Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1259571 It is only not clear if @Barbaria1 drove a Ford Mustang, or flew a North American P51 Mustang here! :confused:
Or a DeLorean........

Mf71kyw.jpg

if its to mine mom I will be agree epecialy if she use summer tires on snow If I meet truckers will ask rent me chains then I wear on her tires in car
In summertime, do the truckers use their snow chains to shackle crux girls behind their truck?
Yes, summer tires in the snow, driving on the car is not such a good idea. However, when I was still a bus driver, we only had all-weather tires on the buses and we had to drive them all year round.
View attachment 1260398
That's well! Sign indicates first bend to the right; Road bends to the left first! Slow your ass down indeedn particularly during dark! :eek: :ambulance:

A Yorkshire joke, "How do you get a fat lass into bed?-------A piece of cake!"
I was heard only about yorkshire dialect slang suspecet every district have in UK other slang and they not understand there someone from other district epecialy whales or scotland similar is think in usa when white squirrel enter bronx nobody will be understand him and they will be explain him in sign language(by moving hands legs before his nose or straight to his nose) similar is here in mountains province u understand they but in down śłąsk they have own language and they say arent even polacks probarly true cause they are mixed with germans and u dont understand single word also it arent german language cause I study 11 years german and wont understand single word

I was heard only about yorkshire dialect slang suspecet every district have in UK other slang and they not understand there someone from other district epecialy whales or scotland similar is think in usa when white squirrel enter bronx nobody will be understand him and they will be explain him in sign language(by moving hands legs before his nose or straight to his nose) similar is here in mountains province u understand they but in down śłąsk they have own language and they say arent even polacks probarly true cause they are mixed with germans and u dont understand single word also it arent german language cause I study 11 years german and wont understand single word
Yes, that's the problem with the dialects. We had an old woman here in the village who came from the former East Prussia and the dialect she spoke was hard to understand. I once talked to a former work colleague who came from what is now the Ukrainian border area and he said she probably spoke Kashubian (Język kaszubski) but a sub-dialect that is now extinct. He said the Poles there always said they spoke German and the Germans said they spoke Polish.

Yes, that's the problem with the dialects. We had an old woman here in the village who came from the former East Prussia and the dialect she spoke was hard to understand. I once talked to a former work colleague who came from what is now the Ukrainian border area and he said she probably spoke Kashubian (Język kaszubski) but a sub-dialect that is now extinct. He said the Poles there always said they spoke German and the Germans said they spoke Polish.
Isn't there even in east Germany a population with a Slavic language (the Sorbs)?

Isn't there even in east Germany a population with a Slavic language (the Sorbs)?
Yes, I was there more often as a fitter to work. The areas are bilingual and Sorbian is the first official language. There are even Sorbian radio and television programs there. When we visited the Sorbian Museum in Bautzen (Budyšin) a museum guide asked where we came from and when I told her the place name "Serba" she said it was strange because the Sorbian people call themselves Serba.

Back
Top Bottom