November, the month of the crucifixion!

Go to CruxDreams.com

piraland

Tribune
We are in Cruxistan and the capital's prisons are full of people on death row.

This year 2221 saw a very clear increase in crimes punishable by capital punishment.

The government has therefore decided that the month of November which is coming in a few days will be the month of the crucifixion.

Each day, therefore, a condemned person will be crucified.

At the end of November, the hill will therefore be filled with thirty crucified men and women.

It goes without saying that all these executions will be public.

These executions, except for the condemned, have always given rise to great celebrations, the Cruxistanis having always been fond of this cruel and terribly erotic spectacle.

Yes, really, this month of November is shaping up to be auspicious.

At the end of October, all the preparations are well underway and the traders of the city are rubbing their hands because these "festivities" attract a lot of people, hotels are already full for the whole month, the exhibition of naked people, the suffering and death are selling very well.

Small parenthesis
Before starting this atypical story, I point out to any male or female amateurs who would like to become the star of a day in November by occupying a cross that there are still free dates and that everyone is welcome!
Just contact me privately and as quickly as possible if possible.
Thank you in advance .

The Anglo-Saxons called November Blotmonaþ, 'blood-month' :devil:

(it was the time of the year when most of the livestock was slaughtered to feed them over the winter,
rather than needing to be fed. Martinmas, the 11th, was the main feast-day,
still a day we remember bloodshed)

We are in Cruxistan and the capital's prisons are full of people on death row.

This year 2221 saw a very clear increase in crimes punishable by capital punishment.

The government has therefore decided that the month of November which is coming in a few days will be the month of the crucifixion.

Each day, therefore, a condemned person will be crucified.

At the end of November, the hill will therefore be filled with thirty crucified men and women.

It goes without saying that all these executions will be public.

These executions, except for the condemned, have always given rise to great celebrations, the Cruxistanis having always been fond of this cruel and terribly erotic spectacle.

Yes, really, this month of November is shaping up to be auspicious.

At the end of October, all the preparations are well underway and the traders of the city are rubbing their hands because these "festivities" attract a lot of people, hotels are already full for the whole month, the exhibition of naked people, the suffering and death are selling very well.

Small parenthesis
Before starting this atypical story, I point out to any male or female amateurs who would like to become the star of a day in November by occupying a cross that there are still free dates and that everyone is welcome!
Just contact me privately and as quickly as possible if possible.
Thank you in advance .
How mathematically to arrange the crosses for optimal spectrum?

Dear cruxforum members,
I still lack a few volunteers, mostly men, in order to be able to completely fill the crucifixion calendar for the month of November.
Let yourself go and join us for a gigantic "cross party" that will last a month.
You are all welcome .
Crucify me,please....!!

Back
Top Bottom