Nordic Peril: The Sequel to Gone Missing in Sweden

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Hej all! It’s here at last, my new story: “Nordic Peril: The Sequel to Gone Missing in Sweden”.

Find out what happens when Barbara Moore returns to Sweden for a reunion with her friends, Detective Sergeants Gun Thorell and Bertil Hansson of the Uppsala Police Authority, a half year after her narrow and harrowing escape from abduction at the hands of the shadowy “Syndicate”. Guaranteed to be fraught with peril, suspenseful, and to serve up some surprising twists and turns.

It’ll run for about a month at a chapter a day.

As always, comments, banter, contributions of manips, original art, and even limericks, will be welcomed.

For those who may have missed the prequel and would like to go back and read it:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/gone-missing-in-sweden-a-police-procedural-mystery.9691/

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/gone-missing-in-sweden-by-barbaria.958/

Chapter 1. Sunday, 18 January, 23:15. Superior Guest Room (with city skyline view), Radisson Blu Hotel, Uppsala, Sweden.

“Hey! Lover come back!” pleaded Gun Thorell, propping herself up on one elbow to call out in the semi-darkness to a naked Barbara Moore standing silhouetted against the hotel room’s panoramic ‘skyline-view’ window.

449AA005-E5B2-4FED-92F1-EBC77CDF5DC4.jpeg

“Give me a minute, Gun. I want to savor the scene a little longer. The city looks so serenely beautiful on a cold winter’s night like this. Don’t you agree?”

“It does,” agreed Gun, rising from the bed and padding across the floor to embrace her American friend and lover from behind.

“Mmmmmm,” sighed Barbara in response to Gun’s nibbling at her ear lobe and gentle fondling of her breasts.

It had been a lovely day, Barbara thought as she reflected on the day’s long-anticipated reunion with Gun. A little over seven months had gone by since the harrowing experience of her abduction and ordeal on the Baltic island, Velö, had ended with a miraculous escape, engineered by she and Gun, that had freed both of them from the sinister clutches of the ‘Syndicate’.

Earlier on this day, Barbara’s IcelandAir flight from Chicago had landed at Stockholm Arlanda, nearly on schedule, at just a little before noon. And to her delight all her friends at the Uppsala Police Authority … Fintväder, Hansson and Gun … were there at the airport to welcome her and whisk her off to Uppsala … in what else but a police cruiser!

After an afternoon nap and a freshening up in her hotel room, she had dressed for dinner, slipping into a sleek little black dress accented by a silvery pair of heels and matching handbag.

0BE35094-CB48-4007-AFAD-36918F514D03.jpeg

Dinner had been at Flustret, one of Uppsala’s oldest and most popular restaurants, and graciously hosted by Chief Inspector Björklund
, who seemed more than prepared to spare no expense on food and drink. Barbara had ordered and enjoyed the roasted reindeer steak, prepared just perfectly with juices running and slightly pink on the middle.

B5F782AF-8802-446F-9E94-C80894DAF5AD.jpeg

“Oh Gun,” Barbara murmured throatily as the police woman spun her abruptly about. Then, pinning Barbara’s bare backside to the cold plate glass window, Gun grasped Barbara’s breasts in both hands, pressed them together, and began to kiss and suck at their excitedly erect nipples, rapidly switching back and forth from one to the other.

Struggling to focus under such an erotically charged and determined assault, Barbara still managed to recall the events of the evening’s dinner … how she and Gun had related, once again, their cleverness in disabling the engine of the Barracuda assault craft on which they had been hostages, and of how bravely and adroitly they had managed to overwhelm and subdue their captors.

And in response to the Chief’s polite statement of regret concerning her father’s political misfortunes, she had replied that while Hobart Moore’s bid to secure his party’s nomination for the presidential election had been politically outmaneuvered by a “far-right” populist who went on in November to be soundly defeated by his Democratic opponent, her father was still very much in a position of power, by virtue of his seniority in the current Republican majority in the Senate.”

In the meantime, Gun had begun to shift her sensuous attack downwards, planting a series of hot butterfly kisses and sloppy wet licks … first to the sensitive tender undersides of Barbara’s breasts, and then steadily downward … over ribs and taught tummy … eventually to reach, nibble, and tug with her teeth at the neatly trimmed “landing strip” hair that adorned Barbara’s mound.

The last two things Barbara recalled before Gun moved on to insert her highly-active, probing tongue between her lover’s moist open lips …, was how she and Gun had eventually rose to excuse themselves from the dinner party, bid their farewells, hailed a cab to take them to the Radisson Blu, where they wove their way, arm-in-arm, to the hotel elevators. And how on reaching Barbara’s room, they had feverishly undressed one another and fallen into bed, where they had made wild passionate love … not once, but twice, in very quick succession.

And now they were about to do it again! For Gun had dropped to her knees and was tongue-teasing Barbara’s engorged clit. And, in little time, was engaged in dragging … with hands clasped to her hips … her fully-aroused American friend down onto the floor.

77FB8995-8BED-4ED2-8FE6-B621883E7CE7.gif

“Shouldn’t we get back on the bed for this?” gasped Barbara, lying flat on her back with legs spread wide.

Gun’s response was to grasp Barbara’s right leg by the ankle and throw it over her own right shoulder. Twisting her torso sideways, she brought their pussies together … scissors fashion … allowing the rubbing and grinding to begin in earnest, moving ever faster and harder, wilder and slipperier … and punctuated by smacking sounds, moans, and frenzied cries … in both English and Swedish … of, “Yesss! Harder! Oh my God! Don’t stop! Ohhhhhh! Keep it up! Soon! Please! Soon! Now! Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!!”

And then it was over.

They lay together, panting and wrapped in one another’s arms, heart’s racing … aftershocks working their way, one after another, through their loins.

Eventually Gun broke the silence by saying, somewhat ruefully, “We seem to have made a bit of a gloppy mess of the hotel room’s decorator rug.”

“We can stuff it in a closet and hope they don’t find it until I’m long gone,” laughed Barbara.

“Haha! This has all been so great tonight. I’m thrilled that you came back to Uppsala,” declared Gun, adopting a more serious tone. “But, truth be told, it wasn’t just to hook up, was it, Barb?”

“Well it was!” proclaimed Barbara, delivering a big sloppy kiss and a heartfelt hug. “But … yes, as a matter of fact, now that you mention it, there is something else.”

“Out with it!”

“What is this? A cop interrogation? Are you going to beat it out of me?”

“That might be fun! Ever been spanked?”

“Noooo!”

“Up on the bed then, and over my knees!”

“That’s crazy! You aren’t serious!”

“We are both crazy, now get up there and do as I say!”

“Okay, why not? But then we have to talk.”

“Right.”

Conversation in a a taxi cab pulling onto Munkgatan from Flustret Restaurant, Uppsala, Sweden. Monday, 19 January, 01:18.

Thanks again Chief for hosting our little reunion,” declared Fintväder. “It was a great time. Hope it didn’t set the Department’s petty cash fund back too much. The bill for Barbara’s and Gun’s drinks alone must have been rather staggering. Those two were really putting it away.”

“My pleasure, Fint. No, the restaurant manager knows how to treat the police well. The bill was amazingly inexpensive, and it was such a pleasure to see Barb and Gun so happily reunited.”

“Indeed. They went through a lot together back in May. It obviously was a bonding experience for both of them. By the way, one couldn’t help but notice that they seemed awfully anxious to be off once dinner was over. Wonder what they might be doing now?”

“Do I have to spell it out for you, Chief?” chuckled Fintväder.

“No, not really … I have as good an imagination as anyone. Hope Barbara can handle our Gun.”

“Probably not,” groused Hansson, who had been strangely silent until then.

“Oh, and how would you possibly know anything about that, Bertil?”

TBC

Chapter 1. Sunday, 18 January, 23:15. Superior Guest Room (with city skyline view), Radisson Blu Hotel, Uppsala, Sweden.

“Hey! Lover come back!” pleaded Gun Thorell, propping herself up on one elbow to call out in the semi-darkness to a naked Barbara Moore standing silhouetted against the hotel room’s panoramic ‘skyline-view’ window.

View attachment 1230419

“Give me a minute, Gun. I want to savor the scene a little longer. The city looks so serenely beautiful on a cold winter’s night like this. Don’t you agree?”

“It does,” agreed Gun, rising from the bed and padding across the floor to embrace her American friend and lover from behind.

“Mmmmmm,” sighed Barbara in response to Gun’s nibbling at her ear lobe and gentle fondling of her breasts.

It had been a lovely day, Barbara thought as she reflected on the day’s long-anticipated reunion with Gun. A little over seven months had gone by since the harrowing experience of her abduction and ordeal on the Baltic island, Velö, had ended with a miraculous escape, engineered by she and Gun, that had freed both of them from the sinister clutches of the ‘Syndicate’.

Earlier on this day, Barbara’s IcelandAir flight from Chicago had landed at Stockholm Arlanda, nearly on schedule, at just a little before noon. And to her delight all her friends at the Uppsala Police Authority … Fintväder, Hansson and Gun … were there at the airport to welcome her and whisk her off to Uppsala … in what else but a police cruiser!

After an afternoon nap and a freshening up in her hotel room, she had dressed for dinner, slipping into a sleek little black dress accented by a silvery pair of heels and matching handbag.

Dinner had been at Flustret, one of Uppsala’s oldest and most popular restaurants, and graciously hosted by Chief Inspector Björklund
, who seemed more than prepared to spare no expense on food and drink. Barbara had ordered and enjoyed the roasted reindeer steak, prepared just perfectly with juices running and slightly pink on the middle.

View attachment 1230418

“Oh Gun,” Barbara murmured throatily as the police woman spun her abruptly about. Then, pinning Barbara’s bare backside to the cold plate glass window, Gun grasped Barbara’s breasts in both hands, pressed them together, and began to kiss and suck at their excitedly erect nipples, rapidly switching back and forth from one to the other.

Struggling to focus under such an erotically charged and determined assault, Barbara still managed to recall the events of the evening’s dinner … how she and Gun had related, once again, their cleverness in disabling the engine of the Barracuda assault craft on which they had been hostages, and of how bravely and adroitly they had managed to overwhelm and subdue their captors.

And in response to the Chief’s polite statement of regret concerning her father’s political misfortunes, she had replied that while Hobart Moore’s bid to secure his party’s nomination for the presidential election had been politically outmaneuvered by a “far-right” populist who went on in November to be soundly defeated by his Democratic opponent, her father was still very much in a position of power, by virtue of his seniority in the current Republican majority in the Senate.”

In the meantime, Gun had begun to shift her sensuous attack downwards, planting a series of hot butterfly kisses and sloppy wet licks … first to the sensitive tender undersides of Barbara’s breasts, and then steadily downward … over ribs and taught tummy … eventually to reach, nibble, and tug with her teeth at the neatly trimmed “landing strip” hair that adorned Barbara’s mound.

The last two things Barbara recalled before Gun moved on to insert her highly-active, probing tongue between her lover’s moist open lips …, was how she and Gun had eventually rose to excuse themselves from the dinner party, bid their farewells, hailed a cab to take them to the Radisson Blu, where they wove their way, arm-in-arm, to the hotel elevators. And how on reaching Barbara’s room, they had feverishly undressed one another and fallen into bed, where they had made wild passionate love … not once, but twice, in very quick succession.

And now they were about to do it again! For Gun had dropped to her knees and was tongue-teasing Barbara’s engorged clit. And, in little time, was engaged in dragging … with hands clasped to her hips … her fully-aroused American friend down onto the floor.

“Shouldn’t we get back on the bed for this?” gasped Barbara, lying flat on her back with legs spread wide.

Gun’s response was to grasp Barbara’s right leg by the ankle and throw it over her own right shoulder. Twisting her torso sideways, she brought their pussies together … scissors fashion … allowing the rubbing and grinding to begin in earnest, moving ever faster and harder, wilder and slipperier … and punctuated by smacking sounds, moans, and frenzied cries … in both English and Swedish … of, “Yesss! Harder! Oh my God! Don’t stop! Ohhhhhh! Keep it up! Soon! Please! Soon! Now! Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!!”

And then it was over.

They lay together, panting and wrapped in one another’s arms, heart’s racing … aftershocks working their way, one after another, through their loins.

Eventually Gun broke the silence by saying, somewhat ruefully, “We seem to have made a bit of a gloppy mess of the hotel room’s decorator rug.”

“We can stuff it in a closet and hope they don’t find it until I’m long gone,” laughed Barbara.

“Haha! This has all been so great tonight. I’m thrilled that you came back to Uppsala,” declared Gun, adopting a more serious tone. “But, truth be told, it wasn’t just to hook up, was it, Barb?”

“Well it was!” proclaimed Barbara, delivering a big sloppy kiss and a heartfelt hug. “But … yes, as a matter of fact, now that you mention it, there is something else.”

“Out with it!”

“Noooo!”

“Right.”

Conversation in a a taxi cab pulling onto Munkgatan from Flustret Restaurant, Uppsala, Sweden. Monday, 19 January, 01:18.

Thanks again Chief for hosting our little reunion,” declared Fintväder. “It was a great time. Hope it didn’t set the Department’s petty cash fund back too much. The bill for Barbara’s and Gun’s drinks alone must have been rather staggering. Those two were really putting it away.”

“My pleasure, Fint. No, the restaurant manager knows how to treat the police well. The bill was amazingly inexpensive, and it was such a pleasure to see Barb and Gun so happily reunited.”

“Indeed. They went through a lot together back in May. It obviously was a bonding experience for both of them. By the way, one couldn’t help but notice that they seemed awfully anxious to be off once dinner was over. Wonder what they might be doing now?”

“No, not really … I have as good an imagination as anyone. Hope Barbara can handle our Gun.”

TBC
Great start ... lesbian lovers, a still cryptic reason for Barb's return and a hot erotic night in wonderful snow-bound Stockholm (love the pics too) ... perfect. Looking forward to more ...

View attachment 1230419

View attachment 1230562

View attachment 1230418

View attachment 1230558

And then it was over.

“Out with it!”

“Noooo!”

“Right.”

TBC
Excellent start of this follow up story, it will be exciting to follow B;s adventures up in the north...... January.....have you brought good winter clothes? :) I could not see any indication of that from the pic's from the hotel room..... :) Hope to get the big question unraveled soon...why has B returned........looking forward to the continuation! :)

PS: Don't let the police drive you from the airport to Uppsala.......that is a taxable private benefit! :)
PS2: From the airports x-ray camera! Nothing suspicious found!

bn.jpgB xray.jpg

Back
Top Bottom