Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
That last one is truly terrifying! I am never flying Barbaria1 airlines again. No Moore landings like that!

Who was behind the wheel on the third landing? Was that Barbaria on her fourth flight lesson or Eulalia? I'd better not use this airline until at least the landings work.

I’ll have you know that I passed my NailusMartyrs.com online pilot training course with only a few major minor mishaps. :confused::doh:

18B7BF36-F9CB-4706-8C5F-B68E3DF8BDA4.jpeg And I got a high grade on my pilot’s uniform too.;)

The first day ... they said get in the cockpit , not get on the .... well anyway it wouldn't work out ... could explain the erot ... View attachment 921483 ...erratic landings .
Giggle snort ... I think I set aviation back decades that day.

Who was behind the wheel on the third landing? Was that Barbaria on her fourth flight lesson or Eulalia? I'd better not use this airline until at least the landings work.
I think I'm the navigator -hey, hang on, I don't think this is the right airport -
can you just pull over? well, try a three-point turn on the runway? Okay, do a handbrake spin ...

If, after the 737MAX debacle, Boeing wanted to make their point that their planes are indestructable, they succeeded with this demonstration! :roto2palm: :facepalm:
That was almost my exact thoughts. Those planes held together during incredible stress!

Things in Florida are always strange:
View attachment OnlyInFL.mp4

"À propos" catastrophic ...
(I certainly used this first French expression now instead of "by the way" just to show my French-German attitude of superiority in matters of taste and European culture :croc: ),

I just have to make this remark because I just woke up after a long nightshift and was looking forward to how perfect and fast a democratic election can be decided.
Hrm!
I opened my facebook account and was immediately overflooded with some pictures from my "so-called" friends of political satires, which made me think that something must have gone severely wrong the last night - and they all know that there is no final decision yet!

Just some small examples and my final question to my American friends there and here:

Couldn't you please change something in your electoral system in order to make the world suffer a bit less in waiting for your final results?

(I am just asking for about 320 million European friends who all are usually faster with their national elections ...)

Thank you very much in advance!

A very stressed German election poll manager talking about her experience with her telephone calls about the Germans who were questioned by her and their answers to this election in the USA:

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.11.12_16h58m35s_031__ji.jpg 3 A_ji.jpg 3 B_ji.jpg

Other reactions in German medias:

It is terrible_ji.jpg It could be even more terrible_1.jpg No No Noooo __ji.jpg Noooo__ji.jpg Terrible 1_ji.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.15_22h18m54s_014 1a_.jpg The Best Politicians in the West 1.jpg

That was almost my exact thoughts. Those planes held together during incredible stress!

Things in Florida are always strange:
View attachment 921506
That somehow reminds me of Mary Poppins... or Merry Pa Bins. (See an example of the "manager gag" I mentioned above? :p)

Thanks for posting this song, which I liked in the past but long have forgotten. It never fails to surprise me how many of their hit songs released in the 80s sound "modern", in a sense that they resemble those modern rock songs which started to appear a decade later.

This particular style of humour is called "manager gag" where I live, meaning it's something your boss would say at an office party to which you need to act like it's the funniest thing you've ever heard because of his position. So, if you post such a joke on an internet forum here, you can expect comments which call you their "manager". :D
I call them puns!

Back
Top Bottom