Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Trivia Test for older Americans

Let's see how good your memory is.
Answers tomorrow (to give you a reason to want me to live another day)

Youngsters, you don't have a chance.

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask,
"Who was that masked man?"
Invariably, someone would answer, "I don't know, but he left this behind."
What did he leave behind? A ______ ______.

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The __ ________ Show.

03. "Get your kicks, __ _____ __!"

04. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _______ ___ _______.'

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ___ ____ ______ _______.'

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_____.'

07. Nestle's makes the very best... _________.'

08. Satchmo was America 's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ____ _________.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ___ _____ _____.

10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named ______ ___ __________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '___ ____ .'

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their _____ _____.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ______ or ___.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to _____ _____.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called _______.

15. One of the big fads of the late '50s and '60s was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the _____-____.

16. Remember LS/MFT _____ ______ /_____ ____ _______.

17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It's _____ _____ ____!

18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? Only The ______ Knows!

19. There was a song that came out in the '60s that was "a graveyard smash". It's name was the _______ ____!

20. Alka Seltzer used a "boy with a tablet on his head" as its Logo/Representative What was the boy's name was ______.

Trivia Test for older Americans

Let's see how good your memory is.
Answers tomorrow (to give you a reason to want me to live another day)

Youngsters, you don't have a chance.

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask,
What did he leave behind? A ______ ______. Silver Bullet

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The __ ________ Show. Ed Sullivan

03. "Get your kicks, __ _____ __!" On Route 66

04. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _______ ___ _______.' Protect the innocent

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ___ ____ ______ _______.'The lion sleeps tonight

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_____.' Limbo

07. Nestle's makes the very best... _________.'

08. Satchmo was America 's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ____ _________.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ___ _____ _____.

10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named ______ ___ __________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '___ ____ .'

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their _____ _____. Draft cards

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ______ or ___. Beetle, Bug

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to _____ _____. Buddy Holly

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called _______. Sputnik

15. One of the big fads of the late '50s and '60s was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the _____-____. Hulu hoop

16. Remember LS/MFT _____ ______ /_____ ____ _______.

17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It's _____ _____ ____! Howdy Doody time

18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? Only The ______ Knows! Shadow

19. There was a song that came out in the '60s that was "a graveyard smash". It's name was the _______ ____! Monster Mash

20. Alka Seltzer used a "boy with a tablet on his head" as its Logo/Representative What was the boy's name was ______.
Not bad for someone who came to North America when he was 30!

10. Freddy, The Freeloader and 'Good Night and God Bless.'
The one I knew, but couldn't remember!

11. Draft Cards (Bras were also burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)

12. Beetle or Bug
1616350462511.png

13. Buddy Holly
1616352348576.png

Last edited:
oho meow me not is american but been there some times me write answers maybe someone smart count all answers of kittie how many points get kittie neko meow nya

What did he leave behind? A _Chuck Norris texas ranger series

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The (not know grandma been on they concert probarly was someone rugby stadium me guess)

03. "Get your kicks, _ kick ass and chew bubble gum -duke nukem

04. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _______ ___ _______.' neverending story movie

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ___ ____ ______ _______.' george from jungle movie

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_____.' no have idea

07. Nestle's makes the very best... _________.' nesquik flakes

08. Satchmo was America 's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ____ _________. not know but probarly was black squirrel

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ___ _____ _____. licking tickling probarly was perverted lewd squirrel meow

10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named ______ ___ __________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '___ ____ .' probably demon skeleton is red and is in tibia game and often kill on hit low level noobs in game

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their _____ _____. soldiers uniforms?

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ______ or ___. herbie fully loaded here called garbi super bryka from garbus car

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to _____ _____. not know about 20+ more years kittie been still not on world this times not born yet

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called _______. sputnik

15. One of the big fads of the late '50s and '60s was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the _____-____. wristband

16. Remember LS/MFT _____ ______ /_____ ____ _______. LSD ask squirrel junkie

17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It's _____ _____ ____! big yellow bird from Sesame Street

18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? Only The ______ Knows! maybe piggys me shoot meow

19. There was a song that came out in the '60s that was "a graveyard smash". It's name was the _______ ____! not know in 60 years kittie been still not exist in world jump from belly of mama next 30+ years later

20. Alka Seltzer used a "boy with a tablet on his head" as its Logo/Representative What was the boy's name was ______. try shoot Jake?

For someone who isn't an old American, probably the most obscure, old American references I got was the Beatles appearing in the Ed Sullivan show, and the Howdy Doody Show.
Everything else I got was more general, like the Volkwagons Beetle and Sputnik, as well as refrences that continued to be relevant long past the 50s/60s, like Bobby Pickett's Monster Mash.

Back
Top Bottom