NotFromThisWorld Comics!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Absolutely FAIL !!! Before "accusing" just do it better!!! Shame on you :mad:
ok boomer!

so deliberately, make a few pictures for us in daz3d, and if i find a bug there you'll be a jerk!

yes, we all have mistakes in comics, and with a larger number of pictures, it is simply no longer possible to look after everything ..

but you are criticizing ... you are only criticizing ..

Um ehrlich zu sein, sind Sie und artur-ae die schlechtesten "Künstler", die ich je gesehen habe.
View attachment 1013277
We have noticed that many of your posts seem to serve no purpose but to try to annoy and provoke other members. This is not behaviour that we are prepared to tolerate. If you continue to post intentionally provocative posts of this nature, you will be banned permanently.

We have noticed that many of your posts seem to serve no purpose but to try to annoy and provoke other members. This is not behaviour that we are prepared to tolerate. If you continue to post intentionally provocative posts of this nature, you will be banned permanently.
this should cool their heads a little ...

thank you Madios.

This is absolutely amazing nonsense to me!

1) I took 2 years of German in JC, the "scientific" language, aced all semesters, but never used it. I of course have nothing but respect for the language and people, but I thought English was the the preferred language of this forum. So, WTF?

2) I think in another thread some "person" compared one of NFTWs renders to a Jucundus impalement scene. I thought this was incredibly and artistically obtuse. Jucundus, Skating Jesus, Bartnel, and several others are at the top of their game when it comes to realistic and even "enhanced" renders. And Skating Jesus has made himself a legend with his additional plot development in the Andaroos series. But who can match NFTW in terms of artistry and plot development and output?

3) And I originally asked why I, and others, find his output so great? And if you don't agree, just say why. Sydni, Trolls, and Taxonomy are my most recent purchases. And they are all absolutely superb. I think the idea of a gross worm invading a woman's vagina has incredible significance symbolically and in reality. It titillates the hell out of me as a crux aficionado and in an entirely different manner, the penetration of impalement and worms as opposed to the sexual writhing of a crucified victim. And his Centipede series, with "genetic melding" of the victims? I mean who can match that in terms of pure eroticism and imagination?!?!

4) Why the hostility towards NFTW? I sense this and find it completely implausible given the approbation accorded other artists who post here on the Forums. Please explain that to me. I'm not talking about nut cases who have been banned, but apparently some of the German stuff above was not complimentary. WHY? WTF?

The bottom line, I call it as I see it, and I LOVE the work of NFTW. Let's debate. Cordially and civilly. :rocket: Otherwise, STFU! :)

I haven't had a lot of time for rendering but I thought I'd share some of the pictures I had on Patreon before they censored me.
I am still going to use Patreon, and encourage any supporter to help me out by subscribing. $5 monthly pedges will get anyone 20% off the prices of my comics.

You can check out my slushe page to find additional discounts for highlighted comics as well. https://slushe.com/NotFromThisWorld

message me here for an up to date catalog. I think the last one I posted here was from March...

Thanks for all your support!

Attachments

• 390.jpg
    390.jpg
    786.9 KB · Views: 737
  • 500.jpg
    500.jpg
    621.2 KB · Views: 681
  • mafia promo 2.jpg
    mafia promo 2.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 612
  • mafia promo 3.jpg
    mafia promo 3.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 561
  • mafia promo 4.jpg
    mafia promo 4.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 579
  • Play.jpg
    Play.jpg
    737.3 KB · Views: 646
  • Trolls promo.jpg
    Trolls promo.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 742
  • Trolls.jpg
    Trolls.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 785
I haven't had a lot of time for rendering but I thought I'd share some of the pictures I had on Patreon before they censored me.
I am still going to use Patreon, and encourage any supporter to help me out by subscribing. $5 monthly pedges will get anyone 20% off the prices of my comics.

You can check out my slushe page to find additional discounts for highlighted comics as well. https://slushe.com/NotFromThisWorld

message me here for an up to date catalog. I think the last one I posted here was from March...

Thanks for all your support!
Please, let me/us see the update catalog

Back
Top Bottom