NotFromThisWorld Comics!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com

NFTW

Governor
Hello all! I have decided to drop my pay site at Cyberillusions to pursue directly selling my comics. I have created a PDF catalog of all my comics. Themes include Sci Fi, Milking, Impalements, Aliens, Kidnapping, Forced Sex, Tentacles, Torture, BDSM, Etc.

If interested in more information, PM me or email me for a copy of the catalog. I currently have 54 comics available, with more on the way!

Ask me about commissions as well. I love to hear your ideas and create stories for you personally.

Thanks much, and I hope you enjoy!!!

NFTW

Attachments

• 653.jpg
    653.jpg
    816.6 KB · Views: 2,473
  • 397.jpg
    397.jpg
    866.3 KB · Views: 2,159
  • 702.jpg
    702.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 2,123
  • 723.jpg
    723.jpg
    896.8 KB · Views: 2,079
  • 442.jpg
    442.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 1,861
  • 422.jpg
    422.jpg
    703.7 KB · Views: 1,795
  • 323.jpg
    323.jpg
    685.9 KB · Views: 1,796
  • 382.jpg
    382.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 1,724
  • 359.jpg
    359.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 1,634
  • Harley (3).jpg
    Harley (3).jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 2,128
That first shot of that girl dying from impaling needs more blood. Good effort, keep going. Try writing characters. There is a guy on here called Marcus who creates detailed female characters who want to die. Look at his work. Keep going dude, By the way I like that imapaling shot. You turned her toes in to indicate she loved her her death. What a way to go!

That first shot of that girl dying from impaling needs more blood. Good effort, keep going. Try writing characters. There is a guy on here called Marcus who creates detailed female characters who want to die. Look at his work. Keep going dude, By the way I like that imapaling shot. You turned her toes in to indicate she loved her her death. What a way to go!
in his original story there is blood. I think he only posted a "defused" sample picture here.

Hello all! I have decided to drop my pay site at Cyberillusions to pursue directly selling my comics. I have created a PDF catalog of all my comics. Themes include Sci Fi, Milking, Impalements, Aliens, Kidnapping, Forced Sex, Tentacles, Torture, BDSM, Etc.

If interested in more information, PM me or email me for a copy of the catalog. I currently have 54 comics available, with more on the way!

Ask me about commissions as well. I love to hear your ideas and create stories for you personally.

NFTW

NFTW
It's not bad at all, but I like more real impalement ... like jucudus had ... more blood and sweat and screaming ... and just a stake without supports ... but otherwise it's really great!

high stakes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so now i'm even more interested in buying! I honestly think you have a very similar style to that of the R.I.P artist quoom, and if you did similar medieval works as he had — whatever he could — it would be mega epic great!

so now i'm even more interested in buying! I honestly think you have a very similar style to that of the R.I.P artist quoom, and if you did similar medieval works as he had — whatever he could — it would be mega epic great!
Thank you for the compliment! Did Quoom Pass? I knew he was ill but did not realize he had passed on. His artwork, especially Therese, inspired me with my work.

Thank you for the compliment! Did Quoom Pass? I knew he was ill but did not realize he had passed on. His artwork, especially Therese, inspired me with my work.
yeah he passed his site on to others, and they totally ruined it! the only thing on the quoom now are x-year-old works that have been on the internet for x-years for free, and to piss off fans, they prevent you from downloading pictures from the web, so you pay for a membership and just look and leave! no horror! and besides, it's been half a year, and isn't there the only 3d work that the quoom was so famous for ?! that's why I'm grateful for you! thanks.

Hello! I have a big update for my "Milkmaid" Comic. It's now up to 360 high quality images. It is not crucifixion or impalement, but it has some very graphic scenes of torture! I've attached my catalog to the email. Please message or email me if you are interested in buying a comic, or need more information.

All proceeds go to creating more comics that you can enjoy. My goal is to earn enough money to buy a second system to increase my rendering ability!

I will be working on commissions this weekend so I'd love to hear from you!

NotFromThisWorld

Attachments

• Catalog 1.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 804
  • Catalog 2.pdf
    7.8 MB · Views: 499
Hello! I have a big update for my "Milkmaid" Comic. It's now up to 360 high quality images. It is not crucifixion or impalement, but it has some very graphic scenes of torture! I've attached my catalog to the email. Please message or email me if you are interested in buying a comic, or need more information.

All proceeds go to creating more comics that you can enjoy. My goal is to earn enough money to buy a second system to increase my rendering ability!

NotFromThisWorld

First thing: good luck with the undertaking. Holding fingers for you to succeed.
You forgot to state your commission prices.
What about current commissions? Will they remain private?

NotFromThisWorld
:ole:

First thing: good luck with the undertaking. Holding fingers for you to succeed.
You forgot to state your commission prices.
What about current commissions? Will they remain private?
We can negotiate commission prices through email. Typically I charge per picture, as you know. The work can be kept completely private, or once completed with your permission I will incorporate it into my catalog. It is up to the client. Currently have three commissions going and all three have agreed that when they are finished I can use them in my catalog.

We can negotiate commission prices through email. Typically I charge per picture, as you know. The work can be kept completely private, or once completed with your permission I will incorporate it into my catalog. It is up to the client. Currently have three commissions going and all three have agreed that when they are finished I can use them in my catalog.

Let me express my feelings about the future availability of the current commissioned stories:
:aplastao::aplastao::aplastao:

(I was afraid that they will be lost forever in some private collection).

Let me express my feelings about the future availability of the current commissioned stories:
:aplastao::aplastao::aplastao:

(I was afraid that they will be lost forever in some private collection).
Nope, they will be public eventually. It is a slow process however. I'm trying to get things to them, but remember, this is a hobby for me and time is limited!

I want to thank everyone for their patronage! Thank you for supporting my comics and for all the purchases you have made of my work. With your support, I was able to pick up a second system for rendering. This will double the speed I can create comics for you all. I should be receiving the new computer on Monday and will immediately put it to good use.

I have been busy so I regret to say I won't have an update on my current comics this week, however attached is a comic I have been working on. It is a commission, but will be available to everyone in the next several days. It is currently at 85 pictures and growing. The cool thing is, it will definitely end with a crucifixion of two!

Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    801.9 KB · Views: 2,055
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,811
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    840.8 KB · Views: 1,779
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 1,789
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 1,875
Hello everyone!

I just created a Patreon site for my artwork. Please check me out there! I'm just getting started, but will attempt to promote my comics on that page. My name on Patreon is simply "NotFromThisWorld Comics"

I created this Patreon page so folks can buy my comics with an alternative payment to PayPal. I've had many people say they do not have PayPal and this can be a way to buy my comics without needing a PayPal account.

I am currently preparing a new comic that will be released soon (Pictures above in post #17) as well as an update to my comic "Centipede 2.0"

Thanks a ton for your support! With revenue made by my comics in October and November I was able to add a second computer to my rendering creations, doubling the speed I can create my comics!!! THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE MADE THIS POSSIBLE! :jump:

Attachments

• IMG_20201201_183001487.jpg
    IMG_20201201_183001487.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,839
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom