Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
For all who think you can´t take delight in learning something scientific.
View attachment 907924
Giving the guys an excuse to stare long and hard without having to feel awkward about it.
"I'm just trying to work out the math" they can say.
I'm wondering about the person who wrote all that on her.
Actually I have the feeling that in pictures, the most commonly represented 'dom' is of the type 'meatball' ;)
This is Dom DeLuise - he was apparently a good cook (had a cooking show on television in the late 1980s), and of Italian descent, so I suspect he made meatballs.
59edcdb7d3050893eea17adff9f9de76.jpg

But why do I have to stay in the real world when I can be somewhere more fascinating and beautiful than my 3-square-meter room which I share with a few spiders? :D
"The Cat Lady" could be one of such an example. I wouldn't call it a masterpiece but it certainly has a very original art style and a strong narrative...
I just realised something... if a woman can be called "The Cat Lady" for living with cats, why can't I be "The Spider Man" when I'm living with those leggy creatures?

Maybe it's just one of those inconsistencies in English which George Carlin once pointed out when he asked, "If crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight?"

I just realised something... if a woman can be called "The Cat Lady" for living with cats, why can't I be "The Spider Man" when I'm living with those leggy creatures?

Maybe it's just one of those inconsistencies in English which George Carlin once pointed out when he asked, "If crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight?"
It's sort of like how a homeopath is a person interested in alternative medicine, or a naturopath is someone who gets excited by nature, but a sociopath is not exactly positively in tune with society.

It's sort of like how a homeopath is a person interested in alternative medicine, or a naturopath is someone who gets excited by nature, but a sociopath is not exactly positively in tune with society.
I feel a bit troubled by the fact that among those three English words I knew only the last one. To think of it, the only other word which ends with "-path" suffix that I know is "psycopath"... I hope that doesn't signify something. :p

That's like a paradox is two waterfowl in southern Manitoba.
A man goes into a hairdresser’s shop in Newcastle and asks for a perm. The hairdresser says “Aye, pet, all reet: Ah wandered loonley as a clood...” :doh:
Wish I was clever enough to laugh at these jokes. :D (Learned a bit about waterfowls in my desperate attempt at searching the internet to catch the reference though.)

A man goes into a hairdresser’s shop in Newcastle and asks for a perm. The hairdresser says “Aye, pet, all reet: Ah wandered loonley as a clood...” :doh:
Normally a perm from a hairdresser is the common expression for a permanent wave, chemically set into the hair, so a routine hairdressing service.

perm= Geordie (native of Newcastle-upon-Tyne) pronunciation of poem

Aye, pet, all reet: = Yes, sir, OK

Ah wandered loonley as a clood...” Geordie pronunciation of I wandered lonely as a cloud a classic poem learnt in most schools https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Wandered_Lonely_as_a_Cloud

Further Geordie lessons:

Normally a perm from a hairdresser is the common expression for a permanent wave, chemically set into the hair, so a routine hairdressing service.

perm= Geordie (native of Newcastle-upon-Tyne) pronunciation of poem

Aye, pet, all reet: = Yes, sir, OK

Ah wandered loonley as a clood...” Geordie pronunciation of I wandered lonely as a cloud a classic poem learnt in most schools https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Wandered_Lonely_as_a_Cloud

Further Geordie lessons:
I would just like to add that my ancestors are all Lancashire and Scots, so I’m not being a typical southron anti-north racist. I hope I didn’t give that impression! Also Yorkshire is nice, I have rellies there too :p

Back
Top Bottom