Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yorkshire marooned!
A serious incident on the Leeds-Liverpool Canal means that supplies of those Yorkshire essentials, flat caps, whippets and black puddings, are likely to be delayed till after Easter. Thank goodness the Yorkshire Pudding Mines are still in operation. When he's pumped up his tyres, our local reporter will cycle to the scene to bring you the latest news.

Serious incident.PNG

Yorkshire marooned!
A serious incident on the Leeds-Liverpool Canal means that supplies of those Yorkshire essentials, flat caps, whippets and black puddings, are likely to be delayed till after Easter. Thank goodness the Yorkshire Pudding Mines are still in operation. When he's pumped up his tyres, our local reporter will cycle to the scene to bring you the latest news.

View attachment 989210
One should hurry that all heavy construction equipment is flown from the Suez Canal to Yorkshire on the spot. If there are not enough transport planes to be found during the holidays, maybe you could borrow some dragons in Hogwards.

I was once on a canal boat in pretty much that position - and managed to rescue the situation with canny use of a boat-hook on a long pole. In the Suez Canal, a very, very long pole and an army of slaves would have been necessary, but they didn't have a problem with getting hundreds of slaves doing daft jobs in Egypt in the old days!

I've heard this joke but I haven't seen a visual representation before
dd2lhee-d0cac6ae-e6db-4185-b3ab-6828ef2f7d33.jpg

Committed to the role, commendable
Cv7vtRdXgAA5pHU.jpg

Quite popular for cosplayers, too, though usually with a few more inches of costume.
STL140270_1024x1024.jpga9e11472a5cdd831c6741472d8542ca9.jpg

More pictures here

No. Now that you ask. I don't think my wife even notices my snoring
unnamed (8).jpg
One of the challenges great composers face
unnamed (11).jpg
Who says old people can't learn new tricks?
unnamed (12).jpg
Senior swim at the Gym
unnamed (13).jpg
Born to be Wild in Arkansas!
unnamed (14).jpg

Back
Top Bottom