November, the month of the crucifixion!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tuesday November 3: Cire

The public generally likes better to contemplate the sufferings and the death of women on the cross but does not disdain, especially women, to admire virile men undergoing the torture of the cross especially for the reactions which lead them to have erections. sometimes phenomenal during their crucifixion.

The one who is going to be crucified today, Cire, is what you can call a mobster!

With his accomplice Loxuru, who will be crucified in the coming days, they have multiplied the hold-ups, settling of scores and are normally found among those condemned to death.

When this notorious mobster appears naked in the square, he is greeted directly by a stormy crowd who hiss at him and insult him who better!

He really doesn't seem to care and walks towards his flogging pole with an air of indifference as if what is going to happen to him is normal given his past actions and therefore accepts the punishment that will be imposed on him.

This man, interposed between the many condemned women, will therefore undergo his flogging and is chained to his post.

It is customary in Cruxistan for women to be appointed to execute men and the executioner of Wax is therefore a species of Amazon only dressed in a very short leather skirt with high boots coming up to the middle. thighs.

She is really very sexy and must please the condemned man whose cock is soon to stand proudly.

The executor likes it because, being extremely sadistic, she already knows where she is going to direct the thongs of her whip in order to make her victim suffer as much as possible.

And sadistic, she really is because all her blows are successful!

Cire's back is directly marked by the thongs of the whip which then are directed to the most sensitive places, the inside of his thighs, his cock and his balls!

The unfortunate man can only scream in pain as, strangely enough despite the blows he has received, his cock is still stiff and hard.

It is with a lacerated body and a little bleeding that Cire will undertake the climb to his Golgota!

The lashes continue to rain on him the whole way, but he gets there without too many problems.

Lying down and firmly maintained on his cross, he attends a real dance from his performer who does not hesitate to rub her shaved pussy on his face but the only purpose of this is to position and drive the four nails that her sadistic temptress held in hand!

It's horrible the flashes of pain that run through his body and make him scream!

Now, removing the piece of leather that serves as her skirt, she impales herself on Cire's cock telling him that she loves death row cocks because they are harder and firmer under the circumstances.

While rubbing her breasts, she erotically rides the poor crucified one until she comes to a loud orgasm which at the same time causes her victim to ejaculate profusely.

Disdainful, she gets up, runs a finger over her pussy and brings it to her mouth as if to test the taste and the quality of the sperm inside her.

She turns around and beckons to bring the Wax Cross vertically.

In an instant it is done and Ciré has just joined the two crucified who preceded him and are still alive.

Looking at hers, and despite his pain, his cock is still straightening!

His agony can begin and he greatly appreciates the presence of ladies by his side!

He will die, thanks to this, with pleasant images in his head.

View attachment 921069

Ciré on his cross .
Wow! Wonderfully erotic!

Judith'thoughts :

"I see well that Messa will not continue to live more ... When Cire was crucified near them, Messa could only mutter : "Oh, are you really Cire ? "

Currently, she's calm, she contemplates me with a pale smile, she tries from time to time to say something but I cant understand what she says so much her voice is frail ! "

Messa Marcella cire.jpg
:(

Last edited:
The one who is going to be crucified today, Cire, is what you can call a mobster!

With his accomplice Loxuru, who will be crucified in the coming days, they have multiplied the hold-ups, settling of scores and are normally found among those condemned to death.
Mobsters!? I beg your pardon, Your Honour! Misunderstood businessmen! What you call 'hold-up',:roto2qtemeto: I call 'investment funding by using other means!':roto2nuse:

With Cire gone, that's three condemned brought to their cross in three days! It is really serious now! And if they crucified Cire, condemned during the same triall as me, I better let go all illusions! Three down, twenty-seven to go, and I will be one of them!:roto2palm:

Judith'thoughts :

"I see well that Messa will not continue to live more ... When Cire was crucified near them, Messa could only mutter : "Oh, are you really Cire ? "

Currently, she's calm, she contemplates me with a pale smile, she tries from time to time to say something but I cant understand what she says so much her voice is frail ! "

:(,
Hell, I'm going to hell. But when Messaline and Marcella go along with me, it can't be that bad. Despite all the humiliation, abuse and torture, my cock is erect.....

Wednesday November 4: Barbaria

Today is the turn of a star! Barbaria, an American, has always been a rebel, always ready to protest, to demonstrate!

Everyone in town knows her and the authorities have had enough and took advantage of a little mistake on her part, a story of an unauthorized protest gone awry, to jail her and then sentence her to death.

The sentence was therefore pronounced and, as the law provides, she had to directly get naked in court.

Everyone that day appreciated the perfect form of the condemned woman and all looked forward to the fateful day of her crucifixion.

Around 10:00 am, when she left prison, the crowd was already very dense to witness her flogging.

Barbaria walked up to her torture pole, proud, not even trying to hide her nakedness, let her wrists shackle ready to undergo the first part of her ordeal.

It's strange how the lashes seem less intense when the executioner is dealing with a pretty woman!

He certainly wants to exhaust her and damage her as little as possible so that everyone can enjoy the spectacle she offers for longer.

She comes out with pretty marks all over her body that further emphasize her beauty.

Directly afterwards, one loads her patibulum on her shoulders and she therefore begins her Stations of the Cross, almost having to make her way among the crowd which encourages or insults her.

The sun cooking her and the weight of the beam she carries make her sweat which makes her body shiny and even more exciting.

Her firm breasts sway to the rhythm of her steps and, despite the pitfalls of the stony path, she arrives at the top of the hill!

She hardly has time to contemplate the three other convicts who are already in place because the executioners directly discharge her patibulum, fit it into the stipe and position her on her cross.

Barbaria stares them in the eye and, although she knows she can't hope for anything, continues to challenge them.

She suffers excruciatingly when the huge steel points sink into her flesh but she clenches her teeth and refuses to scream!

The only things that denote her intense pain are the tears that roll down his cheeks.

So here she is, nailed waiting for her executioners to raise her cross!

No sooner said than done, she quickly reached the vertical position.

She feels more naked than naked with all these pairs of eyes detailing her and, in spite of herself, feels a sweet heat up to her pussy!

She feels her vagina getting wet and her clit tickling her!

Despite the pains, Barbaria is enjoying on her cross!

If she didn't scream when they nailed her, now she's screaming her cum.

The crowd cheers her on, applauds her and, perhaps, envies her.

Her ordeal can now continue!

How long will it last?

Resistant as she is, she should hold out for a very long time in the sufferings and also the orgasms that she still hopes to go through.

barbariacrux1.jpg

Barbaria on her cross

she should hold out for a very long time in the sufferings and also the orgasms that she still hopes to go through.
Lucky woman !

Judith'thoughts :

"... but Messaline couldn't see her : just when Barb was erected, she screamed "Judith" ........... and died !
Messaline crucified on the mountain 004.jpg
What can I do, now ? Searching her among the different threads of CF ?

They were taking her body but not her soul ..."

Graded-TB_Day11B_041012_CC_MG_7215.jpg

9382C2AF-C16B-4BAE-B775-305E4FD98AF7.jpeg I look to my left to see how Messaline is doing, but alas ... she has died. Sadly I look away. What a pity. Now I must hang from my cross, suffer the painful agonies and humiliations of a public execution by crucifixion, anxiously awaiting and dreading my own demise.

I am one of the lucky crowd to witness the sensually cruel execution of Barbaria. She was a rebel for sure, but a people's rebel. A pin-up criminal, but alas once captured and imprisoned, Barb's fate was set, a fate that she endured with the sexual stoicism that was expected of her. RiP Barb, even in the throes of your death you launched a thousand fantasies.

Lucky woman !

Judith'thoughts :

"... but Messaline couldn't see her : just when Barb was erected, she screamed "Judith" ........... and died !
View attachment 921509
What can I do, now ? Searching her among the different threads of CF ?

They were taking her body but not her soul ..."

View attachment 921510
Judith must be careful!

The police is looking for her and, if she catches her, she might just join the love of her life on a cross!

Cruxistani justice is swift and there is still a way to plant a cross near Messaline.

They would quickly have brought an additional cross!

I am in my cell. Waiting for crucifixion.
I hear Messaline and Barbaria had already joined their crosses. Such a admired and attractive ladies!
I don’t want to die, but I can’t help to get excited by the idea of being crucified in such a company.
And to die naked, in total shame in front of an audience...
My sick mind orders my cock to get hard...

I am in my cell. Waiting for crucifixion.
I hear Messaline and Barbaria had already joined their crosses. Such a admired and attractive ladies!
I don’t want to die, but I can’t help to get excited by the idea of being crucified in such a company.
And to die naked, in total shame in front of an audience...
My sick mind orders my cock to get hard...
Patience, Carlos, your turn will come soon enough and, with Kathy next to you, you will not be in the worst position!

Back
Top Bottom