Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting to learn how they coped with those who died of COVID-19 back then. Sealing a coffin was quite a clever measure for those who lived a few thousands years ago. But probably I had underestimated them when even their Pharaohs insisted to be buried with a mask.

I don't know where people are getting all this free time in lockdown. Apart from not commuting my life isn't radically different :)

92763030_10219442441306184_6021504059767259136_n.jpg

Finally! A safe and effective treatment for those of you with misplaced loyalty to a losing sports team:
https://link.nationalreview.com/cli...2ODYxNjQ0OA/547fe6d13b35d0210c8efae8B2ff04f30
Pretty sure an advanced society would take a page out of the Aztec books and start sacrificing the losers of a sport team.
But not the coach or players, the fan base that attend the live event have their names entered into a lottery. Losing team's fanbase loses 3 women and 2 men, randomly selected.

Suggestions for the method of sacrifice are welcome.

We still know too few about Mesoamerican ballgames to create new rules, especially because the rules of such games were obviously different in different cities and times in Mesoamerica:

... and the different reactions to many different games by different people in so-called advanced societies will always be the same like the reactions to the explanations of my kinks - namely different:

BOmlE2boMY.jpg

By the way, maybe soon, we do not need airliners any more at all.
For example, our incredible fantastic new German capital airport "BER" in Berlin was planned to open in 2011, but some "tiny" problems with German security regulations and a very little mismanagement made it necessary to rebuild some parts of this airport and now finally, it will (probably) be opened in 2021 - without any airplane traffic due to the corona-virus situation. So, this brandnew airport could become the most modern airport in the world without any noise and without any air pollution at all!

This funny newspaper story had the title: "The building authority shows green light! - Will the BER open as (first) airport without any airplanes?"

Right now, it is used as parking space for unused airplanes which would usually fly around somewhere in the world.

I love the history of this BER airport because it is tremendously the greatest of all German airports in size, time and costs - maybe the greatest airport of all human airports in history and all we Germans will appreciate all of it 'bigly'!

For example, our incredible fantastic new German capital airport "BER" in Berlin was planned to open in 2011, but some "tiny" problems with German security regulations and a very little mismanagement made it necessary to rebuild some parts of this airport and now finally, it will (probably) be opened in 2021 - without any airplane traffic due to the corona-virus situation. So, this brandnew airport could become the most modern airport in the world without any noise and without any air pollution at all!

This funny newspaper story had the title: "The building authority shows green light! - Will the BER open as (first) airport without any airplanes?"

Right now, it is used as parking space for unused airplanes which would usually fly around somewhere in the world.

I love the history of this BER airport because it is tremendously the greatest of all German airports in size, time and costs - maybe the greatest airport of all human airports in history and all we Germans will appreciate all of it 'bigly'!
Do you not also have a major railway station in Berlin where no trains stop and there are no passengers?

Only one? I think, there are at least two almost new "Geisterbahnhöfe" in Berlin, maybe even more. We Germans are also famous for our historical collections of "Ghost stations":

During the last 20 years, we became also famous for our fantastic giant projects which almost never came to happy endings:

After all, one of these giant projects, the underground railway station in Stuttgart, led to some conclusions of satirists, we Germans should plan all our project to be underground, especially the new airport in Berlin would have been much cheaper as the world's first "underground airport" because no one would have remarked the mistakes in the first buildings and we could have opened it with a delay of only 2 years or so if it only had stayed under the surface. Certainly, it would also be an advantage for losing faster WW III, if even we Germans would not find our own airports any more ...

And a nation must really be rich, I think, to have such fantastic failing projects almost every five years without learning anything from it and already planning the next failures ...

I heard a large jet flying over my house last night, it sounded strange, unfamiliar.

In these covid days, we must hold to the simple things in life
keep7c85f6d9ac9efb589078eb85e78405f4--mr-grey-tied-up.jpg

Bad things can happen in public
118155183_2750421861724962_7361465592987049774_n.jpg

It's been a tough year
111578781_3426904017404534_5977442103682309270_n.jpg

Surely it couldn't get any worse?
121226690_10157489686647765_140126626819254090_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom