Nicole's Sacrifice

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wulf

Looking around the punishment stage, I see that everything is in place and ready. The brazier and the irons are heating up next to the T post where she feel them searing her flesh, and the cross and long spike lay waiting. I approach Karine with the knotted single tail whip in my hand, and for the first time I see true fear in her eyes. She looks away as I draw my arm back and lay the first stroke across the back of her waist, it’s knotted end wrapping around to gouge her navel. The red welt rises, and another stroke at her upper back followed by a third one between the two. I do not hold back, and the whip tears at her back from neck to ass. The welts soon merge and split open, oozing blood that is smeared and splattered about as the whip continues to fall again and again.

Karine held her cries at first, but was soon giving voice to her pain as the reddish purple welts slowly obliterated the white skin on her back till there was very little of it left. She gave out a high pitched wail of anguish as the knotted end curled around her and gouged a small wound in her right breast. She started to writhe in her ropes as I worked the whip down to the luscious curves of her ass. Those soft mounds caved in under the impact, then bulged back and shuddered afterwards, then repeated their dance under the next blow, and the next. The welts accumulated and piled up on swollen tissue until they split open and bled. I laid the whip very hard to that tender juncture where the ass meets the upper thigh, and was rewarded by a particularly long wail of pure suffering.

Her strength surprised me. She was showing no signs of weakening, so without a break I switched to her front and resumed her flogging. The whip burned across her waist and hips, wrapping around to gouge at the torn flesh of her ass. Her hips twisted and bucked what little they could as the lash burned a thin line across her cunt three times in a row. She was almost silent as the whip struck her ribs driving the air from her, and laying open the thin skin. Raising my aim further I brought the lash hard across the upper curves of her breasts again and again. Her nipples were prime targets and I brought it down full strength on them till they split open. I whipped her tits till there was no white showing on them at all, and blood from them ran down and dripped to the floor.

I could tell she was nearing the end of her strength, so I ended it by bringing the whip up hard between her spread thighs and into her cunt, leaving one one lip split and bleeding. She screamed out at that cruel stroke, then went limp in her bonds.

I summoned to two city workers to come up and untied her, and she was soon hanging limp in their arms as they held her in front me. I held the strong ammonia sniffer under her nose, and it quickly revived her. After giving her water, I had them drag her to the T post standing off to one side. They put her on her knees against it, her ankles tied to the floor behind her, and a rope around her waist pinning her to the post. Her hands were tied behind her back to the waist rope. I adjusted the crossbeam of the T up under her breasts, pushing them up slightly.

Karine was still half out of it as she was bound to the post. But her eyes went wide and she whimpered helplessly when she saw the thick spike and hammer in my hand. I handed the worker a pair of tongs and told him to pull her breast out over the beam. Still whining she shook her head ‘no’ as I pressed the point of the spike to middle of her breast, and hammered it down into the wood till only a little of it showed above the bloody wound. Karine screamed at the sudden rush of pain, then cried and screamed again as her other breast was nailed to the beam as well.

Karine

What had excited me watching the preparations for Nicole’s torture are now terrifying me. I feel the heat from the brazier, and I am fascinated by the glowing irons waiting to be used. My mind tries to accept that they will soon be touching my body, knowing I can do nothing to escape it.

I see Wulf approaching holding a terrible single tail whip in his hands. I look away and close my eyes waiting for the first blow, which comes quickly. At waist height it hits my back, the end rolling up and striking my navel. The blows follow one another, and soon I feel liquid running down my back, not knowing if it's sweat or blood. Very quickly I can't hold back my screams of pain, especially when the whip comes to wrap around and hit my right breast.

Then it's my ass and my thighs turn to feel the whip, and he lays the strokes on hard and fast. Now I'm sure it's my blood flowing from my wounds as the pain gets worse and worse. I want to beg for it to stop, but I know it would be useless. I will try to be brave until the end. Now this bastard is hitting my pussy three times, and I'm screaming till my voice breaks. It is too much and I will never be able to come in such intense pain. He is now attacking my breasts, the whip drawing blood and tearing at my nipples. I want to die now, but I know this is only the beginning of my agony. The stroke to my pussy is all I can take, and I feel myself going unconscious.

I came back to reality with a strong smell of ammonia in my nose. I am very thirsty, and grateful that Wulf gave me water. But I know it's not out of pity, but to hydrate me and give me strength. Once released from the frame I could no longer stand on my legs, and it was the helpers of my executioner who dragged me to the T-post to be burned with hot irons. But it was even worse than I imagined, because I now see the bastard is going to nail my tits to the T. I didn't want to beg but I couldn’t help myself. "No mercy, don't nail my breasts", I cried in despair. It did no good of course, and I felt the excruciating pain of big nails going through my forever destroyed breasts.

The cruelty of what he had done to me soon became apparent. I cannot move at all without my breasts pulling at the spikes. Even breathing causes me pain, and now he is going to use his hot irons on my body. I begin to tremble in fear as he pulls a glowing rod from the coals.

Wulf

The flat tip of the iron bar gives off an orange glow as I bring it close to Karine’s nailed breasts. Her pleading eyes follow it till it touches the outer curve of her right breast. The hissing of burnt flesh and a tendril of smoke rises for a second before I withdraw it, leaving a small blackened wound behind.

She stiffens from the sudden agony, her head thrown back as a long, intense scream is ripped from her throat. I let her catch her breath before putting the iron to her breast again, this time close to the spike. As the iron slowly cools, I burn that breast 4 more times before returning it to the coals and getting a fresh one. Her screams are intense as the iron touches her other breast over and over again. She writhes in agony against the post, involuntarily jerking at her nailed tits and tearing open the wounds around the spikes. By the time the second iron has cooled, both breasts are dotted with ugly blackened burns surrounded by blistered skin. Blood runs down both sides of each breast from the spikes.

Karine sobs in pure terror now, as I return with yet another hot iron, this one thinner with a rounded tip. She screams continuously as I press the tip of it to the side of one ass cheek, and draw a burning line of pure agony across both cheeks from one side to the other. Then again and again, leaving three reddish black burns across her whip scarred flesh. She grows quiet after the third one, and I realize she has passed out. I give her the ammonia sniff, but it barely wakes her up, so I let her rest for a few minutes and give her more water with the stimulant in it. The crowd grows restless with the pause in the action, but I don’t care. I enjoy torturing this woman and fully intend to make her last long enough to receive all of her sentence. The spectators can go fuck themselves for all I care.

Fully awake now, she pleads for it to stop when I bring another hot iron to her. But instead of searing her flesh, I press it the head of the spike in her right breast. She can feel its heat on her face and chest, but not much more. Then the spike begins heat up, gradually getting hotter and hotter till it’s burning all the way through her breast. She screams again, helplessly staring at her tortured tit as the hot spike cauterizes the wound around it. Another fresh iron repeats that torture on her other breast, and she thrashes mindlessly on the post, screaming till she becomes hoarse. I’m glad to see she is still conscious and aware, as I have one last ordeal to end today’s torture.
Karine’s pain dulled eyes show little reaction when I show her the hot pincers, just a low growling cry as I proceed to quickly grip each nipple and tear them off, letting the hot metal cauterize the wound. She reaches her limit and passes out.

Karine
The agony in my nailed breasts is excruciating, sending a deep, throbbing pain throughout my upper body so the very act of breathing is a torture. But it's nothing compared to what awaits me, and I’m sick with fear when I see the hot iron approaching my breasts. I beg him with my eyes, but see no mercy there, just that steady gaze of someone enjoying what he’s doing. Obviously this bastard takes a lot of pleasure in his job.

When the iron touches my right breast, I stiffen up in spite of myself, screaming and struggling, pulling on my nailed breasts, further increasing the pain. My body is no longer under my control, and I can do nothing. He continues his cruel play, putting the iron to my breasts again and again in different places, making me scream and pull on them each time, tearing the wounds around the spikes even more. I want to rip them out, to tear my tits away and escape the burning irons, but they are well nailed, and all I can do by pulling is to draw more blood, further increasing my suffering.

After letting me recover, I thought my ordeal was about to end. But I was underestimating his cruelty and this time my butt is his next target. He cauterizes the wounds left by the whip, my screams drowning out the sizzling sound of bloody flesh being seared across my ass. The pain is so bad this time I pass out.

When I regain consciousness I am in a daze of pain shock and fatigue. He gives me a drink, but the water tastes different and I think he added stimulants, probably to give me strength, and perhaps an aphrodisiac. But I know I'll not be getting any pleasure from my suffering. I'm not masochistic enough to cum, and the pain is much beyond what I can bear. Nothing happens for a moment, I look at all these spectators excited by my suffering, both men and women don't even hide to masturbate. They are enjoying the show Wulf and I are putting on. Part of me wants to be out there in the crowd with them, watching myself suffer as I masturbate till I cum.

The drug I was made to drink is starting to take effect, and I feel my strength returning. But when I see Wulf approaching again with a hot iron, I beg him to stop it. But the crowd cheers with delight, demanding that my ordeal continue, so even if he wanted to he couldn't. This time it's my nipples that are burned. I lose my voice from screaming, struggling again and reopening the wounds in my breasts. Wulf cauterizes them by heating the spikes, the burning inside of my breasts so bad I cannot even scream.

I am too weak to struggle anymore. When Wulf shows me the hot pincers, I know that he is going to rip my nipples off, but I barely have the strength to protest. I know my breasts are already destroyed forever, and it doesn't matter since I'm going to die. I just think “Nicole this is for you“. I'm ready as I watch the burning jaws approach my nipples, then I’m overwhelmed by the sudden agony, the familiar smell of burnt skin, and columns of smoke rising from my chest. I lose consciousness again, as my destroyed nipples are ripped away.

Wulf

Karine hangs limp against the post, held in place by her destroyed tits. She has withstood her ordeal much better than I thought she would. Her agony was on a level that would have most women bawling hysterically and losing their minds. But she withstood her torture as best she could, and I respect her for that. My anger for her has subsided, and though I enjoy my job as her executioner, there’s no longer any animosity in my heart. I will do what the law requires, and put her to death, but till then she deserves at least one final consideration.

I supervise as my assistants remove the breast spikes with blocks and crowbars, and lay her limp body on the floor. Then I have the small table with the corner extensions brought up and secured to the stage.It gives me and idea and I call a doctor friend from the Ministry and tell him “I need a vial of your strongest aphrodisiac, one that will last for hours.”

I go to Karine and untie her wrists and ankles that are chafed raw by her struggles. I hold her up and revive her with the ammonia, then give her all the water she wants. After a moment I tell her, “No more torture today. It’s late and I must prepare you for the rape portion of your sentence.” She nods her head in silence. I go on,”I want you to know you have my respect, and I admire your courage. You are giving me much pleasure, and you deserve some as well. I will see to that.”

Leaving her there to rest, I call the two city workers to one side, “I want the two of you to stand guard tonight during the rape, and make sure nothing else happens to her. You can fuck her as much as you want, but she’s not to be tortured in any other way. I’ll see to it you’re paid well for your trouble.” They were all smiles as they agreed to my offer.

I take her to the small, torso sized table with narrow beams extending up and out from two corners set at roughly hip height form the floor. Karine lays down on it without being told, and I secure her with the waist strap, and tie her arms together above her head. I strap her legs to the leg beams so they’re angle up and wide apart forming a lewd V shape, leaving her whipped scarred pussy gaping.

My friend arrives and hands me a small black bag containing a vial of clear liquid and a fresh syringe. “It’s the strongest one we’ve ever developed and it’s still experimental. We’re studying the long term effects of it.” he says looking at Karine so lewdly displayed. “But I suppose in her case, that doesn’t matter.”

“Will it last her all night?” I ask.

“It should be good for 20 hours, maybe a little more”, he says. Taking a final look at her spread legs, he says “A pity I’m a Ministry employee, and not allowed to partake of tonight’s event.”

“Yes, a pity’’, I say as he departs.

I go to Karine with the medical bag. “The men will gather soon, and the raping will begin. I’m going to give you an injection of a very strong aphrodisiac and stimulant. It will give some relief from the pain, and should allow you some pleasure.” She stays silent, but her eyes show gratitude. I prepare the syringe and inject the liquid into her hip between two welts. I kiss her then tell her “I will return at first light.”

Darkness falls as I leave the punishment stage, and the men chosen to participate gather for their night of fun. I smile to myself… “The joke’s on them. She’s going to enjoy it as much as they will, maybe even more.”

Karine

I am in a state of semi-consciousness, exhausted by what I have just experienced…. terrible pain beyond anything I could have imagined. Only my nailed breasts still hold me to the post. As painful as that is, it’s nothing compared to what I have just suffered. An executioner's assistant supports me while another removes the nails through my breasts. Wulf unties my wrists and my ankles, rubbed raw and bloody from my struggles during the torture. He straightens me up and I gradually come to my senses from the ammonia. I am very thirsty, and he gives me plenty to drink and tells me that I won’t be tortured anymore today. He was surprised by my courage and my resistance, and I hope he will have some pity for me in the future. I know I still have to be raped probably all night. After letting myself recover, I stay on the ground curled up on myself. I sob softly as I realize that tomorrow evening I will probably be dead. I now feel I have paid my debt to Nicole, and if the beyond exists that perhaps she forgives me.

When Wulf comes to pick me up, I remain docile as he ties me up for the night on a table where I will available to any and all who want to rape me. I am immobilized, legs raised and wide apart, leaving free access to my pussy and my anus. It's incredible, but being in this position makes me want to be fucked and buggered as never before. I silently wonder if I will be able to cum. Wulf stares at me, studying my body, no doubt imagining the men raping me. That's when a man I haven't seen before arrives with a small black bag, which he gives to Wulf. They chat for a moment, then he turns and walks away. Wulf is at my side, and I barely feel the needle as he gives me an injection, then tells me, "it's a powerful aphrodisiac, to reward you for your courage. It should help you feel some pleasure during your rapes". Then he kisses me deeply on the mouth, and I return his kiss, as I am grateful to him. A curious complicity has just been born between us.

I stay alone for a time and even manage to drift off to sleep. I am suddenly awakened by the first of the men who have come to rape me gathering on the stage. Darkness has fallen and there are only a few torches to illuminate the stage. It’s just as well that I won’t see my rapists clearly. Being fully awake now I feel the effect of the aphrodisiac Wulf gave me. I feel flushed all over, my pussy and ass are on fire, and even some of the pain in my destroyed breasts has eased. The urge to be fucked is suddenly overpowering, and I squirm in anticipation when the first naked man approaches me.

I look at him with his erect cock and the aphrodisiac takes effect. My pussy drips as I smile at him, inviting him to fuck me. He has a cruel smile on his face when he penetrates my pussy, and he slaps my sore breasts with his hands. I moan but it just makes me wetter. He pushes deep into me, his hands gripping my buttocks, and very quickly I feel him squirting into my pussy. He also gives me a very strong orgasm. He seems angry at my pleasure from what was supposed to be a punishment. He slaps me hard across the face, making big tears run down my cheeks. The next one chooses to sodomize me, but my pussy streams so much that it flows between my buttocks and lubricates my anus. Although he brutally thrusts his cock into my ass, it doesn’t hurt me. This time I feel him squirt into my belly leading me into another orgasm. To punish me he makes me clean his dirty cock by pushing it deep into my mouth, but I have lost all restraint and suck it greedily. The next one to humiliate me pisses on my belly and tits, then makes me suck his cock. Not only do I suck him greedily, but when he comes in my mouth I swallow all his sperm. What used to disgust me only arouses me more, no doubt because of the drug that Wulf gave me. The rapes were not painful and I thanked him for that.

The men will follow one another all night, so many that I lost count. I am alternately fucked and sodomized, sending me into insane orgasms that are at times almost continuous. My heart beats so hard that I wonder if I might die of pleasure. Finally in the early morning they leave me. I’m exhausted from the marathon of sex and quickly fall asleep. I don’t know how long I slept, when I’m shaken awake by Wulf, He kisses me tenderly on the mouth saying to me, “it’s time!”

Wulf

It is mid morning when I return to the punishment stage, where Karine is still bound to the table and fast asleep. I wanted her rested for the final act, so I let her sleep. But now it was time to continue. I wake her with a kiss and untie her from the table. She is weak, but manages to sit up and drink the stimulant laced water I give her.

“I must put you on the cross”, I tell her. She nods her head and walks with me to where it lays waiting. She looks down at the same cross that her beloved Nicole had died such a cruel death on, and then laid herself down on it and spread her arms along the cross beam so they’re slightly bent at the elbow. She looks at me with both fear and acceptance as I kneel down with the hammer and spike. With the spikes point between the bones of her wrist, I bring the hammer down hard driving it through her arm and into the wood. The next to blows are drowned out by her screams, which continue as I hammer the second spike home as well. She lays there, painting from the pain in her arms. But the real agony will start when the cross is raised, and her weight hangs on the spikes.

“We will raise you now”, I tell her, but she only groans in response. My two assistants heft the cross and it’s occupant up and guide it’s center into it’s hole, lowering until she hangs with her feet a little bit above the floor. The impaling pole lays nearby, 6 cm thick and tapered to a blunted point at one end. It is worn smooth from use and covered with blackened stains of previous victims. She is too preoccupied with her pain to notice it, and it’s just as well.

“One last fuck, Karine. It will help lubricate you for the the stake at first”, I say. I have held myself back so far, and am more than ready to take her. I release my hard cock, lift her thighs and push myself into her. She is wet and wraps her legs around me as I fuck her. She moans with total ecstasy, thrashing against me as the orgasms come. All to soon I empty my balls into her. She hangs limp on the cross, breathing hard from the exertion.

Even though I’m going to put her to death, she tried to give me pleasure, and I respect her even more. But now she must die, and I have to do my job. I have my assistant lift her left foot so her leg is bent at the knee, then hold it against the side of the beam. She groans helplessly, then screams as the I hammer the thick spike through her foot till only a small piece of it is visible. Quickly we repeat the nailing with her other foot, to fresh screams of agony from her, leaving nailed with her thighs wide apart. Now she gets no relief with either her hands or her feet. She just stares at the floor in front of her and shivers from the pain.

I look into her eyes and see resignation, and that she’s ready for it to end. “I will do this as quickly as I am allowed”, I say, then kiss her one last time.

I pick up the 1.5 meter long impaling stake and fit it into it’s hole in the floor beneath her nailed feet. When its end hits the ground below the platform, its pointed tip almost touches her still swollen pussy. Looking up at her and her eyes are telling me “do it…. kill me now”.

I work the phallic like tip of it into her cunt with ease at first, but as it tapers out to its full width it gets tighter and harder to push. Her groans change to wailing cries as more and more of it disappears into her body. Blood begins to flow out of her, lubricating the shaft and making my job easier. Her body trembles and twitches, moving what little it can as the agony gets worse as each centimeter forces it’s way through her body. She has close to a meter of it inside her now, and she can no longer scream. She only makes choking and gurgling noises as blood flows out of her mouth and nose. I thought she would be dead by now, but I have missed her heart, and I give the stake a hard push, watching as her head goes back and the bloody end of the stakes appears from her mouth.

The cheering crowd grew silent, as we all watch her for several long minutes as she slowly dies. Her sentence had been carried out, and she had atoned for her betrayal.

Karine

Wide awake now I remember I'm going to be crucified. I'm terribly frightened, but I'm also happy that my ordeal is coming to the end. My body hurts everywhere, some of the worst wounds must be starting to fester. Wulf gives me a water, knowing I would need it because the sun is already very hot.

He supports me a little as we walk towards my cross because I am very weak on my legs. I am transfixed by the cross before me. It's the same one where Nicole suffered, and I think it's only right that I now take her place on it. Bravely, and before being told I stretch myself on the cross and position my arms along the crosspiece. I am very scared when I see Wulf kneel down and position the first nail. I am no longer conscious of anything but the pain as the nails are driven home. I'm drowned in an ocean of suffering. I scream and struggle, but my executioners aides hold me still so I remain glued to the cross.

When I come to my senses, I didn't even realize that my cross had been raised and fixed vertically, and I was hanging by my wrists. I open my eyes to see Wulf in front of me, his cock erect and about to fuck me. My pussy begins to flow with desire despite the intense pain, and I’m grateful that the aphrodisiac is still working. I will have one last pleasure before I die. When he penetrates me I wrap my thighs around his waist pulling him in even more deeply. Isn’t long before I feel him squirting into my pussy, as he in turn drags me into an insane and very long orgasm. This time I'm screaming out of breathless happiness.

When he walks away, I have no more strength and let myself hang by the wrists. I know that he will nail my feet now. I don't want to see anything anymore and I close my eyes. I feel someone grabbing my feet and my agony begins again. I scream out, wanting only to die now. When the hammer blows finally stop, I open my eyes. I am crucified now, with my legs wide apart. My eyes meet with Wulf’s who kisses me one last time.

I whisper to him, “Kill me now, I can't take it anymore”. I'm truly ready to join Nicole.

Finally I feel the phallic tip going into my pussy, and it's not unpleasant in the beginning. I even think perhaps I will have another orgasm. But I'm wrong because it quickly becomes ever more painful as the spike burrows deeper up inside me. I am in agony as it goes through my organs, and I feel them rupturing, with the inevitable hemorrhaging along with it. My chest pounds with my heart’s struggle to keep me alive. Now I feel in the spike in my throat, and I can no longer breathe.

I feel the spike coming out of my mouth and I can't scream anymore.

I'm dying, darkness closes in on me.

"Nicole, I'm coming".

End

Back
Top Bottom