Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
I just stumbled over three videos from around the world about women in "soccer" or "Fußball" (as we say in Germany, which is "football") and you can tell me what ever you want, but women made this sport for us Germans much more "interesting" (will there ever be a forgotten detail in changing T-shirts?), surprising (as acting referees), a bit "crazier" (strange ways of celebrating) and much more "sophisticated" (which penalty card will this beautiful blonde referee take out of her short pants?) than ever before:

When buying a new computer or phone...
stop and think about the work that means for certain other people...

View attachment 915651
I've always assumed, ever since I first got onto the internet, that I was being watched.
Hope you're enjoying me, boys! :p

Last edited:
I've always assumed, every since I first got onto the internet, that I was being watched.
Hope you're enjoying me, boys! :p
A question to consider is how the 'observer effect', that well-described phenomenon from physics, works out in this situation.

I have a hunch in this situation it might change the observer more than the subject...

On the very first internet forum I visited, every post would always have the IP number of the user right at the top, so it was everybody watching every else..

One man’s ceiling.....

Or ...

;)

Attachments

• E0375572-CCBB-4156-890D-A6FCBC25603E.jpeg
    E0375572-CCBB-4156-890D-A6FCBC25603E.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 79
  • DA80C531-1943-4BF6-AAB9-02FA8257F8CB.gif
    DA80C531-1943-4BF6-AAB9-02FA8257F8CB.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom