November, the month of the crucifixion!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wednesday November 11: Nicole

It is given to us to see at the time of the crucifixions heteroclith and very singular characters but the condemned of the day is really very special!

Nicole is the queen of masochists and has the ability to turn any pain into pleasure.

In addition, very exhibitionist, she loves that her body is exposed, searched and even ironized.

All pain and humiliation become for her factors triggering unimaginable pleasures.

She always had a huge fear during the BDSM sequences in which she participated, the after-effects of the next day.

She was always ready to go beyond her limits and go through the pain but always had to abstain.

For a few months now, she has decided that the only way to go beyond her limits was to go to the point of death.

Having learned that here in Cruxistan the death penalty by crucifixion was still applied, she arrived from France and, as soon as she was there, managed to commit an offense sufficient to lead her to the cross.

She got naked and went out into the street, went to a policeman and cursed him!

Breach of good morals and insults to an agent in the performance of his duties, it was enough to bring him to court and be sentenced to death.

Despite the mistreatment inflicted in prison, it is the big day she awaits, her last day, her day.

When she left, first dazzled by the sun, she then observed that there were many people to see her undergo her punishment, seeing that, she stood up and put her charming breast in evidence.

She walks towards her torture pole, insulting her executioner, calling him all names to shock him and incite him to punish her in the most cruel way possible.

Tied up, she faces her whipper, showing him the most tender parts, her breasts, her belly, the inside of her thighs and, of course, her pussy.

From the first blows, the executioner puts all his heart into it but is called a soft rag by Nicole who really tries to get him off his hinges.

The following strokes are stronger, more precise and Nicole quickly reaches the point where her pain turns into pleasure, she screams but no pain despite having already lost a nipple and her belly bleeding profusely!

She spreads her thighs squarely so that the thongs of the whip reach her on her clitoris swollen with pleasure and desire!

And the whip hits the mark, leading Nicole to an extraordinary orgasm.

Exhausted by this flogging and also by her orgasm, the climb to her place of execution is relatively painful but carried out without too many problems.

Now comes her very painful nailing but too brief to bring any enjoyment.

Fixed to her cross and erected vertically, Nicole sees the world in a different way, these spectators who detail her, she, exposed for them and for her pleasure, she feels her pussy dripping directly, the tip of the breast that remains to her erect, she opens her legs as far as possible and, just by thought, flies off to another galaxy!

She releases a cry of heartbreaking pleasure and, at the same time, ejaculates like a man for her pleasure and that of the crowd who appreciate these jets of cum, proof of the orgasm that crosses her.

It is off to a good start for her and I hope it continues as well until her death.

Nicole1.jpg
Nicole on her cross

When Nicole is taken, Von Sade paces the prison cell with frustration.

"Of all the beautiful masochists, now the best one is gone! She won't even be alive when I get there! This is the true injustice, that I man like me is unable to view her suffering!"

Some guards enter, grabbing him for some time away from the group.

He grumbles "well at least something is going right" and is led off, imagining Nicole's suffering

Last edited:

It is given to us to see at the time of the crucifixions heteroclith and very singular characters but the condemned of the day is really very special!

Nicole is the queen of masochists and has the ability to turn any pain into pleasure.

In addition, very exhibitionist, she loves that her body is exposed, searched and even ironized.

All pain and humiliation become for her factors triggering unimaginable pleasures.

She always had a huge fear during the BDSM sequences in which she participated, the after-effects of the next day.

She was always ready to go beyond her limits and go through the pain but always had to abstain.

For a few months now, she has decided that the only way to go beyond her limits was to go to the point of death.

Having learned that here in Cruxistan the death penalty by crucifixion was still applied, she arrived from France and, as soon as she was there, managed to commit an offense sufficient to lead her to the cross.

Breach of good morals and insults to an agent in the performance of his duties, it was enough to bring him to court and be sentenced to death.

Despite the mistreatment inflicted in prison, it is the big day she awaits, her last day, her day.

When she left, first dazzled by the sun, she then observed that there were many people to see her undergo her punishment, seeing that, she stood up and put her charming breast in evidence.

She walks towards her torture pole, insulting her executioner, calling him all names to shock him and incite him to punish her in the most cruel way possible.

Tied up, she faces her whipper, showing him the most tender parts, her breasts, her belly, the inside of her thighs and, of course, her pussy.

From the first blows, the executioner puts all his heart into it but is called a soft rag by Nicole who really tries to get him off his hinges.

The following strokes are stronger, more precise and Nicole quickly reaches the point where her pain turns into pleasure, she screams but no pain despite having already lost a nipple and her belly bleeding profusely!

She spreads her thighs squarely so that the thongs of the whip reach her on her clitoris swollen with pleasure and desire!

Exhausted by this flogging and also by her orgasm, the climb to her place of execution is relatively painful but carried out without too many problems.

Fixed to her cross and erected vertically, Nicole sees the world in a different way, these spectators who detail her, she, exposed for them and for her pleasure, she feels her pussy dripping directly, the tip of the breast that remains to her erect, she opens her legs as far as possible and, just by thought, flies off to another galaxy!

She releases a cry of heartbreaking pleasure and, at the same time, ejaculates like a man for her pleasure and that of the crowd who appreciate these jets of cum, proof of the orgasm that crosses her.

It is off to a good start for her and I hope it continues as well until her death.

View attachment 925610
Nicole on her cross
Nicole

I am a victim of my masochism, I still have trouble understanding what took hold of me, it was almost in spite of myself that I got naked before going to insult this policeman, I morning I was woken up in startled when the guards came to get me, I think I made a huge mistake, but hey, I can't go back anymore, and despite the fear that knots my stomach I feel my pussy running down my thighs, I am determined to give them a show that they will not forget. From the start the flogging is terrible, but I must quickly pass a certain level to transform the suffering into enjoyment, that's why I insulted the executioner, so that he increased his strength tenfold, this bastard literally made me explode one breast, but I managed to come very hard. As I have always been afraid of it I am marked deeply, but today it does not matter since I am going to die. I am at the end of my strength and I collapse when I arrive at the place of my crucifixion, it is without resistance that I let myself be nailed to the cross, I have not succeeded in enjoying, but now that my cross is erected, my body exposed, I move into another dimension, I feel a deep orgasm tighten my stomach, when a guard shoves his whole hand into my pussy, I scream with pleasure, my pussy squirts before collapsing unconscious suspended by my nailed wrists. I don't know how long I was unconscious, but when I regain consciousness I realize that I have felt the strongest and longest orgasm of my life. Now I am going to pay for it at the cost of extreme suffering, but I have no regrets…. I just wonder how long I will agonize before I die ...

View attachment 925610
Nicole on her cross
The only way to avoid the appalling after effects of her extreme masochism was for her to be dead ... and so it was with this desire fuelling her lust that Nicole went to the cross ... RiP @nicole

Nicole

I am a victim of my masochism, I still have trouble understanding what took hold of me, it was almost in spite of myself that I got naked before going to insult this policeman, I morning I was woken up in startled when the guards came to get me, I think I made a huge mistake, but hey, I can't go back anymore, and despite the fear that knots my stomach I feel my pussy running down my thighs, I am determined to give them a show that they will not forget. From the start the flogging is terrible, but I must quickly pass a certain level to transform the suffering into enjoyment, that's why I insulted the executioner, so that he increased his strength tenfold, this bastard literally made me explode one breast, but I managed to come very hard. As I have always been afraid of it I am marked deeply, but today it does not matter since I am going to die. I am at the end of my strength and I collapse when I arrive at the place of my crucifixion, it is without resistance that I let myself be nailed to the cross, I have not succeeded in enjoying, but now that my cross is erected, my body exposed, I move into another dimension, I feel a deep orgasm tighten my stomach, when a guard shoves his whole hand into my pussy, I scream with pleasure, my pussy squirts before collapsing unconscious suspended by my nailed wrists. I don't know how long I was unconscious, but when I regain consciousness I realize that I have felt the strongest and longest orgasm of my life. Now I am going to pay for it at the cost of extreme suffering, but I have no regrets…. I just wonder how long I will agonize before I die ...
Great description of what's going on in your head!
You deserve the title of queen of masochists!
I hope that your cruel cross and all your thoughts will allow you to still be crossed by phenomenal orgasms and that, finally, it is with pleasure that you will die!

Great description of what's going on in your head!
You deserve the title of queen of masochists!
I hope that your cruel cross and all your thoughts will allow you to still be crossed by phenomenal orgasms and that, finally, it is with pleasure that you will die!
For the moment I am in terrible pain, I have trouble breathing, I don't know if I will still be able to come, big tears are running down my cheeks, yet I do not regret anything, I realize my deepest fantasy. I beg the executioner to torture my breasts, to insert needles ... maybe he will accept ....

For the moment I am in terrible pain, I have trouble breathing, I don't know if I will still be able to come, big tears are running down my cheeks, yet I do not regret anything, I realize my deepest fantasy. I beg the executioner to torture my breasts, to insert needles ... maybe he will accept ....
Sorry, but once the condemned are crucified, the law does not want us to touch them any more, to let them suffer until their death!
Those who touch them risk joining them on another cross!
Only their cross has the right to torture them and it will do it, believe me!
But, wanting something and being refused it, doesn't that mean suffering a little!
It is in your head that your future orgasms must be born.
I'm sure you'll get there!

November 11th is a Holiday in many countries, commemorating the Armistice of 1918.

But in Cruxistan it is a normal working day, also for the prison guards and the executioners! So the crucifixions go on!

This morning, there was surprise and disappointment in the cells. Yesterday, Piraland was crucified. It was expected and hoped by many, that Monica, Piraland's wife, would be next, and become crucified next to her husband. Monica herself eagerly hoped so!

But the guards took away Nicole, leaving an astonished Monica behind. For the first time, someone was disappointed not to be chosen by the guards for crucifixion that day.

November 11th is a Holiday in many countries, commemorating the Armistice of 1918.

But in Cruxistan it is a normal working day, also for the prison guards and the executioners! So the crucifixions go on!

This morning, there was surprise and disappointment in the cells. Yesterday, Piraland was crucified. It was expected and hoped by many, that Monica, Piraland's wife, would be next, and become crucified next to her husband. Monica herself eagerly hoped so!

But the guards took away Nicole, leaving an astonished Monica behind. For the first time, someone was disappointed not to be chosen by the guards for crucifixion that day.
A nymphomaniac such as Monica, the guards wanted to keep her for one more day!

When Nicole is taken, Von Sade paces the prison cell with frustration.

"Of all the beautiful masochists, now the best one is gone! She won't even be alive when I get there! This is the true injustice, that I man like me is unable to view her suffering!"

Some guards enter, grabbing him for some time away from the group.

He grumbles "well at least something is going right" and is led off, imagining Nicole's suffering
Beware, Baron Von Sade, with the numbers of prisoners decreasing, the remaining ones will 'enjoy' more and more special attention from the guards. No one will have to 'complain' about being ignored by them!

As the days moved on the number of prisoners became less. Many had gone to their deaths already … some with great excitement and others begging for mercy. But whatever their final demeanour, the condemned were taken first to be scourged, and then crucified upon the cross. The appetites of the Cruxistan public were getting more and more salacious, cheering the rapes and abuse that was meted out with regularity …

Meanwhile, inside the cells, whilst the numbers of the condemned were dwindling, the lust-fuelled desire of the guards and officials was not. And so, the prisoners found themselves even more frequently subjected to the attentions of the guards, male and female alike. Charlotte, with just a few days left on this earth, was no exception …

Attachments

• More frequent attention ....jpeg
    More frequent attention ....jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 174
No one will have to 'complain' about being ignored by them!
Only one of the cruxgirls was always complaining : she was Barb ......and she's dead ! :jump:

As the days moved on the number of prisoners became less. Many had gone to their deaths already … some with great excitement and others begging for mercy. But whatever their final demeanour, the condemned were taken first to be scourged, and then crucified upon the cross. The appetites of the Cruxistan public were getting more and more salacious, cheering the rapes and abuse that was meted out with regularity …

Meanwhile, inside the cells, whilst the numbers of the condemned were dwindling, the lust-fuelled desire of the guards and officials was not. And so, the prisoners found themselves even more frequently subjected to the attentions of the guards, male and female alike. Charlotte, with just a few days left on this earth, was no exception …

Foss(e)y raped ?!!! :oops:

fossey.jpg :eek:

Désolé, mais une fois les condamnés crucifiés, la loi ne veut plus qu'on les touche, pour les laisser souffrir jusqu'à leur mort!
Ceux qui les touchent risquent de les rejoindre sur une autre croix!
Seule leur croix a le droit de les torturer et elle le fera, croyez-moi!
Mais vouloir quelque chose et se voir refuser cela ne veut pas dire souffrir un peu!
C'est dans ta tête que doivent naître tes futurs orgasmes.
Je suis sûr que vous y arriverez!
Et si vous voulez toujours y toucher même si vous devez les rejoindre?

Back
Top Bottom