Notfromthisworld Girl Dungeon Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Margot Robbie is that movie in my opinion. She is the only reason to watch that movie! Honestly I know nothing of the character either, just from Suicide Squad, but I love my character. She looks like Margot's Harley and I find her extremely sexy... I've been thinking about how to begin a comic with her in it for a long time.
Harley Quinn is a girl with a "Noo Yawk" accent who is batshit crazy in love with the Joker. She refers to him as "Mista Joka," and caters to his every whim, no matter how bizarre. The Joker repays her slavish devotion with contempt ( it he's in a good mood) or outright cruelty (most of the time). I think she was originally created for the tv cartoon show, so I can't imagine her costumed for that (or the comic book) as scantily as in the movie. Since I haven't seen either the movie (except for stills of Margot Robbie in hot pants) of the comic book, I don't know much more. But Margot in hot pants is really nice to look at.

Harley Quinn is a girl with a "Noo Yawk" accent who is batshit crazy in love with the Joker. She refers to him as "Mista Joka," and caters to his every whim, no matter how bizarre. The Joker repays her slavish devotion with contempt ( it he's in a good mood) or outright cruelty (most of the time). I think she was originally created for the tv cartoon show, so I can't imagine her costumed for that (or the comic book) as scantily as in the movie. Since I haven't seen either the movie (except for stills of Margot Robbie in hot pants) of the comic book, I don't know much more. But Margot in hot pants is really nice to look at.
I knew she was always manipulated and psychologically abused by the joker, but that's about it.

Margot Robbie has recently come out and said that the new Suicide Squad 2 movie will be REALLY toning down the sexualisation of the character (seemingly to bring it in line with the current trend towards Hollywood's toxic wokeness) so be prepared for the next one to severely tank at the box office, just like all these other politically motivated travesties these days.

Get woke, go broke

This stuff doesn't sell. Hollywood KNOWS it doesn't sell, but they insist on doubling down on it to appease the far-left extremists who are currently running the media outlets. At some point this will change, because even the big studios like Disney cannot afford to lose money indefinitely. There are signs that Warner Bros (who own the rights to DC comics and thus are in charge of characters like Harley Quinn) are already veering away from the woke narrative though, as evidenced by Joker and the new Wonder Woman movie due for release next year. No surprise there as WB is currently owned by AT&T and they are on a MASSIVE cost-saving drive, and anything that is not bringing in the money is being purged very severely right now.

Warner Bros are acting a lot smarer than Disney at the moment, because they realise that to make money, you have to appeal to ALL the audience, not just a carefully chosen, politically-compliant sextion of it.

And they used to say that Disney was bad when Michael Eisner was the CEO, but then Bob Iger comes along and says "hold my beer"...

Interestingly, at the end of Eisner's tenure, Disney had debts of around $14 billion. Now, this stands at around £58 billion - And Bob Iger now wants to run for president on a far-left neo-communist ticket!

As I've said before... Too much money, too much coke and not enough self-awareness...

Anyway, here's to Margot Robbie as she SHOULD be seen;
main.jpgmain2.jpgmargot_robbie4.jpgmargot_robbie7.jpgmargot_robbie_bottomless_nude_outtake.jpgmargot_robbie_full_nip_slip.jpgmargot_robbie_nipple.jpgmargot_robbie_topless_beach.jpg

Margot Robbie has recently come out and said that the new Suicide Squad 2 movie will be REALLY toning down the sexualisation of the character (seemingly to bring it in line with the current trend towards Hollywood's toxic wokeness) so be prepared for the next one to severely tank at the box office, just like all these other politically motivated travesties these days.

Get woke, go broke

This stuff doesn't sell. Hollywood KNOWS it doesn't sell, but they insist on doubling down on it to appease the far-left extremists who are currently running the media outlets. At some point this will change, because even the big studios like Disney cannot afford to lose money indefinitely. There are signs that Warner Bros (who own the rights to DC comics and thus are in charge of characters like Harley Quinn) are already veering away from the woke narrative though, as evidenced by Joker and the new Wonder Woman movie due for release next year. No surprise there as WB is currently owned by AT&T and they are on a MASSIVE cost-saving drive, and anything that is not bringing in the money is being purged very severely right now.

Warner Bros are acting a lot smarer than Disney at the moment, because they realise that to make money, you have to appeal to ALL the audience, not just a carefully chosen, politically-compliant sextion of it.

And they used to say that Disney was bad when Michael Eisner was the CEO, but then Bob Iger comes along and says "hold my beer"...

Interestingly, at the end of Eisner's tenure, Disney had debts of around $14 billion. Now, this stands at around £58 billion - And Bob Iger now wants to run for president on a far-left neo-communist ticket!

As I've said before... Too much money, too much coke and not enough self-awareness...

Anyway, here's to Margot Robbie as she SHOULD be seen;
View attachment 794069View attachment 794070View attachment 794071View attachment 794072View attachment 794073View attachment 794074View attachment 794075View attachment 794076
On the one hand, I LOVE women in general, though some of them (Kellieanne Conway, Susan Sarandon, and now, apparently Margot Robbie) annoy me. But I have trouble with those who complain about being sexualized while wearing clothing that sends a "look at me!" message. I mentioned in another post attending a meeting years ago where one woman wore a blouse that was unbuttoned almost to the waist. And no bra. It was a struggle to keep my eyes to myself. Sometimes being a gentleman is difficult.

And NOBODY brings sexual harassment or violence on themselves. Let me be clear about that. The women at Fox depicted in "Bombshell" weren't "asking for it."

But how can I explain my belief that yes, all women have a basic right to be respected, but that some of them need to show more respect to themselves? If you don't want some guy staring at your body, think about the message your choices in clothing send before you make those choices. No, I am not some religious extremist trying to control anyone's every action. But is it too much to expect people to use some common sense?

Last edited:

Get woke, go broke

LOL, so true. I laughed my ass reading in an article how when shooting a Christmas movie (so no nudity anyway) they had to re-shoot one scene when the male dude was going into a romantic moment of kissing, then caressing followed by slowly opening (consensually by all means) of her dress .... it was re-shot with her trying an akward move to undress herself rather than letting the guy doing it ... to make sure the woke audience will not see it as a rape attempt ... the silliness went through the roof.

The single available way to penalize this garbage is to stay away from it and don't pay the admission ticket.

Someone made the point that strong women (in the way they are described in those woke movies) are like tall women. While in reality most of women are slightly shorter than men, once in a while you can find a really towering woman. Hollywood wants to make us believe than we like in a world where all women are 8' tall.

Anyway, to keep it ontopic with the format of this forum, here's something. A strong woman in a bad moment. :)

Attachments

• stargate hwildes_02_03 15 V2.jpg
    stargate hwildes_02_03 15 V2.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 807
Last edited:
The single available way to penalize this garbage is to stay away from it and don't pay the admission ticket.

Someone made the point that strong women (in the way they are described in those woke movies) are like tall women. While in reality most of women are slightly shorter than men, once in a while you can find a really towering woman. Hollywood wants to make us believe than we like in a world where all women are 8' tall.

Agreed 100%. We can kill this crap stone dead if we stop paying for it. Conversely if we carry on paying to see this bullshit they're going to keep on making more of it. Vote with your wallet if you want to save entertainment and preserve it for future generations rather than destoroying it to appease a bunch of mentally-ill screchers on bloody twitter!

People REALLY need to stop listening to what those coke-fuelled propaganda merchants in Hollywood are saying

Agreed 100%. We can kill this crap stone dead if we stop paying for it. Conversely if we carry on paying to see this bullshit they're going to keep on making more of it. Vote with your wallet if you want to save entertainment and preserve it for future generations rather than destoroying it to appease a bunch of mentally-ill screchers on bloody twitter!

Still not that easy. I've just seen some episodes from Witcher, decent show, not entirely following the books but still OK. Much to my surprise, some of the elves were black. Those elves described in the lore as pale skinned, almost translucent. Hmm, I had a bit of a cognitive disonance. Too bad they didn't include a few latinos elves or some Asian ones.

Yennefer, described as beyond milk pale in the books now is Indian. The red head Triss, that should look like Demelza is now also Indo Pakistani but with the hair coloured red.

I don't care much about the colour of your skin, except when diversity is shovelled on my throat and roles are cast by visible minority quota rather than content of the movie.

Last edited:
Still not that easy. I've just seen some episodes from Witcher, decent show, not entirely following the books but still OK. Much to my surprise, some of the elves were black. Those elves described in the lore as pale skinned, almost translucent. Hmm, I had a bit of a cognitive disonance. Too bad they didn't include a few latinos elves or some Asian ones.

Yennefer, described as beyond milk pale in the books now is Indian. The red head Triss, that should look like Demelza is now also Indo Pakistani but with the hair coloured red.

I don't care much about the colour of your skin, except when diversity is shovelled on my throat and roles are cast by visible minority quota rather than content of the movie.

I don't know much about the Witcher, so I can't really comment, but I DO know that the only elves that are black are Drow, although that's a bit weird in itself because any race that lives exclusively underground should actually be albino (and probably blind)

I heard that Amazon is making a tv version of Lord of the Rings and that they're going to make Gandalf a woman - because, 2019 yo... :(

As a woman I find this level of pandering to be gross and offensive. These SJW retards cannot make ANYTHING of quality because they have no creative talents - all they can do is tear down and destroy existing and beloved franchises by injecting their own brand of extremist identity politics and that sucks because it's totally ruining all the wonderful things we grew up with.

Keep the fucking politics out of entertainment! :mad::mad::mad:

Look at what they've destroyed so far;

Star Wars
Ghostbusters
Doctor Who
Star Trek
Spiderman
X-men
Avengers (the way they treated Thor in Endgame was shameful - and the whole Marvel universe in general is pretty much dead because of this woke bullshit - Endgame itself was disappointing, and the least we say about Captain Marvel, the better)
The Terminator
Men in Black
Charlies Angels
James Bond

And many, many more. Even Cats is not immune to this (I haven't seen it yet but I know they've gender-swapped Old Deuteronomy - who was written as a male character - against the wishes of TS Elliot's estate. This may not actually ruin it - I'll have to see, but all this radical political crap in the past few years has made us particularly sensitive to this sort of tampering with canon)

And the thing to note is that every single one of these has been a disastrous flop as a result, yet they carry on doing it. They know this stuff is despised by audiences, yet they keep trying to brainwash us but it clearly isn't working. Shoving political ideology into movies does NOT put bums on seats. all it does is pander to idiots on twitter who don't even watch these things anyway.

Some of the big studios (Disney in particular) have made it acceptable for overpaid Hollywood elitists to come out and insult the audiences and call us names - and then they expect us to give them money to see their next propaganda piece. No way - Fuck those guys. Entertainment is a buyer's market like everything else and they'd better start giving us what WE want instead of beating us over the head with far-left extremism and then insulting us when we push back against it. We are sick to the back teeth of this crap!

Not good enough. Not even close!

I wonder how long this crap will carry on for - it can't last forever because it is costing the studios a fortune in lost ticket sales. Sooner or later this lunacy will show up on their bottom line and the shareholders (who don't care about ideology, only money) will demand changes from top to bottom.

Hopefully before there is nothing left to enjoy...

I don't know much about the Witcher, so I can't really comment, but I DO know that the only elves that are black are Drow, although that's a bit weird in itself because any race that lives exclusively underground should actually be albino (and probably blind)

I heard that Amazon is making a tv version of Lord of the Rings and that they're going to make Gandalf a woman - because, 2019 yo... :(

As a woman I find this level of pandering to be gross and offensive. These SJW retards cannot make ANYTHING of quality because they have no creative talents - all they can do is tear down and destroy existing and beloved franchises by injecting their own brand of extremist identity politics and that sucks because it's totally ruining all the wonderful things we grew up with.

Keep the fucking politics out of entertainment! :mad::mad::mad:

Look at what they've destroyed so far;

Star Wars
Ghostbusters
Doctor Who
Star Trek
Spiderman
X-men
Avengers (the way they treated Thor in Endgame was shameful - and the whole Marvel universe in general is pretty much dead because of this woke bullshit - Endgame itself was disappointing, and the least we say about Captain Marvel, the better)
The Terminator
Men in Black
Charlies Angels
James Bond

And many, many more. Even Cats is not immune to this (I haven't seen it yet but I know they've gender-swapped Old Deuteronomy - who was written as a male character - against the wishes of TS Elliot's estate. This may not actually ruin it - I'll have to see, but all this radical political crap in the past few years has made us particularly sensitive to this sort of tampering with canon)

And the thing to note is that every single one of these has been a disastrous flop as a result, yet they carry on doing it. They know this stuff is despised by audiences, yet they keep trying to brainwash us but it clearly isn't working. Shoving political ideology into movies does NOT put bums on seats. all it does is pander to idiots on twitter who don't even watch these things anyway.

Some of the big studios (Disney in particular) have made it acceptable for overpaid Hollywood elitists to come out and insult the audiences and call us names - and then they expect us to give them money to see their next propaganda piece. No way - Fuck those guys. Entertainment is a buyer's market like everything else and they'd better start giving us what WE want instead of beating us over the head with far-left extremism and then insulting us when we push back against it. We are sick to the back teeth of this crap!

Not good enough. Not even close!

I wonder how long this crap will carry on for - it can't last forever because it is costing the studios a fortune in lost ticket sales. Sooner or later this lunacy will show up on their bottom line and the shareholders (who don't care about ideology, only money) will demand changes from top to bottom.

Hopefully before there is nothing left to enjoy...
Well, Darkprincess69, if I may, I would like to talk about this topic in greater detail, but since I'm composing this on a tablet, I'll need to be brief. Are your negative feelings limited to changing existing works to suit current sensibilities, or do you disdain new works too? I hadn't heard about Amazon turning Gandalf into a woman, but I agree with you on that one.

However, I have have been working on a Heroic Fantasy saga about characters battling a regime that enslaves women. ALL women. It's sort of "Conan the Barbarian meets The Handmaid's Tale." My central theme involves coercion, abuse, and bad guys who want everybody put into "boxes" from which there's no escape. And those who fight them are treated in ways most foul.

This is a theme that is very important to me. Like many artists and writers, I am someone who has always felt "apart" and "different," who never quite for in wherever I went.

Is there no place in art for social commentary, in your view? I would hate to lump authors like Jonathan Swift or Harriet Beecher Stowe into the "unacceptable" category. Or are you only annoyed because you disagree with what the artists are trying to say?

Is my theme one you find unacceptable? Because as a writer trying to sell this saga to the public, I have kind of a vested interest in people's opinions, and I'm having some trouble breaking into markets. So while I'm not seeking your imprimatur, I am open to discussion, with you or anybody else here, just as I am with any other potential readers. I know not everyone is going to like my work, but any constructive discussion is welcome.

Last edited:
Here is what is in store for my girl in the dungeon. Torture just went up a notch!

Rat games? Nice! That's very delicious! :D :D :D

Perhaps later some feet torture for the people that are keen for it?

Is there no place in art for social commentary, in your view? I would hate to lump authors like Jonathan Swift or Harriet Beecher Stowe into the "unacceptable" category. Or are you only annoyed because you disagree with what the artists are trying to say?

Forcefeeding ideology is not social commentary, it's brainwashing with no redeeming qualities. Absurd claims (women are biological identical to males) are not satire but misinformation. Cultural relativism will not take you very far, I'm afraid.

Is my theme one you find unacceptable?

LOL, that's a mindfield. According to the latest orthodoxy, you can only write about your personal experience. Anything else is cultural appropriation. So, unless you're a sub who spent time in those cages you write about, you shouldn't do it as you infringe into the domain of the real subs who were actually tortured like the way you described :smoking: . Yeap, the cancerous identity policy goes to that level of stupidity.

The remedy to all this idiotic ideology is a return to Martin Luther King's words, 'treat people according to their character, not their skin colour'.

And something to keep it ontopic.

Attachments

• buffy50.jpg
    buffy50.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 1,012
Back
Top Bottom