NotFromThisWorld Comics!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I also promote as much as possible on Slushe. Check them out, they are awesome!

That seems me free stuff.

Hello everyone!!! I am getting ready to release my new catalog for Autumn 2021.

4 new comics inspired by some of our members!
100's of pages of updates to existing comics!
64 total comics now available

Check out my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=34822743
Join Patreon to see my exclusive vanilla sex creations but more importantly, $5 a month pledges receive 25% all catalog purchases of my really hardcore stuff!!!

Attachments

• FALL 2021 Pamphlet.jpg
    FALL 2021 Pamphlet.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 880
Hello!

I will be releasing my Winter Catalog at the beginning of next month!

NEW COMICS! NEW UPDATES!

100% Uncensored, XXX, Torture, BDSM!!!

Attached are some previews of what you will find for winter!

Attachments

• Catalog Pamphlet WINTER.pdf
    803.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 649.jpg
    649.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 754
  • 529.jpg
    529.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 841
  • 1 (166).jpg
    1 (166).jpg
    728.9 KB · Views: 887
  • 214.jpg
    214.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 872
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    706.9 KB · Views: 733
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    734.4 KB · Views: 684
  • 724.jpg
    724.jpg
    742.6 KB · Views: 702
  • 687.jpg
    687.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 713
Hello!

I will be releasing my Winter Catalog at the beginning of next month!

NEW COMICS! NEW UPDATES!

100% Uncensored, XXX, Torture, BDSM!!!

Attached are some previews of what you will find for winter!

On 529, the lady at the beginning of the line REALLY needs for her companions to FORM A CIRCLE ... I mean, that's not too much to ask ... is it?

I have been working as hard as I can on my winter catalog. I apologize for not posting more here, and to all my patrons who are anxiously awaiting new material from me! My real life is always hectic but I try to render as much as possible in my free time!

The winter catalog will come out on December 21st, and will include 3 new comics and many updates! Please feel free to contact me for more information and visit my Patreon and Slushe pages to find more of my ummm, tame stuff!

My update to my comic #061 "Sydni Sequel: Torture in the Dungeon is almost ready! and I'll be sending it out this weekend to those who have purchased it! Attached is a sample! Things are getting good in the dungeon and the update will bring it to 250 pages, with more coming in the winter catalog!

I've also been devoting one computer to an update for comic #004 "The Mis-Adventures of Rayvn Marie". This will be a large update as I feel this comic has not received the attention many of my others have. It's a sci-fi comic, so if you like alien breeding, check it out. Rayvn will have over 220 pages by December 21st.

For all of you that have contacted me about creating a comic, patience please! I'm working on them and will hopefully update you by the end of this weekend! Once the winter catalog is published, I will have more time to get things up and running and create what you desire.

Thanks so much for your patronage, patience, and support!!!

NFTW

Attachments

• C (29).jpg
    C (29).jpg
    664 KB · Views: 591
  • 187.jpg
    187.jpg
    784.8 KB · Views: 665
  • 240.jpg
    240.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 764
  • 245.jpg
    245.jpg
    878.1 KB · Views: 790
  • 208.jpg
    208.jpg
    928.6 KB · Views: 735
  • Rayvn 1 (195).jpg
    Rayvn 1 (195).jpg
    902.6 KB · Views: 665
  • 1 (144).jpg
    1 (144).jpg
    583 KB · Views: 640
  • 525.jpg
    525.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 644
Very excited to announce my Winter Catalog is ready!

3 new comics, 100's of updates... Please check it out!

Message me for more information.

A lot of work goes into every comic and creating the catalog is a job in itself! Please let everyone know that may be interested. I have something for just about everyone. Vanilla sex all the way up to extreme torture and execution... Sci fi, fantasy, medieval, modern, Roman... PLEASE ENJOY!!!

Hello!!!

I am trying to move from Patreon to Subscribestar.adult!

Subscribestar allows for more hardcore posts and it looks to be a much better site for my content. Eventually I would like to get rid of my Patreon page and totally replace it.

IF YOU ARE A PATREON SUBSCRIBER TO MY PAGE I STRONGLY RECOMMEND SWITCHING!!! I will be providing discounts and all the perks of a subscription on Subscribestar!!!

Here is the link:

I have a quick question...

Why are viewers of E-hentai such assholes? I used to post there years ago all the time with my early work, then stopped because the comments were always so critical and disrespectful. Last night I thought I'd add a few pictures to advertise my work and SubscribeStar page and it seems nothing has changed. What's the deal with that site? Rude comments and low ratings.

You'd think my 3d uncensored pictures would be a fresh site on a page that mostly has highly censored repetitive cartoon drivel.

Last edited:

Why are views of E-hentai such assholes? I used to post there years ago all the time with my early work, then stopped because the comments were always so critical and disrespectful. Last night I thought I'd add a few pictures to advertise my work and SubscribeStar page and it seems nothing has changed. What's the deal with that site? Rude comments and low ratings.

You'd think my 3d uncensored pictures would be a fresh site on a page that mostly has highly censored repetitive cartoon drivel.
don't put anything in there either, there are fools from China or other assholes in the world ... it's full of idiotic manga, and honestly mostly about nothing ... and especially black and white shit ...

I'll just tell you one thing about the people there ... their intelligence is lower than normal gravel.

Hands off!

Why are views of E-hentai such assholes? I used to post there years ago all the time with my early work, then stopped because the comments were always so critical and disrespectful. Last night I thought I'd add a few pictures to advertise my work and SubscribeStar page and it seems nothing has changed. What's the deal with that site? Rude comments and low ratings.

yeah and it's a pirate site with x stolen pictures and comics!

Back
Top Bottom