November, the month of the crucifixion!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Although the public knows that there will be no more crucifixions, there are still many who see the last crucified suffer and die!

And those who still live are still beautiful to contemplate.

So, despite the endless suffering that is more and more marked on her face, Kathy has lost none of her beauty and charm!
Her perfect body always makes the crowd fantasize and especially her two neighbors!

Carlos feels his strength giving up!
It's been six days since he's been nailed to his cross but despite that his longing for Kathy is still inside him and he proves it to her by the erection of his cock every time he looks at her.
His end is near and, before dying, he still has this urge to ejaculate again a faith in honor of his mistress who only cares for him.

Lox is less proud now, the pain and exhaustion are starting to take over his desire to live, to struggle!
His breathing has become choppy and, although he is still encouraged by many of the women in attendance and by Y — beside him, he begins to wish he would die as soon as possible.

Y--, his neighbor, his most fervent admirer, seems to endure her ordeal quite well and is always plagued by many orgasms!
This crucifixion became for her an inexhaustible source of painful but so intense pleasures.
And yet, she knows it won't last long!
So, you might as well make the most of it and she tries to encourage Lox as much as possible with kind and erotic words that have already made him ejaculate several times under the applause of the crowd in which women openly masturbate in the admiring.

For Chinadol, the adventure is over!
She failed to recover from the exhaustion she was in when she was crucified and therefore passed away in silence, discreetly.
She went out like a candle whose flame had been blown out.

Remain the queen of the forest and her close guard of squirrels and birds who never leave her!
I think all these beasts are sad because they realize that they are going to lose their best friend!
Rias has always loved them and they give her back!
I don’t know what they will all do when she'll die, but I’m sure they won’t give up until then.

Across the rows of crosses have now arrived stray dogs eagerly awaiting the birds of prey to drop scraps of flesh to participate with them in this king's feast.

In a few weeks, the skeletons that will decorate the crosses will become the number 1 attraction for walkers who come to visit Cruxistan as tourists!

There is really only here that you can find such a site!

And to think that next year the show will start again with people who will become, without having asked, the stars of one day of this macabre show.
oho me think birdies and flying squirrels take neko miko priestess princess queen of squirrels to heaven or cave and after 3 days me ressurecation meow :oops: :cat: :mouse::conejo:

December has arrived. I am still alive, but almost done. I now am longing to the end, more than I fear it!

Soon, my crucified skeleton will be a tourist attraction.

You know what!? Christmas is coming. Hang Christmas decoration to my exposed bones. Put some candles on them. The Cruxistans will love it, without doubt!

Sic transit gloria mundi!

December has arrived. I am still alive, but almost done. I now am longing to the end, more than I fear it!

Soon, my crucified skeleton will be a tourist attraction.

You know what!? Christmas is coming. Hang Christmas decoration to my exposed bones. Put some candles on them. The Cruxistans will love it, without doubt!

Sic transit gloria mundi!
oho but ur name then should change to jollyrei if u become skeleton meow :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
giphy690.jpg

The night that just ended has given us two more corpses!

Carlos and Kathy have left us!

Kathy didn't look like she had to leave so fast but I think in her head she didn't want to survive Carlos.
So it is together that they make their last flight to other skies.
It might be better this way.

This does not make Lox happy because he is now the one who has been nailed to his cross the longest!
He has been exposed to the crowds for four days and his pain is not diminishing!
On the contrary, there is now not a place of his body that does not make him suffer and besides, he is practically completely dehydrated and burnt by this damn sun which does not stop darting its rays on him.
He wants to give up, to let go, to let himself die, but the instinct of self-preservation is the strongest and forces him to always move, to always seek to survive.

Y — is still very much alive and still enjoying the orgasms that go through her regularly.
She was the last to be condemned, but she is the one who least regrets being there, naked on her cross.
Lox just looked at her and smiled at her!
It doesn't take much longer for her pussy to start to flow, for her clit and nipples to get hard and, all coming together, lead her once again to a serious orgasm.
Many women in the audience envy her and would like to be in her place!

Rest Rias, she was part of the forest and now she is one with the wood of her cross.
The animals she has cuddled so much return the favor and don't leave her!
I wonder if, once Rias will die, they will not also let themselves die in order to never leave the one who for all her existence was their queen!

In the city, normal life has resumed its course and, even if in the bars there is a lot of talk about the crucified, in some time it will have become a vague memory.

Rather than talking about the deaths of this year, they can already imagine those who will be in their place next year.

Some women still fantasize about being crucified and wonder if they will have the courage to commit a crime that would lead them to the top of the hill!

Here it is done so quickly, convictions are swift, justice is well served in Cruxistan.

Some women still fantasize about being crucified and wonder if they will have the courage to commit a crime that would lead them to the top of the hill!

Here it is done so quickly, convictions are swift, justice is well served in Cruxistan.
A hint for the ladies : give me (and my crucified companions still alive) something to drink! Swift justice guaranteed!

How slowly time passes when you are nailed naked to a cross!

The days drag on and the nights are endless !

Loxuru and Y — are having the sad experience of it!

Lox witnessed his fifth sunrise this morning.
I wonder if he's still in so much pain!
An addiction to pain must set in and, at some point, this pain must be so strong that you no longer feel it!
All we hope is for death to come as soon as possible.
He is no further, his complexion turns glassy and his breathing is barely noticeable!
He's about to let death take him away, he's no longer fighting.

Her neighbor has experienced so many orgasms on her cross that she has used all her strength and, although she constantly seeks to meet the lost gaze of her idol who is dying by her side,
she feels frozen despite the heat from the sun.
She shivers and is shaken by nervous tics that she cannot suppress.
Her arms and legs are crippled with cramps and she is unable to use them again.
Despite the incredible thirst that torments her, she has yet to empty her bladder in front of everyone without feeling the slightest embarrassment or shame!
Nothing reaches her anymore and she only wants one thing, to die quickly.

The contrast is enormous with Rias who still sits on her cross in the company of her friends, the birds and the squirrels who never leave her and are even more and more numerous.
I sincerely ask if she realizes that in a short time she will die because she does not seem to be in pain but rather to offer her naked body as a gift to her animal friends!
Surely she is convinced that this is just a bad time to go and, only then, she will reincarnate into one of the little beasts she loves so much!
I wish for her that it was true!

A great cry of agony has just sounded!

Lox braced himself, he screamed and then fell back!
He has just passed from life to death!
That his soul rests in peace .

Y — will undoubtedly follow him very quickly!

There isn't much life left on the top of the hill!

After Lox, it's Y — who just left us with one last orgasm!

I don't know if it was the loudest but the last screams she gave might have made you believe!

So all that's left is Rias who, despite the friendship and love lavished on him by her animal friends, is dying peacefully despite her suffering!

The top of the hill is less and less frequented by tourists who retreat feeling the pestilential smell that hits their nostrils!

Some bodies have already reached the next stage, only their bones still remain!

All the first beautiful women who were crucified all look alike now!

What is more like a skeleton than any other skeleton!

They were so beautiful when they wrestled naked on their cross but now you can only imagine them.

If some have filmed and taken pictures, they can continue to fantasize and get excited about the naked bodies offered!

Only one corpse was moved, it is that of Eulalia who was brought still nailed to her wheel at the top of the hill in order to be able to be exposed with the others because, on the square in front of the prison in full downtown, residents and traders complained about the smell.
The rest of her decomposition will therefore continue with others!

Stray dogs watch for any fallen bone as the birds of prey continue their feast.

Currently, thirty-four people have died on a cross and a thirty-fifth will soon join them!

It is a lot of deaths for the pleasure of a sadistic crowd and greedy for blood and corpses but it is the price that the Cruxistani authorities do not hesitate to pay so that their month of November, the most lucrative of the year, be a success.

It's over !

Rias's soul has just been taken to the sky by her birds friends!

She died in silence, gently!

The queen of the squirrels will no longer run with them in the woods but they will remain faithful to her forever.

The top of the hill is now silent!

A morbid, heavy silence!

The souls of the thirty-five victims will hover forever above those crosses on which they suffered and died!

The curtain has fallen!

The show is over!

I wouldn't want to close this story without thanking everyone who was kind enough to join me!

Messaline and Judith, Marcella, Ciré, Barbaria, Starbuckslut, Fatslavegirl, Roberta, Gabriella, Beate, Nicole,
mp5stab, the Doctor and Ed, Charlotte, Fossy, Peony, Marialexia, Baracus, Wildsouthman, Cynthia,
Baron von Sade, Eulalia, Carloscruz , Kathy, Loxuru, Chinadol and Rias.

Thank you very much to all !

Here is the overview list of all 35, with their crimes, executed during this exciting November.

Nov 1 : Messaline : follower and lover of Judith, wanted by justice.

Nov 2 : Marcella : for displeasing the authorities with her opinion.

Nov 3 : Cire : for crimes (mobbing, hold ups, murder,..).

Nov 4 : Barbaria : for displeasing the authorities with her protests and rebellion.

Nov 5 : Starbuckslut : for futile reasons, by corrupt judges, because of her beauty.

Nov 6 : Fat Slave Girl : for attacks on good morals.

Nov 7 : Roberta : same as FSG.

Nov 8 : Gabriella Sivilla : Theft and suicide (from false accusations).

Nov 9 : Beate : administrative problem with a visa (and her fiery defence in court).

Nov 10 : Piraland : for a blow job by his wife in public

Nov 11 : Nicole : breach of good morals and insulting a policeman.

Nov 12 : Monica, Piraland’s wife, for the same reason as him.

Nov 13 : Mp5stab : fight in public and injuring policemen.

Nov 14 : The Doctor and Ed : for terminating pregnancies.

Nov 15 : Charlotte : for lascivious behavior in public.

Nov 16 : Peony : for sedition against the government (socializing with the wrong people).

Nov 17 : Ursula : for helping with euthanasia. And Fossy (quick trial) for communicating with crucified Charlotte and Peony.

Nov 18 : Marialexia : for prostitution and stealing from her clients.

Nov 19 : Baracus : for forgery in scriptures.

Nov 20 : Veronica : for promoting nudism. And Judith for loving Messaline.

Nov 21 : Wildsouthman : for crucifiable crimes.

Nov 22 : Stella : for falsehood and forgery (committed by her boss, actually), and her mother, arrested and condemned on the spot for making a riot during Stella’s way to the cross.

Nov 23 : Cynthia The Innocent : for defending battered and abused women (against powerful and influential men).

Nov 24 : Baron Von Sade : for spreading and teaching the principles of sadism.

Nov 25 : Eulalia : for breaching morality.

Nov 26 : Carloscruz : for spying.

Nov 27 : Kathy : for spying (accomplice of Carlos).

Nov 28 : Loxuru : for crimes (accomplice of Cire, executed Nov. 3).

Nov 29 : Chinadoll : for administrative problem with a visa, and Y__, for ‘raping’ Loxuru on his cross, the previous night.

Nov 30 : Rias : for witchcraft.

Here is the overview list of all 35, with their crimes, executed during this exciting November.

Nov 1 : Messaline : follower and lover of Judith, wanted by justice.

Nov 2 : Marcella : for displeasing the authorities with her opinion.

Nov 3 : Cire : for crimes (mobbing, hold ups, murder,..).

Nov 4 : Barbaria : for displeasing the authorities with her protests and rebellion.

Nov 5 : Starbuckslut : for futile reasons, by corrupt judges, because of her beauty.

Nov 6 : Fat Slave Girl : for attacks on good morals.

Nov 7 : Roberta : same as FSG.

Nov 8 : Gabriella Sivilla : Theft and suicide (from false accusations).

Nov 9 : Beate : administrative problem with a visa (and her fiery defence in court).

Nov 10 : Piraland : for a blow job by his wife in public

Nov 11 : Nicole : breach of good morals and insulting a policeman.

Nov 12 : Monica, Piraland’s wife, for the same reason as him.

Nov 13 : Mp5stab : fight in public and injuring policemen.

Nov 14 : The Doctor and Ed : for terminating pregnancies.

Nov 15 : Charlotte : for lascivious behavior in public.

Nov 16 : Peony : for sedition against the government (socializing with the wrong people).

Nov 17 : Ursula : for helping with euthanasia. And Fossy (quick trial) for communicating with crucified Charlotte and Peony.

Nov 18 : Marialexia : for prostitution and stealing from her clients.

Nov 19 : Baracus : for forgery in scriptures.

Nov 20 : Veronica : for promoting nudism. And Judith for loving Messaline.

Nov 21 : Wildsouthman : for crucifiable crimes.

Nov 22 : Stella : for falsehood and forgery (committed by her boss, actually), and her mother, arrested and condemned on the spot for making a riot during Stella’s way to the cross.

Nov 23 : Cynthia The Innocent : for defending battered and abused women (against powerful and influential men).

Nov 24 : Baron Von Sade : for spreading and teaching the principles of sadism.

Nov 25 : Eulalia : for breaching morality.

Nov 26 : Carloscruz : for spying.

Nov 27 : Kathy : for spying (accomplice of Carlos).

Nov 28 : Loxuru : for crimes (accomplice of Cire, executed Nov. 3).

Nov 29 : Chinadoll : for administrative problem with a visa, and Y__, for ‘raping’ Loxuru on his cross, the previous night.

Nov 30 : Rias : for witchcraft.
Justice is indeed very severe in Cruxistan and pity does not exist!

All the crimes cited above deserved the death penalty by crucifixion.

Cruxistan is a land of welcome and everyone is welcome there, we have a lot of crosses ready to be used.

Back
Top Bottom