Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Look what I have encountered in the Renderotica gallery! ( (C) to NFTW of course!)

A new story on your site perhaps? Could we please see some previews?

View attachment 869113
This was a test picture I created for a commission. My client went with a different character so I posted this one to Renderotica. If you like her, we could arrange something for this character!

This was a test picture I created for a commission. My client went with a different character so I posted this one to Renderotica. If you like her, we could arrange something for this character!

What was the story's plot? We are always delighted to see some new faces. :))
Perhaps she is a virgin that is supposed to be sacrificed to some evil god?
Or perhaps she is a witch that is going to be investigated by the inquisition?

Or even better - she is not a witch, but an innocent girl that was framed as a witch by the real witches?
I always like the innocent-but-framed idea!
:D

(Of course a witch doesn't always have to be burned, it's not always fun.)

NFTW. I cannot find the comic strip Sydni and the Dungeon on the site http://cyberillusions.com/.
Do not tell me where to find this one there
I took off all my work from Cyberillusions. I now sell all my comics directly!!! Message me for details.

I would love to hear from patrons to my work. It inspires me to stay creative and keep working.

he is no longer on cyberilusion, write to him in a conversation, and send you a catalog.
Thanks Darken! I have an up to date catalog I can send to everyone. As I keep updating comics the catalog changes. If I can get some time I would love to add some pages to a new comic I'm working on so I can add it to the catalog as well. Currently I have added pages to "Sydni", "Trolls", "Milkmaids"... but I've neglected my commissions and need to add to those quickly now.

Cheers!

Check out this forum. I have posted several comics here including a 900 page comic to this site for everyone because I enjoy making them and talking with people about the fantasy.
you're a tribute to a fantasy nerd like me, plus you're probably the only one willing to do really rough but high quality 3d bdsm torture and impaled

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile, I have been very busy!

I have a new catalog that is updated containing many updates and several new comics. I have updated many comics and added to them! I now have 58 comics for sale with many more almost finished. message me for more information.

Attachments

• March Catalog Part 1.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 265
  • March Catalog Part 2.pdf
    7.7 MB · Views: 215
Email me for an up to date catalog. I've been really busy this summer but have had a little time to get some updates and new comics going. In the next several weeks, I hope to be adding two new comics to my catalog from clients!

I'm still around, just swamped with work.

Back
Top Bottom