NotFromThisWorld Comics!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
as I wrote, I had to create a story for a comic, and then we just agreed on the creation of the scenes, and of course, I paid for the project!
I know very well that if a comic is a bit brutal, there is more interest in it!

NFTW is amazing!
and sydney comics, and mine, are elaborated in the details!

and I'm really excited!
I plan to buy another 3-4 comics!
it's amazing!

Thanks!

We like brutal! :b1:

When will we see all those works in the catalogue - i.e. available to buy?

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile, I have been very busy!

I have a new catalog that is updated containing many updates and several new comics. I have updated many comics and added to them! I now have 58 comics for sale with many more almost finished. message me for more information.

Attachments

• March Catalog Part 1.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 283
  • March Catalog Part 2.pdf
    7.7 MB · Views: 177
Here are some more examples of what I've been working on!

Attachments

• mafia promo 5.jpg
    mafia promo 5.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 925
  • Troll Promo 1.jpg
    Troll Promo 1.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 956
  • Troll Promo 2.jpg
    Troll Promo 2.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 944
  • Trolls Promo 2.jpg
    Trolls Promo 2.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 922
  • Anal (1).jpg
    Anal (1).jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Crux.jpg
    Crux.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 1,072
  • WW2.2.jpg
    WW2.2.jpg
    818.4 KB · Views: 972
  • CM1.5.jpg
    CM1.5.jpg
    701.5 KB · Views: 769
  • 1 (19).jpg
    1 (19).jpg
    606.5 KB · Views: 742
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    720 KB · Views: 738
My comic "Sydni and the Dungeon" just hit 560 pages. Message me for catalog information, and please check out my Patreon page to support me.
NotFromThisWorld Comics is creating Adult Comics | Patreon
I'm just getting it started but it will have updates, bonus material, and samples of my work.
I already translated it into German til pic 0534. Would you please send me the rest to complete it, please? You know my Email-adress...

and here's the reason. :bdsm-heart:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 633
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 604
  • Alu_Test2.jpg
    Alu_Test2.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 585
  • Alu_Test3.jpg
    Alu_Test3.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 595
  • C353D934-7342-4B5C-ADD0-FD3B5CCC4B90.jpeg
    C353D934-7342-4B5C-ADD0-FD3B5CCC4B90.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 564
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 652
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    879.1 KB · Views: 702
  • 27 (1).jpg
    27 (1).jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 670
  • 41 (1).jpg
    41 (1).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 634
  • 218.jpg
    218.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 698
it looks amazing buddy!
As apparent penultimate NFTW fans, I would love to initiate a dialogue about precisely what we find so appealing about the art produced by NFTW.
I think he is ridiculously underappreciated, not only because he is such a nice guy, who has freely shared his work very generously on this forum, but because his art is just so entertaining and AWESOME! As Apostate would beautifully and accurately say, his work/art "blasts my limbic system!!!!" WHY?!
To any fan, please articulate so we can both discuss and give this artist the support he deserves.
And, as always, please NFTW, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!

:ole:

As apparent penultimate NFTW fans, I would love to initiate a dialogue about precisely what we find so appealing about the art produced by NFTW.
I think he is ridiculously underappreciated, not only because he is such a nice guy, who has freely shared his work very generously on this forum, but because his art is just so entertaining and AWESOME! As Apostate would beautifully and accurately say, his work/art "blasts my limbic system!!!!" WHY?!
To any fan, please articulate so we can both discuss and give this artist the support he deserves.
And, as always, please NFTW, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!

:ole:
WOW! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comments! I am just one guy who does these comics on the side. I know I'm behind with some of your commissions and I apologize. Spring and summer are my busy times at work, but things should be quieting down soon and I will be able to fire up the 3 Daz Studio computers and get some pictures finsihed for you! I will continue making erotica as long as filks like you want to see it!

Recently I've had trouble with Patreon. They suspended my account until I deleted almost every post with the exception of vanilla sex. I am currently looking for another suitable vendor, but it is difficult as the assault on erotic comics is at an all time high. Please check out Slushe, https://slushe.com/NotFromThisWorld

I will be posting my Patreon discounts there since I cannot advertise my real comics on Patreon itself anymore. I will continue to use Patreon and any patrons of $5 or more will receive my discounts advertised on Slushe plus exclusives that you deserve for subscribing!!! Exclusives will be emailed directly to you as I cannot post them on Patreon anymore.

Thank you Cruxforum and Slushe for all your support. These pages are some of the last for free speech and working with erotic comic creators!!! THANK YOU!!!

WOW! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comments! I am just one guy who does these comics on the side. I know I'm behind with some of your commissions and I apologize. Spring and summer are my busy times at work, but things should be quieting down soon and I will be able to fire up the 3 Daz Studio computers and get some pictures finsihed for you! I will continue making erotica as long as filks like you want to see it!

Recently I've had trouble with Patreon. They suspended my account until I deleted almost every post with the exception of vanilla sex. I am currently looking for another suitable vendor, but it is difficult as the assault on erotic comics is at an all time high. Please check out Slushe, https://slushe.com/NotFromThisWorld

I will be posting my Patreon discounts there since I cannot advertise my real comics on Patreon itself anymore. I will continue to use Patreon and any patrons of $5 or more will receive my discounts advertised on Slushe plus exclusives that you deserve for subscribing!!! Exclusives will be emailed directly to you as I cannot post them on Patreon anymore.

Thank you Cruxforum and Slushe for all your support. These pages are some of the last for free speech and working with erotic comic creators!!! THANK YOU!!!
well they are not the only ones, there are more of them ..
and as always your comics are worth the wait and they are amazing!
and I will always help you friend!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom