Nicole's Sacrifice

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nicole

The sun is starting to heat up and I know it's going to make it even harder for me as I suffer. But even if I could still change my mind, I wouldn’t. Once I’m bound in position, I can do nothing but await the first blows. With my eyes closed I mentally prepare myself, and I hear Wulf talking with Karine. I don't understand everything but I know that Karine is going to participate. But she will be close to me and that gives me courage and will help endure my punishment. The crowd keeps insulting me and calling for the flogging to start. I understand they want their show to begin, and it greatly increases my excitement, and the wetness in my pussy.

I hear him move around me, then the first blows fall across my back. A sharp burning sensation follows each stroke and I try to hold back my cries. But I know my resolve to stay silent won't last. He will overcome that with ever increasing pain, and I will eventually be screaming. He crisscrosses his blows on my back from neck to ass, and soon I am forced to let out my first crying moans. Then he works down to my ass, whipping me with more and more force till I feel the blood starting to run down my thighs. Big tears run down my cheeks and I can't hold back my cries any longer. But as my agony increases, so does my excitement and an intense orgasm comes closer with each burning cut of the whip. The blows return to my upper back, and when the end of the whip wraps around my body and hits my right breast, I'm pushed the point of having an orgasm. That climax happens when he lays those final strokes to my bloody ass. This time I scream with pain and enjoyment all mixed together, my juices glistening on the insides of my thighs.

He raises my chin our eyes meet as a curious complicity has just formed between us. I feel his hand on my pussy as if he's going to caress me, and I push my hips forward to meet it. But he stops, telling me it's not over yet, and I remember I'm only halfway through my flogging. This time I'm crying with frustration and fear. I feel I’m going to have trouble enduring the second part, let alone what’s coming after that. Fortunately Karine comes to give water and comforting me by taking me in her arms and kissing me tenderly. It gives me strength, but our embrace is short-lived and she must return to her place. I suspect that my suffering has turned her on and I hope that it doesn't make her want to try it herself, because she's not as deeply masochistic as me. I know she wouldn't be able tolerate or enjoy this kind of pain.

This short interlude gave me back some strength, but I hear the crowd growing impatient and now my ordeal must resume. This time Wulf whips the front of me, starting with my belly and my hips. I feel the excitement rising again, but the whip cutting across my ribs takes my breath away as the tip curls around to bite my welted back even more. Even so I felt my juices flowing and an orgasm coming closer with each blow. But when he attacked my hips and pussy, the pain was too much for me to cum and I could only scream in pain. The bastard saved my breasts for last and I was soon in hell at the end of this second half. He was using his full strength and my tits burned with every stroke. Very quickly I was screaming in pure agony with no thoughts of pleasure this time. He whipped my breasts bloody until they matched the rest of my body. Exhausted, I didn't even have the strength to scream anymore, and just myself hang by my wrists. Finally the terrible flogging ended. While untying me Wulf whispered in my ear that he will do his part, and make me cum on the cross. But for the moment I was quite unable to respond, and when he untied me, I could no longer stand on my legs I collapsed on the ground.

Karine

I am appalled by what I have just experienced, and feel even more guilt. Because not only did I take great pleasure in seeing Nicole suffer, I also felt excitement imagining myself being so brutally whipped. I realized that I wanted to be in her place, and the thought of that aroused me like never before. Watching her suffer so beautifully under the whip with a mixture of suffering and excitement forced me to masturbate discreetly through my skirt to relieve myself. I had a very long orgasm, which I was barely able to conceal. I can only hope Wulf didn't notice it. I still managed to count the blows, despite my hesitant voice. Hopefully he thought it was just emotions of guilt from seeing my slave so brutally whipped.

She is now lying on the ground her body is still shaken by long sobs. I go to her and take her in my arms to comfort her and give her water. I hold her tight against me, and whisper how sorry I am.

“No my Mistress,” she says. “You must not feel that way. Promise me me you will not weaken when I am on the cross. Promise me.”

“Yes my dear Nicole, I promise.”

We rest together in silence as preparations are made for Nicole’s crucifixion. Silently, I resolve to be strong during her execution. But deep inside that urge to experience her suffering grows stronger. I decide I will ask Wulf to whip me like that in private, so I will know what my slave felt, and if I will in fact enjoy it as she did.

Wulf

I left the two of them alone, and went to the other end of the platform where the cross lay waiting. Everything was already there and ready for use. The spikes, hammer, brazier of hot coals and pincers for the girl’s soft flesh. I looked forward to torturing Nicole, not from any sense of revenge for my dead brother, but rather for the pure pleasure I will get from it. In truth, I feel it’s possible that she actually deserves none of what’s happening to her, and that makes her torture even more exciting to me. I will do my job and enjoy it, and I will also fulfill her ultimate fantasy. She deserves it.

“It’s time,” I tell them, and they give each other a parting kiss. Karine return’s to her seat, and I go to Nicole and ask “can you walk?” She nods ‘yes’ but struggles to get to her feet, so I pick her up in my arms and carry her to where the cross lays waiting. I feel the wetness from her bloody back and legs on my arms.

I place her on the center beam, and she moves into position and spreads her arms out along the cross beam. I pick up the heavy hammer and the three spikes and kneel beside her, positioning her arm so it’s bent at the elbow a little bit. I press the spikes point to her wrist as she watches. I look at her and she closes her eyes and turns her head away. I bring the hammer down hard, and a loud ‘clank’ is heard as the spike penetrates her wrist and embeds itself in the hard wood. Nicole holds her scream until the second and third blow drives the thicker end of the spike through her flesh and the rest of the way in. She screams, pants for air, then screams again while I quickly move to nail her other arm to the cross. The crowd cheers it’s approval of her suffering, and I see a weak smile on her face. She watches as I bend her legs up at the knee and place one foot on top of the other. I see fear and excitement as I place the spike’s point against the top of her foot. The first hammer stroke draws a scream from her that continues as all three hammer strikes firmly nail her feet in place. Her cries die down after a few minutes, as she just lays there with her eyes closed as if lost in her own world.

I summon the city workers who were standing by up to the platform. They position the the end of the center beam to the square hole in the floor, and lift the cross with it’s occupant to the vertical. The beam slides down through the hole and into the concrete receptacle in the ground beneath it. Once in place, her crucified body is positioned just slightly above me, but still within easy reach.

Nicole cries out from the pain as her body weight now pulls on her wrists and feet. The crowd roars it’s approval as she is raised into clear view. They were clearly aroused with a lust to see this girl suffer, and I hear calls to “burn her” and “torture the murderous whore”. I knew Nicole was enjoying the humiliation of being put on display and tortured, but I was not concerned about pleasing the crowd. I was doing this for my own pleasure, and for this little pain slut who has impressed me with her courage, and also for her mistress who I knew was enjoying her slave’s torture despite her efforts to hide it. Karine called to me and asked that I put something between Nicole’s legs. The phallus shaped block I had already ordered laid waiting, and I quickly nailed it into position on the cross. She raised up and let herself down on it till it was deep in her pussy, then breathed a sigh of relief as some of the pain in her arms eased.

Until now Nicole had endured her ordeal with acceptance and excitement. But when I pulled the red hot iron from the brazier brought it close, her eyes went wide with fear for the first time. Her eyes followed it as I brought it’s glowing tip to a still bleeding cut across her belly just below the navel. A hissing sound and rising smoke followed as I cauterized the whip wound. She heaved up in a spasm of pure agony so intense that she couldn’t scream at first. But the screams came, and continued nonstop as applied the hot metal to her bloodiest wounds on her belly, hips, and thighs. As the iron cooled, I replaced it with a fresh one. She mindlessly writhed on the cross in pure agony, screaming over and over as the irons did their work.

I selected a different iron with a small, blunt tip for her breasts. Again I applied the burning iron to her thickest and bloodiest welts all over breasts, but purposely avoided her nipples. Soon both mounds were covered with reddish and blackened stripes, and Nicole’s voice was starting to break from screaming. One last burn to the underside of her left breast was too much, and she passed out. I revived her with an ammonia inhaler, but she was only half conscious.

I motioned for Karine to come close, and told her to care for her slave during the short break before the final part begins.“Give her pleasure if you can. She has earned it”, I tell her.

Nicole

The time spent with my mistress seemed to me too short. Wulf returns when the preparations for my crucifixion are finished. He gestures to Karine to take her place and says to me "it's time". Karine kisses me tenderly one last time before walking away. I am shaken by a long shiver of terror as I think of what awaits me. My legs are shaking so much that I cannot walk, so Wulf helps me by carrying me to the cross. Bravely I extend my arms myself against the patibulum.

Wulf kneels down and positions the nail against my wrist. I can't help but stare, then the horror of what awaits me becomes real and I turn my head away and close my eyes. I hear the hammer hitting the nail and instantly a dull pain radiates all through my arm. I bite my lips to the blood not to scream, it will take another three blows to drive the nail deep into the wood. Without waiting Wulf goes to the other side to nail the other wrist, and this time I can't hold back my screams. I arch my back while shaking my breasts, which excites the audience who applauds and cheers. I am now nailed by the wrists, and the pain is lessens but is still strong. I cannot hold back the tears that run down my face. Wulf’s eye look into mine and I try to give him a weak smile. I feel the dampness between my thighs and I realize I must have pissed myself. There was no excitement for me as the pain is just too strong, and I know the worst is yet to come when he nails my feet.

After positioning my thighs wide apart, he nails my feet together. The pain is intense and I scream before losing consciousness for a moment. When I come to my senses I find myself positioned vertically, the weight of my body pulling on my wrists. I can relieve that by pushing myself up with my feet, but that pain is just as bad and makes me moan. It is with relief that I see Wulf nailing a horn between my thighs. By lifting myself I can relieve some of the pain by impaling myself either in the pussy or in the ass. I choose first to impale myself in the pussy, and I immediately feel a great relief in my wrists and my feet.

My rest is short-lived as the mob demands torture for the murderous whore. Their desire to see me suffer is astonishing. How can they be so cruel, I wonder? But of course they believe me guilty because I confessed. Yet the humiliation of being crucified naked at the mercy of my executioner has aroused me greatly. Karine who, despite her efforts, cannot hide her pleasure as I see the stain on her skirt at her pussy that gives her away and excites me even more. I’m proud that I can give my Mistress pleasure this one last time.

But when Wulf approaches the brazier with hot irons, I cannot hide my terror. I shake my head no even though I know it won't change anything. It's part of my condemnation, my sentence, that I must endure. He begins to cauterize bleeding wounds on my stomach, my hips and my thighs, I scream in pain asking for mercy. It's too excruciating and my mind loses control of my body as I writhe in agony. Then the hot iron found my tits, searing the bleeding cuts from the whip again and again. After what seemed like forever, I reached my limit and passed out.

I woke up to the smell of ammonia. Karine is next to me wiping the tears from my face. Then she caresses my breasts, and begins sucking the tips. My arousal returns, and I start moving my hips on my horn, switching back and forth between taking it in the ass and the pussy. Karine caresses my clitoris at the same time and triggers me to a very long, powerful orgasm which makes me scream again, this time with pleasure. The crowd howls in protest at our act of love. They want to see me suffer, and call on my executioner to torture me to death this time. It scares me less now, as I'm ready to die. And when Karine, after kissing me deeply one last time, whispers "sorry" in my ear and starts to turn away, I whisper to her “goodbye Mistress”. I see big tears flowing down her cheeks as she moves away to make room for Wulf to resume my execution.

Karine

We come to the final stage, Wulf is back and I have to leave my place, I'm ashamed of the excitement I feel. My god I don't understand why I feel this excitement. This woman is being crucified and tortured in my place, and it makes me wet like crazy.

Throughout the phase where Nicole is nailed, my pussy runs between my thighs, wetting my skirt. No doubt Nicole and Wulf will see it. I feel an overwhelming urge to be punished for what I’m feeling. Perhaps Wulf would whip me until I pass out, and give me what I deserve for being the bitch that I am.

When the cross is raised, Nicole's screams are unbearable to me and I ask Wulf if he can put a horn between Nicole's thighs to relieve her hands and feet by impaling herself on it. He just gives me a nod. Indeed he had already planned to and he fixes the horn quickly, allowing Nicole to relieve her pain by impaling her pussy on it. As the tortures with the hot irons begin I am struck yet again by the feeling of wanting to be in Nicole's place. Nicole’s screams make me cringe, and arouse me totally, all at the same time. I think I must be going crazy.

Finally Wulf beckons me again, to console Nicole. I do my best to make her cum as she works herself on the horn. I see her buggering and fucking herself in the pussy and the ass alternately, and with my caresses on her clitoris she soon arches up, her back stiffening in a spasm, from a very long orgasm before falling back with the horn buried deep in her ass. It gave me a little comfort to have triggered this powerful orgasm and giving her one last gift. I sense that she is ready to die, and I ask her forgiveness. As I walk away she whispers "goodbye", and I cannot hold back my tears.

There are ugly noises from the crowd, calling for the torture to resume. They are eager to see Nicole suffer and die in agony. They are here for an execution, and it must continue. I watch Wulf go to the brazier and pull something from the fire. It’s then I decide I'm going to talk to him, and ask him for the whipping I deserve. Nicole won't know that I broke my promise.

Wulf moves to Nicole with the glowing pincers in his hand. The final act is about to begin.

Wulf

The crowd goes silent with anticipation as I pull the red hot pincers from the brazier. Nicole’s eyes grow wide in terror at the sight of it. “Oh please… noooo,” she begs, then throws her head back and screams at the top of her lungs as a small lump of breast meat is crushed, burnt, and torn away. I drop the charred morsel of tit flesh and quickly grip another piece on the underside of the same breast, twisting and tearing it away. Three more bites on that left tit, then I put the pincers back in the brazier and pull out a fresh pair and give her five more. Her screams have changed to sobbing groans as she shivers with spasms of pain. Her breast is now a mass of small, blackened craters where the pincer did its work. She pants in terror as she watches me return to the brazier.

I pull out a freshly heated pair and go to work on her other breast. Her body writhes mindlessly on the impaling horn, and blood flows from her wrists and feet as the nail wounds tear open from her struggles. Blood also trickles from the corners of her mouth after she bit her tongue. Her screams grow hoarse and begin to fade in intensity, as I tear small pieces of flesh from her breast. After the ninth one she barely reacted, and was only semi conscious.

I pause to look at her, enjoying the sight of her sweat soaked body covered in burn wounds. Though I had respect for her strength to endure, torturing her was a pleasure that had aroused me greatly. Were she not impaled already, I would have raped her before continuing. I held the ammonia inhaler under her nose to help wake her. She could only groan and shake her head as she came to. I took the flask from my pocket, then lifted her chin and gave her a long drink of water. It was laced with a stimulant to help keep her awake during the last of her torture.

“It will give you strength’’, I told her.

I felt she was nearing her end, and continued her ordeal without a break. With a pair of tongs I heated a 50cm skewer in the brazier until it was barely glowing a dull orange. More smoke rose from her burnt flesh as I pushed the skewer through the middle of her left breast and on into and through the right one. She stared down at her brutally tortured tits as it burnt it’s way through both breasts, wailing in agony. Urine splashed to floor as she lost control of her bladder again. The skewer tortured her for several long minutes as it slowly cooled, and she became still on on the cross. I could tell she didn’t have much strength left, and decided it was time to end it.

I selected a pair of long handled pincers, cold ones this time with wider jaws. She let out a mewling cry of terror as she watched it grip the entire areola of her left breast and begin to slowly crush it. Once again hoarse screams erupted from her throat as the metal jaws closed, then pulled her breast out taut and twisting it around till the flesh tore and blood welled up around the jaws. A final pull and the crushed breast tip tore away, leaving a gaping wound oozing blood. The tortured girl writhed in agony, and I saw she was trying to fuck herself on the horn she was riding.

She was still writhing and howling from the first one when her other breast tip felt the bite, and its slow, tortuous removal.

Karine, and the spectators were all enjoying Nicole’s suffering, and it was only fair that she should as well. I did not object as Karine came to her dying slave girl and dropped to her knees in front of her, to make her cum one last time. The girl writhed on the cross, but from pleasure this time. Finally she cried out one last time and fell silent. Hanging limp on the cross, I checked for a pulse and felt her heart stop beating. It was over now, Nicole was dead.

Nicole

The crowd falls silent as Wulf pulls the red-hot claws out of the brazier. Although I knew it was coming I can't help but beg, my nipples still stiff from the previous excitement, but this time I'm very scared. I look in horror at the smoking jaws, and feel the heat when as he brings it to my breast. I close my eyes just before the sudden, intense pain that makes me scream as never before. He pinches the nipple bud and the burning is intense, then he twists it around, turning it until that little bit of flesh tears away. The bastard continues to destroy my right breast, his instrument of agony biting again and again, making me scream until I lose my voice. I am close to passing out, and he waits for me to recover. When I regain consciousness I can see my breast burned in several places destroyed forever. But I know it's not over because the left breast will get the same treatment. After taking another hot pincer from the brazier, Wulf attacks my left breast. Our eyes meet, and I can see in his eyes that he's enjoying it. Bravely, this time I do not beg and I arch my back offering him my chest, and I myself don't understand why I’m doing it. It’s as if I’m calling pain to me, to engulf me totally. No doubt his gaze excited me too, and I realize it’s because he is giving me what I so deeply crave. I scream again, this time impaling myself furiously on the horn to try to ease the pain, and trying to trigger an orgasm that doesn't come. I'm exhausted as he continues to burn me, my screams reduced to moans at every breath. I'm in a sea of mind numbing pain that leaves me barely conscious.

As I struggled, I reopened the wounds in my hands and my feet. The blood runs down my arms and drips from my toes, forming small pools are the floor. I didn't manage to cum on the horn, but it did help me a little to bear the pain. I think I must have passed out because I woke up to the smell of ammonia. Then Wulf gives me a drink, he whispers to me that it will give me strength, I suspect he has added an aphrodisiac to it. I don't blame him if it allows me to come before I die.

My torture continues, and to the surprise, he decided to pierce both of my breasts with a hot skewer. This time the pain is duller but much deeper. I couldn't hold back any longer and I let go of my bladder, pissing myself to the mockery of the crowd. Exhausted now, I'm ready to die and I look at Wulf with pleading eyes. I think he understands. He will begin the final stage.

He’s brought back his damn clamps, and I know he's going to tear off the halo tip of my breast. I beg him "do it quickly… I can't take it anymore".

“HAAAAAA!!!!!”, I scream as the jaws close on my flesh, to be crushed and brutally torn away, to be quickly followed by the other breast feeling the same. But curiously, when I least expected it I feel intense pleasure in my pussy, and my juices flow freely. At first I think it is the aphrodisiac he made me drink earlier, but then I open my eyes and see my Mistress on her knees before me, vigorously licking my clitoris trying to make me cum. All of it together, the pain, the stimulant, and my Mistress’s expert tongue bring me to an intense and powerful, long orgasm like I have never experienced before. I feel my cum, and my life flowing out of me. My heart slows and my vision grows dark. I feel myself leaving… towards… death….

Karine

I am transfixed by Nicole’s suffering. She is so very beautiful writhing in pain, her body shining with sweat. The burning of her breasts makes me wet, and when Wulf pierces her breasts with a hot skewer, it gives me an orgasm without me even touching myself. And I am not the only one. Men in the crowd masturbate openly, while others get sucked off by slaves. Some of the more discreet women make themselves come by masturbating through their clothes. But they can’t hide their moans that leave no doubt that they are enjoying the spectacle.

The final act begins as Wulf picks up cold pincers, and quickly tears away Nicole’s breast tip. I can't help it anymore, I lift my skirt and caress my clitoris, without worrying about anyone seeing me. I soon have a second orgasm even stronger than the previous one.

I see Nicole is trying to make herself cum to help her endure her ordeal. But the pain is to great. I realize I must go to her and help her have that final pleasure. Wulf has torn away her other breast tip, and blood flows freely from those wounds. I go to her and put my mouth to her pussy and tongue her swollen clit. Very soon she cries out and stiffens from a powerful orgasm, then collapses. With tears in my eyes, I whisper “I’m sorry” and “goodbye”.

I am overcome with emotions. My beautiful slave is dead, and I am responsible. My guilt for being weak and allowing her to take my place is bad enough, but even worse is how much I enjoyed her suffering. I masturbated and came very hard more than once watching her torture, and I fully realize how much of a bitch I really am. I stare at her destroyed body and know that I can not live with my guilt, and that I must now do the unthinkable.

Wulf approaches me and asks, “Did the show please you?”, knowing full well I pleasured myself while watching it. For a moment I don’t know what to say. Then before I can stop myself, I say, “I must tell you something.” I take a final look at Nicole’s dead body, then look Wulf in the eye and say, “I owe you the truth. She didn’t kill your brother…. I did.” I go on,”It happened as we said, it was an accident. I did not mean to hurt him.”

Wulf stared at me as I gave my confession. “Nicole spoke up and took the blame before I could stop her, and afterwards I was too weak to stand up and tell the truth. I was afraid of what would happen to me.”

After a moment of silence, he says “Now I know what has bothered me about this whole affair. I believed it was an accident, but it never made sense to me that Nicole did it. She was a slave and it was her nature to obey. She never would have reacted the way you did. She would have meekly complied with whatever she was told to do.”

“Why are you telling me now?” he asks.

“I know now that I cannot live with the guilt. I deserve to be punished. I need to be punished.”

“You know that what you just told me deserves the death penalty?” he says.

“Yes I know, I just didn’t have the courage to denounce myself before.”

“So now after you let Nicole die in your place, you confess so she will have died for nothing.” I hear the anger in his voice, and it frightens me. “You deserve to suffer more than she did, and it will be a pleasure to make that happen.”

“Go home,” he orders, “I'll talk to the judge about it. There will likely be another trial, so expect to be picked up tomorrow morning to go to the court.”

I am overwhelmed by emotion, relief that I’ve confessed the truth, and fear of what lies ahead for my punishment. I am also aware of a tingling warmth between my legs at the thought of Wulf using his terrible instruments on my naked body. I feel his eyes on me as I walk away and I know he has stripped me bare with his eyes, imagining all the tortures he wants to inflict on me. I think he will enjoy me execution even more than he did Nicole’s, being the bastard that he is.

My guilt played a dirty trick on me. I thought I could live with it at first, but in the end it was too much. As I walk home I can’t believe what I just did. It means that Nicole died for nothing, and now I need to atone even more for my cowardice.

Wulf

I am livid that Karine had caused me to torture an innocent woman to death. As much as I enjoyed doing it, I was angry that we were manipulated into a miscarriage of justice. She was not only responsible for the death of my brother, she was also guilty of letting an innocent girl suffer and die. She deserves to suffer even more than Nicole did, and I shall make sure that she does.

I meet with the Judge and inform him of Karine’s confession. He too is angered by her betrayal of an innocent girl. I advise the Judge that she should sentenced for two crimes of murder, and that she deserves the severest of tortures before her death. The Judge agrees, an orders her brought before him tomorrow for trial and sentencing.

Karine

I barely sleep at all, my mind filled with thoughts of what awaits me tomorrow when Wulf comes for me. There will be a trial that’s merely a formality, then I will be sentenced. I saw what he did to Nicole, and I fear my punishment will be much worse because I am responsible for two deaths.

Despite my anxiety, the thought of being tortured in public arouses me as never before. I feel the wetness between my legs as I drift off to sleep. I dream I am nailed to the cross suffering all the the tortures that Nicole endured, while she is on her knees in front of me giving me orgasms with her tongue.

I wake early the next morning, very much aware of what the day will bring, and I’m both anxious, and excited. I spend a good amount of time in the bathroom, showering and shaving my pussy so I will look my best for the crowd. I inspect my body in the mirror and feel that I’m still quite attractive to please them. I imagine myself naked, being whipped and tortured in front of the crowd of spectators. A long shiver of anticipation runs through me. I put on a short, sleeveless dress with straps and a waist belt and no panties underneath. I do not want to make Wulf’s job more difficult, and this dress will allow him too expose me in any way he wishes. I know I will soon be naked anyway, but at least I will look my best when he comes for me.

I did not have to wait very long. I had just finished having a quick lunch, when there was a knock on my door. Wulf has come to take me to court. I step into the hallway and close the door, leaving my home for the last time.

“ I see you are ready”, he says. “You have even dressed appropriately for your punishment”.

My excitement rises as I sense he is stripping me with his eyes, no doubt imagining all of the terrible things he will do to me.

“I know you won’t try to escape, but I must bind your hands. It’s the procedure.”

“I know, do what you must.” Obediently I turn and put my hands behind my back, and tight cords soon hold my wrists together.

If she’s guilty of two murders will that mean she is crucified twice? :roflmao: :azote::azote:

I’m really looking forward to learning how Karine can be tortured even more harshly than nicole. Also I feel sorry for nicole, she really wanted the harshest torturous death possible but her greedy Mistress is going to get worse.

I hate Karine- she let nicole die for nothing and now faces worse suffering than our favourite slave girl.

If there’s an afterlife then they should both awaken in a slave realm and Karine is forced to torture nicole for all eternity to atone for her deep betrayal of her loyal pain-slave…

If she’s guilty of two murders will that mean she is crucified twice? :roflmao: :azote::azote:

I’m really looking forward to learning how Karine can be tortured even more harshly than nicole. Also I feel sorry for nicole, she really wanted the harshest torturous death possible but her greedy Mistress is going to get worse.

I hate Karine- she let nicole die for nothing and now faces worse suffering than our favourite slave girl.

If there’s an afterlife then they should both awaken in a slave realm and Karine is forced to torture nicole for all eternity to atone for her deep betrayal of her loyal pain-slave…
Sadly, she has only one life to give for our story. :biggrin:

Wulf

My anger towards her is still there, but I do respect her courage for confessing submitting herself for judgment, knowing full well what is in store for her. Out on the street the Justice Ministry limousine is waiting, and I guide my prisoner to it and open the door for her. She smiles thinking I’m being polite, forgetting that she could not do it herself. I let her think what she wants, and smile to myself in silence, knowing what I will eventually be doing to her and the pleasure it will give me.

We travel in silence to the courthouse where the Judge awaits to hear her case. I feel Karine shiver against me when she sees the dull gray building, no doubt feeling the same fear that Nicole experienced before her, and for good reason. I escort her to the Judge’s chambers for her trial, which is merely an administrative formality. There are no defense lawyers, and no evidence to present. I testify to what she confessed to me, and the Judge asks her if that is true, and she confirms it with a “yes, Your Honor”.

“Very well, I accept your confession and your admission of guilt”, he says. “While I respect that you came for forward and confessed, you did in fact cause the death of two innocent people. I cannot find grounds for any mercy in this case. Quite the contrary, you deserve the harshest of punishments before you are executed.” He goes on, “Therefore I sentence you to be tortured and crucified with slow impalement in public view. Tomorrow you will be taken to the place of execution, where you will be stripped naked, flogged on the front and back of your body till you are unconscious. You will have hot irons applied to your body, then be secured to be raped and used throughout the night by any and all males who volunteer. The following day you shall be nailed to the cross where you will be impaled to death.”

Karine trembles as she hears her sentence, and the terrible death that awaits her. But she shows strength as she accepts her fate. My respect for her goes up a notch.

“Sir Wulf”, he says to me, “I will leave her in your custody, and you will be responsible for carrying out her punishment, if that is agreeable to you.”

“Yes, Your Honor”, I reply, “I will do my duty and carry out her sentence to the letter.”

“Very well. This case is closed.”

Karine

Even though I knew it was coming, I was still shocked by my sentence the Judge imposed on me. A strange mixture of terror and excitement gripped my body, and I know Wulf noticed me shivering.

After the trial he takes me to the lower level where the prison cells are, and puts me in the same cell that Nicole was in. Before leaving he unties my hands, and tells me to get some rest because “I’m going to need it”.

Alone in my cell I feel the fear of what’s coming, and the arousal of my awakened masochism. In my mind I hear Judge’s words again, and the mental pictures of Wulf torturing me make me wet. I better understand now why Nicole did what she did. I take off my dress and lay on the mattress, my hand going to the wetness between my legs, visualizing the whip cutting me open and the hot irons searing my breasts. I masturbate vigorously and soon trigger a long and very intense orgasm.

Now I’m exhausted from the day’s emotions, and fall into a deep sleep.

The next morning I’m awakened by a gentle kiss, and a soft caress of my breast. I open my eyes and see Wulf next to me dressed in dark leather pants and vest.

“Is it time?” I ask.

“Yes”, he says. “Get dressed, so we will put on a sexier display when I strip you on the stage.”

It is all becoming real now, and I tremble a bit as I put on my dress. I feel my nipples harden under it as Wulf ties my hands behind my back, and puts a leash around my neck. I follow him obediently up and out of the building, and into the morning sun. The crowd of spectators has already begun to form around the punishment platform. The pavement is hot to my bare feet as we make our way there. As was the case with Nicole, insults and curses were shouted at me, and calls to make me suffer.

“Strip the bitch”, I hear. “Lets see those tits”, from another in the crowd. Then a woman shouts “Make the whore really scream for us.”

The sadism displayed by the crowd was both shocking to me, and arousing. Wulf quickly sliced through the straps of my dress and it fell to hang from my waist belt. Naked to the waist now we walked on to the place of execution, as wetness builds between my legs..

I feel the freshness of the morning air on my breasts. It has a strange effect on me, being taken to my death, half naked, and insulted by the bloodthirsty spectators. I am surprised to see how much they want to see me naked and tortured. They don't know that I denounced myself and confessed voluntarily. First to atone for my cowardice, and to pay for having enjoyed watching Nicole dying in agony for me. I must suffer and agonize to be forgiven, and to forgive myself. I suspect it wouldn’t matter to them anyway. They are here for a show, and Wulf will give it to them.

I don't know yet if I will be able to bear this suffering. But as my pussy runs down my thighs, I wonder if I'll be able to enjoy any of it, or if the pain will be too much. I must have crazy to do this, and now it’s too late to stop it.

I feel humiliated by the insults, some spectators manage to slap my breasts, or pinch them cruelly in passing. I get punched in the stomach and slapped on my ass, and Wulf does nothing to stop them. I moan under the blows, but it’s what I deserve. My guilt demands it.

We arrive at the place and I see the familiar frame where I will be tied for my whipping. It is becoming all too real now and I’m shaken by a long shiver of fear. Nicole’s screams and cries echo in my head, and now it is my turn.

I resolve to be as brave as she was and I climb the few steps before I am given the order. The crowd mocks me…. "Look at the bitch, she's in a hurry to show herself naked under the whip!..."

Wulf looks me in the eye as if to say “undress or I’ll tear it off you”. I try not to show my humiliation and do what’s required. I unfasten the belt and drop the dress at my feet, then position myself under the frame and raise my arms. Wulf wastes no time and ties me up in a wide-quartered cross, my arms and legs spread wide apart. I can no longer hide my pussy, dripping in spite of myself, and perfectly visible. Maybe I shouldn't have shaved it. This provokes even more insults from the spectators.

“Look at the slut, she’s enjoying herself. Her pussy is dripping”, shouts one man.

“Do you think she’ll have an orgasm under the whip?” from another

“She won’t be smiling when the whip starts cutting her open, I’ll wager”

“Yes executioner!!! Make her scream in pain, that bitch has to pay for her double murder!!!” shouts one woman.

The cruelty of these people is truly incredible, but they are right in their condemnation of me.

Bound and helpless now I watch Wulf prepare his tools, and I remember watching what he did to Nicole. A cold fear grips my heart and I tremble as the reality of what’s going happen sinks in. My arousal begins to weaken, and I question if I have overestimated my strength and masochism. I groan as I realize I should have just committed suicide instead of this. I now deeply regret denouncing myself.

Back
Top Bottom