Nonsexual Nudity In Film And Television

Go to CruxDreams.com
Has anybody notice that film and television, when they do nudity, especially female nudity, it's mostly in a sexual context (i.e. sexual intercourse, romantic situations). I would like to see more non-sexual nudity. How about people do nudity when having a friendly get-together, dancing, or even skinny-dipping. That's my opinion. I would like to here from others.

I think we can never can go back!

Everywhere since the progressive area 60th is open or hidden sex so that this became as normal.
When we were older-teener we had not full comprehension of sex, the item was tabu. But then the society changed into open, till what we now are/have.
Young people are at the time.

There could be a psycological question that the fantasy was prematurely killed but I do not think that such is for youngsters problematic.
When I estimate a young man with naivity on his face I really think he is poor. And elder, he never become adult.

I wouldn't mind seeing more non-sexual nudity. I would like to see friends in nature nude, having a good time. Or just being in the house by oneself naked. Sleeping in the nude alone would be nice to show. Not every instance of nudity has to be about a romantic and/or sexual relationship.

There is one movie I know that has some non-sexual nudity in it. It's the 2003 movie "Calendar Girls". You can rent or own the movie by going to
. It is set in the United Kingdom.

I love looking at naked bodies, especially the female bottom. But I think that there is too much sexual nudity in movies and television. That situation is one of the reasons, I think, that nudity is equated with sex to a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom