Nicole's Vlog

Go to CruxDreams.com
Green characters appeared in front of black background.

NTS01 - 01.png

“I want to be tortured to death.”

Sensual lips filled he majority of the screen, those said this short sentence. They were thin and bright red, probably freshly coated with glistening lipstick.

NTS01 - 02.png

“I’m serious. This is my fantasy. My ultimate fantasy. It had always been. Since my early puberty.”

The lips kept on speaking, slowly, clearly. Sweet and typical Eastern European accent adorned the pronunciation.

“I’m NicoleTortureSlut, six-six-six. This is my first video. And many more will follow. Welcome to my vlog.”

The camera slowly departed from the red lips, revealing the speaker’s head. She was wearing an open mouth bondage hood what covered her entire head except her lips and eyes, a smooth, silky, bag-like-mask what hid most her facial features. Yet it was more than obvious that a young girl was behind the mask. Her lips and slender neck anticipated a pretty creature.

NTS01 - 03.png

"I'm 23 and English is obviously not my mother tongue. That is the most you will ever learn about my true identity. If you want me then come I find me. Will you? Will you able to track me down, find me, take me, do me? I don't think so. Losers." she kept on speaking, her voice was smooth and sweet, feminine and mature; the voice of a woman who knew what she wanted.

"My fantasy is being abducted by a sick perverted sadist. Not because I'm a masochist. Fuck no. In fact I can't bear suffering, my pain tolerance is incredibly low."

The camera moved away more, revealing her upper body. She was standing, naked, except that hood on her head. She had medium and pretty, slightly separate breasts with large areola and visibly erected, wrinkled pink nipples. Her entire upper body was thin with very thin arms, flat abdomen, small bellybutton. She held a small remote control in her hand in front of her belly, English text indicated it was her camera's accessory. Her wrists were very slender, her hands slightly larger than one expected with very long and very thin bony fingers. Her nail beds looked wide and longish and the nail plates were very long too, buffed and filed to have flat edges.

NTS01 - 04.png

"I'm not a submissive either. Not a bottom. Don't want to be used, abused, controlled, ordered about how to pleasure you. In fact I'm smart, autonomous and don't give a shit about what you like, want or crave. I despise you and your kind. Retard pervs, dickless losers who believes by controlling a woman would make you a man. No fucking way."

She smiled sweetly and even licked her lips, her teeth were flashing white.

"Do not expect me to do anything you crave. Just fucking force me to do so. Force me in the most cruel ways your vile mind could figure out. That's right. I don't want to be your girlfriend, your wife, your lover, your slave, your whore, your submissive slut, your toy, your bitch. The one and only role I wish to take is be your victim!"

Her index finger gently circled a button and the camera zoomed out even more, revealing her waist. Just like everything on her the pelvis was also thin and bony yet it had luscious curves. Her pussy was perfectly and flawlessly hairless, one nice slit with pretty and protruding, wrinkled lips. Her legs seemed so lithe they could hardly press her thighs together right under her crotch, and as the perspective widened so it became obvious those legs were very long and slim all along. The girl could be fairly tall and her impossibly leggy figure's weight was resting on once again big, bony feet with long toes and large, unpainted toenails. She wore high heels sandals what added strain to her legs, highlighting the firm muscles.

NTS01 - 05.png

"Would like to have this? Do you like me? You may believe you are more into cows with giant hanging udders and brutal fat globes here and there but I know nevertheless you are drooling now. Imagine that you have me and my body under your control. You can do whatever you want to me, whenever you want, as long as you want, with the ending you want. If sounds good why don't you come and take what you are so much craving for?"

The picture moved again and slowly but surely focused on the girl's naked pussy. Two fingertips pulled up the skin around consequently opening the pussy sensually, revealing the pink and wet flesh of her slit inside and also introducing the tip of her clitoris.

As next step a third finger gently pulled up and stretching the skin right above the clitoris, showing off the perfect little bud within its safe hood.

NTS01 - 06.png

"Anyway, I really don't think you could be close as sick and extreme as I imagine this would happen. Fucking and totally not. And I have only this one life. If I'm taken, raped and killed by the wrong asshole the one and only opportunity will be wasted to torture me in that ultimately horrible, inhuman and sickening way what I dream of. I'm afraid I need to educate you. In the next videos I will show how sick, depraved and diabolic I want you to be. I will explain in great details what level of sadism I start to find satisfactory."

"I want to be tortured to death. But I'm afraid you are way too soft for me. Loser!"

The screen went dark.

NTS01 - 07.png

Last edited by a moderator:
NTS02 - 01.png

Long, almost finger-like toes stood upwards in front of a blank, SAMSUNG branded flat screen, white edges on the top indicated the toenails were slightly long. Two feet, apart from each other. A hairless pubic mound was in the bottom center of the image. Pretty fingers rested on both sides of the slit, the ring and middle fingers absently played with the vagina, sharing their space with the golden dildo.

NTS02 - 02.png
"Hi, it's me Nicole again. As promised I will introduce my idea of real sadism." the sensual female voice sounded. The speaker had to use a good quality mic indeed, the voice was clear without any background noise.

"I will give you examples how I imagine my rape death torture session. Most of you wankers will run away screaming soon once you realize I'm really not into boring BDSM practises even if they are considered extreme with potentially permanent marks. After this video only those will stay who aren't squeamish. I want sick sadists and mad psychos only, not stupid masters and caring mistresses.”

“Before we start I respond to those few comments I received. Kevin called my first video creative and horny. Well, thanks, I guess.Mgz2 believes thought it was intriguing. Good to know. Fogey praised me for a good start. If you say so. Fireboots hopes my fantasies may have heat related aspects. Keep watching! Jean, learn some English… Spunjunk thinks this is strange and needs to be elaborated more. Recommend to you to keep watching, too. Okay guys, let’s start. You can see my monitor wired to my laptop. I like filthy stuff watched in big. More fun."

The blank screen came alive. A mouse cursor slid across the white background of a file explorer application, moved over a short list of folders.

NTS02 - 03.png

Through the ARTS text another folder list appeared.

NTS02 - 04.png

The cursor moved to over FAVORITES.

NTS02 - 05.png

Through the SWEET SADISM folder a long list of images appeared, names SS001, SS002, SS003... Double clicked on the first then in the opening viewer app hit slideshow button. It started with an image filling the screen.

NTS02 - 06.png

The fingers immediately begin to work on the pussy as the pencil drawing appeared. It showed a busty girl nailed to a cross by nails through her wrists. Three long needles crossed her breasts and one naked, ugly bald man was fucking her pussy with delighted face. Liquids sprayed from the fucked pussy, a brazier with heated metal objects was seen next to her curling toes.

"I like a lot Marcus' art." the sensual female voice whispered. "His ladies are so cute. And suffer so expressively. Like this slut. Look at her! She sweats and drools like a whore while receiving her last fuck on the cross! Some whip marks on her belly, penetrated wrists, tits and cunt, the last filled with her executioner's cum. She suffer so beautifully, fingers grasping thin air, toes curl, lips tremble. And I so much hope this is just the beginning of her agony. Just for the record; unlike the majority of his work I imagine all the sluts being unwilling victims of these acts without experiencing any pleasure, but pain. Horrible pain."

The image changed. Twice, same scene from different zooms.

NTS02 - 07.png

NTS02 - 08.png

"Quoom is so naughty. So many juicy, elaborated, lengthy torture comics with fantastic details and unimaginable suffering!" the girl moaned. "Look at this stupid cunt as she sits over the wooden horse. But I guess she does not have time to think on the pressure in her cunt. That face expresses her agony so lovely as red hot glowing iron kisses her skin! Let's have a closer look of that once silky skin. Gosh! Some bruises and wounds here and there, but those are nothing compared to the horrible burn marks. Fuck, they just burn fucking off the slut's nipple! It smokes and chars, melts and stick into the iron so nicely. Can you imagine the smell of her burning flesh? And look everywhere, the marks of many sweet touches from before. Blisters. Small and big, round and oval, complete bubbles and creased balloons. So horrible. The pain she have to experience... Feeling her own body fat boils up under her skin... So fucking crazily beautiful! Ohh fuck!" the voice spoke louder and faster.

The screen changed, showing the girl masturbating in front of the screen. By now she lifted her lower legs in the air and was moving her fingers so quickly in and out of her pussy that it looked frothing.

NTS02 - 09.png

Another change, another pencil drawing.

NTS02 - 10.png

"I love Blackheart. I love his style, his kinkiness, his depravity. There are no limits for him and always explores and deepest depths of kinky and taboo. Shall we take a closer look of this? This image tells so much. Well not the sitting rapist and his kneeling cock sucker whore, that girl seems to be mostly untouched just slightly wet. But the bitch on bed! Fuck, she has had quite the fun recently! Long slutty fingernails decorated with pretty sturdy needles. Imagine she was singing beautifully when got those inserted! Arms got some welts and more needles in the elbow. So rare to see any attention paid to elbows! Bleeding nose, a basic I assume, and liquids fleeing from under her blindfold and gag tape. Tears and... drool? Or vomit? I'm guess she did puke while received all those marks!"

"The big dicked guy still caressing her with that cane while controlling that electro box. Yeah, fucking large metal sticks through her whorish tits through which she can be nicely electrocuted. The star shaped composition of needles in each nipple is just like a design addition. Just like the same needles in her clit. And wow, that electric dildo in her stretched cunt looks an ugly monster, wonder how deep it goes inside her. She has the smoking soldering iron next to her leg what I guess was used to write SLUT onto her inner thigh and maybe to roast the top of the same thigh until it turned into wrinkled ugly red horror. And for the sake of fun she got many needles around her kneecaps and needles under each and every toenail! did you spot the big toenails got double? Larger place indeed, maybe they could cradle even 3 or 4!"

"Oh Blackheart, you are so creative. Not like these losers who fantasizes about torturing me. Go you idiots, learn from this man, he knows how to bring living hell on Earth for a girl."

Another jump and next image appeared.

NTS02 - 11.png

"I like Jason Voorhees. Jason X is one of my favourite comedy movies ever. And I love the expression of this stupid tortured slut as she is shown so close that mutilated cunt! Many questions emerges. Is that hers? Or belonged to someone else? Had to be separated freshly, it does look fresh. Imagine, she is forced to watch as her girlfriend's cunt is cut out then has it shoved into her face. Will they force her to lick it? Or eat it? These are so nasty thoughts..."

Screen changed for a good minutes showing the close up of how she was playing with her obviously richly wet pussy, the dildo slid out laying between her thighs.

NTS02 - 12.png

As next another image showed, then shorty after another.

NTS02 - 13-14.png

"When a manip gets really good. Thank you, good Sir! Just an atmospheric dungeon, one really pretty and busty brunette with nicely stretched cunt as she is roasting slowly over some embers, just to receive that well heated, glowing wooden stake right into her fuckhole! Imagine as her cunt smokes, the bitch screams, the rod enters her, roasts her from within. The pain, the horrible pain as her most sensitive parts being so roughly insulted by the hellish agony of fire and extreme heat!

And one more switch.

NTS02 - 15.png

"Oh Bob, this one of yours is really 'Zernian'! She is pretty, especially with the sperm on her chin and chest! What's in that syringe in her tongue? Acid maybe? Tits pressed and decorated nicely and the scalpels in her thighs are so nice, like perfect accessories for a pretty girl! Something deep inside her snatch and prettily nailed foot over the spiky stool. This is just the beginning, she has so much more to go!"

"Fuck... I wanted to show you a bit more as starter... but ahhhh... I must... this is too good! Ohhh fuck yeah, this always drives me way too crazy..." the voice moaned and as the real girl filled the screen again she obviously just experienced a shaking orgasm.

NTS02 - 16.png

"Oh my... if you still dare coming back, see you in my third video soon, loser!"

The screen went dark.

NTS02 - 17.jpg

NTS03 - 01.png

The girl was laying on the spacious couch, gazing into the camera with a neutral expression. Few things indicated that weeks had to pass since the last video. She obviously got new manicure and pedicure. She was silence for a couple of seconds, calmly blinking a few times.

NTS03 - 02.png

“Hi guys, welcome back once again, to my third video. I wonder if there are any real girls watching me, I honestly doubt it. You know, ladies tend to be way more communicative than men. I have linked my v-log to several sites in order to reach as many perv sadists as I could, but seems I chose the wrong places. I thought you would be slightly braver. Seems my expectation were way too high. You may be too shy. Or I’m too ugly to be watched. Or boring. Or all these together.”

She clicked with the mouse in front of her and the camera switched to another one showing her from behind.

NTS03 - 03.png

“For those few who actually commented I say thanks. Wulf was kind enough to call me creative, which is now a repeating praise. But why? I do the same like thousands other camwhores all over the Globe; masturbate for the viewers pleasure. Except I do not wait for tips. I wait for kinkiness, your dirty and honest words because you want to hurt me, hurt me bad. I don’t want you to think I’m creative. I want you to think I’m a worthless torture slut, hence my name, who deserves the most horrible fate ever. Still, thanks. Creative. Okay, I guess. Not sexy, slutty, provocative, whorish, crazy, idiotic, nymphomaniac, stupid cunt, but creative. I hope you to be very creative when you kidnapped me and you start to work on my body. That’s the very time when your creativity is needed!”

“Fireboots rejoiced over fiery torments and asked for more. Fire… yes. Fire and heat. Burning, sizzling, roasting, boiling, cooking, charring, scorching, searing, toasting. The most horrible sort of agony. I definitely consider fire themed torments amongst my top! I should definitely dedicate at least one video for it sometimes!”

“Jenna, dear, what ‘wowww’ supposed to mean? You seem to be such an intelligent girl, feel free to elaborate! Migoz, I hope I could really start to anger you a little bit. Anger is a nice element into the cake of hatred I wish from you so much! Yyy 0 two. Put together what? My cunt with my dildo or my collection of torture images? Spunkjunk, believe or not I’m quite clear about how much control I could have after my abduction. None. Of course a real sadist shall be psychopath, too, otherwise how could he enjoy my fatal suffering? Try you? Catch me first!”

“JDR, dear! I love many of your exceptionally sexy artworks! So nice to see you around. I’m so grateful for your efforts and for your lovely fantasies. Fantasies should put into practice. And thank you so much for the link. Another masterpiece of yours. And Arcas’. Mel had an easy death though, but the after image still looks amazingly exciting. I love your brain, darling.” The girl said, her voice was soft yet vibrated with sexual tension.

“Okay, where were we? I’m afraid this video will receive even less attention as this time I jump from visual art to the form what actually requires brain to perceive. I will talk a bit about some of my favourite stories. You know what sort of story. Just the usual. Rape. Torture. Snuff. And everything between. You know, reading stories takes time, you must use your imagination and create the visions yourself. A higher level of entertainment for the smarter audience. And thanks Lucifer, there were and still are plenty of talented writers out there who supplies us with many wicked tales. It would be impossible even to list them, but through a few carefully selected stories I can still give you some idea about what creativity I expect from the killer who will finally take me and torture me. To death, naturally.” She giggled.

The camera switched again showing her as she changed position on the couch. Placed one hand on the mouse, grabbed her cherry red vibrator with other. The toyed got switched on, she placed it against her smooth pussy.

NTS03 - 04.png

“You have probably heard about the artist Bleumune. An amazing person with crazy imagination and oldie but goodie style. You can find visual art from him too about crazy Indians and naughty Nazis, he’s a lover of history. But he also wrote stories, boosting up old tales, rebooting them in a two-thousand percent better version. Just as he did with this one. Tortured nudes for the devil’s charnel house.

Her screen’s shared version appeared in the video with a massive wall of letters. Her voice could be heard again.

“No worries, I won’t read out entire stories, that would take an eternity. Just some juicy parts. Hahaha. Listen carefully, it’s fun and definitely got some great ideas you should learn from!” She commented the began to read out loud the sentences.

NTS03 - 05.png

“This is fucking crazy!” the girl’s voice whispered, low humming in the background indicated her vibrator was working. “The real sadist does not just fasten the victim and do his homework! A real sick bastard force her to be part of her own agony! Give her enough space to fight! To be an active participant in the living hell on Earth! This is so wonderfully wicked!” the girl moaned as the next page appeared. Though her voice was slightly trembling but she continued reading.

NTS03 - 06.png

The last words were read out more like whispers. The camera jumped back on her again and stayed there for a long minute or so, while the reader beauty closed her eyes and let waves of pleasure rock her body. It wasn’t an orgasm just a short pleasure filled intermezzo for her, and seemingly it took quite hard determination to stop and regain focus again.

NTS03 - 07.png

“Fuck, got a bit carried away! Huhh… It’s okay. Let’s go on. Still a lot to teach you today!” she gasped. Once again letters appeared and she kept on reading, obviously a new segment, sometimes stopping to suck enough air into her lungs.

NTS03 - 08.png

“Mother and daughter tortured together, forced into an unholy highly sexual position, hanged by their thumbs! Can you fucking imagine this scene? The terror of it, the humiliation, the desecration of love between mom and babydoll! And the pain of being hanged by your thumbs? I want this! When my time comes and you take me, hang me like this for sure!” the girl commented and jumped to the next screen.

NTS03 - 09.png

Once again the girl’s figure appeared on the screen. She was fanatically masturbated herself with that vibrating head of her red toy, the muscles tightened all over her body. She did spoke the screaming in the story out in a rather authentic way, indeed screaming and groaning, using her pleasure to imitate the sounds of inhuman agony. Then she tried to speak her sentences fragmented, as she had to squeeze every word out of her mouth.

“Two sluts burns… together… kicking with their slutty feet… not to get burned but no escape… they torture… each other too… feel each other’s suffering… blisters grow on their toes and feet… skin charring… and mommy begs for having her girl killed… ahhhh…. Fucking imagine that level… aooohhh… desperation and pain… ohohohoo… when a mother reaches this…”

NTS03 - 10.png
With superhuman strength she somehow managed to drop her toy before the waves of a mad orgasm would hit her. Her legs in the air kept on trembling for another 10 seconds but finally she could drop her feet to the ground too.

“Not fucking yet! More stories I need to show! Like… Have you ever heard about a writer called Woodburn? If you say no you are probably in the wrong place and should leave. Yes. The mighty Woodburn. Writer of dozens if not hundreds of tales and even novels. The man whose stories are so densely filled with brutal sadism and misogynism that it’s a miracle his life work wasn’t purged from the web by the modern hashtag metoo crazy feminist lobby. Talented. Prolific. Knows no limit. An amazing specimen who is the worthy successor of Marquis de Sade’s legacy. But read him carefully, since he does not limit himself with lower thresholds about his characters’ maturity. I chose his story
Black X Slaughter, but many others could have been cited here.”

Once again letters appeared and the girl’s clear voice began to read them out.

NTS03 - 11.png

“There are rooms with girls inside for killing, and this is just the next one. Among God knows how many! A torture conveyor. A death factory. The pits of hell, lining up one after the another. Tidy little separate torture chambers dedicated to one unfortunate soul. Oh this poor blonde. The suffering she could experience until this very scene! I guess she does not sense her urine and shit anymore, her own stench is always with here. How fucking dehumanizing! Wires around her ankles! How deep those had to cut when her legs were decorated by needles or when pins were inserted under her toenails! Not to mention when her knee got broken…” the girl said once again with increasing pace of breathing as she obviously got extremely excited once again.

“I imagine losing nipples or have her face and pussy beaten, or pins into her cunt and udders was just another fun time to survive. Speaking of her silicone tits. Mine are natural. Are them okay or would you prefer torture plastic stuffed breasts?” she asked cheekily and for a few seconds the text was replaced by the live close up show of her remarkable mammaries as she was squeezing them together.

NTS03 - 12.png

Soon enough new wall of text appeared and she continued reading.

NTS03 - 13.png

The next time she appeared on the screen she wasn’t on the couch anymore but squatting in front of it, her vibrator forever against her clitoris above her frothing cunt. Her eyes grew large as she squeezed the last sentences out of her herself, obviously needed great effort to read all out.

“Four fucking freaking days of torment so far…” she gasped, her body shook from time to time as her toy kept on stimulating her clit. “That’s my sadist, my dear Trevor, who plans and hopes his victim would last long! That’s so beautifully sick! His very intention and wish of causing the most extreme agony while keeping the victim alive. Do you get the beauty of this? The cruelty of this? The sickening terror of this?”

She was masturbating herself on the very tip of her toes, veins bulged on her feet and her toes moved here and there to find balance.

“The stupid torture victims may lose their ability to speak. He tortures them so horribly that they sank back into a primal state of mind, where only the pain and terror exist. Into a zombie like state from what only agony can bring them back… but only to become a whining toy for the amusement of their torturer.”

The girl had to stop speaking for a while as she moaned and panted and even more whitish discharge appeared at the entrance of her vagina.

“Pity she can’t comprehend anymore the crazy insults and complete humiliation what Trevor’s words imply. There should be another stupid cunt in less advanced state to learn something about how these guys see us. This insane level of misogyny could be such a perfect motivation for my wannabe torturer too!”

The girl temporary had to keep the toy away from her cunt as she was gasping for air and was trying to regain her breath to speak. She was seemingly crazy horny.

“I like when they put their mark on us! And best way to do it is using something hot, not ink or pens for sure! She can still scream. There is definitely on more hellish day for her in Trevor’s heaven! Fuck… Woodburn… ohhh…”

NTS03 - 14.png

“They haven’t finished with her. Let’s see how our heroes deal with our blondie heroine!”

NTS03 - 15.png

“Seems our girl is having a hot day today, quite a few heated objects to date with! I wonder what can be more agonizing, having my cheeks branded or my cunt cooked? Promise me we will test this when my time comes! Taking I will still be able to speak and tell you my first-hand experience! ” the girl giggled what sounded rather kinky, since she was also panting all the time. “Oh, I so much hope you will make me thousands times regret I was asking for this, won’t you? Fuck. Let’s read further. And remember. When you fuck with a glowing iron imagine it be your cock!”

NTS03 - 16.png

“Fucking fuck… ohh my Goood! Fuck! Trevor, I love you so fucking much!” the girl’s overly excited voice cursed again and again. “Trevor knows the most important thing! Patience and self-mastery! You cannot let your evil instincts take control and kill prematurely! Do not waste good meat, do not snuff a whore still able to suffer! You must plan your next steps, the next device and method to be used while considering her… my… physical condition. You don’t want to kill yet! You want to torture and enjoy every second of it! Forget the knife! Use the red hot glowing rod to fuck her disgusting cunt and roast it from inside. As slowly as possible! Savour the moment. Feed on her… my suffering. Play with your victim. Trevor… Woodburn… I love you, guys!” the girl screamed.

The camera showed her once again as she screamed with wide open mouth experiencing a rocking orgasm. She sank two fingers deep into her cunt, her other hand was holding her toy against her clit. Clear liquid sprayed from her cunt in a form of a strong jet, spraying around her fingers.

NTS03 - 17.png

It lasted for multiple times ten seconds, and even after the squirt was over her body was still shaking. Only then the girl collapsed onto the floor in front of the couch, panting, moaning. She reached out with trembling fingers for the mouse on the sofa and clicked on it.

The screen went dark.

NTS03 - 18.jpg

Fire. Feet. Tough stuff.
And for years I have thought I was the most perverted person on the planet..
Now I'm sure that I have met you before in the interwebs, am I right?

Nicole may have disappeared the way she described it here! but there is a long way from fantasy to reality and after the staggering fear the pain immediately barred any adventurous pleasure or excitement: in fact she was in control of nothing and after a private message with smart phishing she was spotted by the IP address and she was kidnapped by the henchmen of a perverse and rich woman who offered her to her sickly sadistic husband ... delighted at the difference with those poor slaves from underdeveloped countries not speaking the language he could torture to death usually!
Nicole thanks to the presence and the continued help of drugs from a doctor who also paid for himself by raping her, managed to stay alive for nine days. But unfortunately she would have lost her mind very quickly despite the progressiveness of the unbearable torments (during the rape of the hungry and crazy rat because she was also in extreme phobia with this animal), it is less exciting for her executioners but she remains however said to be very beautiful to see suffer ...
Does anyone else want to take over? and enjoy provoking fate ....

Back
Top Bottom