Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok that one is a medieval depiction of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden before the tasting of the forbidden fruit.

kisses

willowfall

OGEYSDV.jpg

The Bible has it wrong.

"And on the seventh day, God rested.
But first he made ladies' hats. 'Cause Eve was bitchin' 'bout 'em. And 'bout shoes.
And then God looked at what He had done, and He said,'It is good.
Especially since I outsourced that shoe thing to I. MIller.'"

And Bathsheba in Her Bath is another possible find in my neverending quest for pubic hair in medieval art. ;)

Attachments

• 1219E82C-F199-490D-98E1-B1ACD6B96EE1.jpeg
    1219E82C-F199-490D-98E1-B1ACD6B96EE1.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 4907D874-9020-43B4-82C6-F1B75DCF90A4.jpeg
    4907D874-9020-43B4-82C6-F1B75DCF90A4.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 153
Agnes Piedcleu is a fairly strange historical footnote, the subject of a medieval Walk of Shame, promptly followed divine intervention. :rolleyes:

She's also the subject of the closest I’ve ever seen of a depiction of pubic hair in medieval art. :babeando:
Most likely, she was convicted of adultery. Legally, both parties should have been paraded naked, but, since men made the rules, it's most like the guy got off with a warning (and a wink and a nudge and a "you old dog you";)).

At least one artist did depict a man being shamed with a woman, but it may have been an illustration of what the law decreed, not what really happened.
art3 (1).jpg

Most likely, she was convicted of adultery. Legally, both parties should have been paraded naked, but, since men made the rules, it's most like the guy got off with a warning (and a wink and a nudge and a "you old dog you";)).

At least one artist did depict a man being shamed with a woman, but it may have been an illustration of what the law decreed, not what really happened.
View attachment 886454

Either these are two dudes, or the artist simply sucked a drawing secondary sex characteristics.

Attachments

• 7A4671A2-AA30-4B08-8214-EF86A5EA4C69.jpeg
    7A4671A2-AA30-4B08-8214-EF86A5EA4C69.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 72
Either these are two dudes, or the artist simply sucked a drawing secondary sex characteristics.
The later. Medieval illustrators weren't very good at drawing nude women. One explanation may be that these illustrations were being done by monks who had little training and little experience with nude women. they certainly didn't have live models. They all seemed to do a stylized version of both men and women.
medieval1.jpegmedieval2.jpgmedieval3.jpgmedieval4.jpgmedieval5.jpgmedieval6.jpgmedieval7.jpgmedieval8.jpgMedieval-Art-Illuminated-manuscript-inspired-watercolour-Mermaid-Art-print-0.jpg
(The mermaid almost looks like a child's drawing)

The later. Medieval illustrators weren't very good at drawing nude women. One explanation may be that these illustrations were being done by monks who had little training and little experience with nude women. they certainly didn't have live models. They all seemed to do a stylized version of both men and women.
View attachment 886474View attachment 886475View attachment 886476View attachment 886477View attachment 886478View attachment 886479View attachment 886480View attachment 886481View attachment 886485
(The mermaid almost looks like a child's drawing)

I think there are a lot of very nice medieval nudes, actually, even some of these you've posted here aren't bad.

adameve.jpgBathsheba_medieval.jpgh5.124va.jpgm356.030v.jpg

Maybe you were expecting more like this?

med.jpgjust.jpgmedieval_girls_n-2258.jpgfantasy-erotica-nude-medieval-girl-hairy-pussy-550x824.jpgmonica.jpgmedieval-maids-06.jpg

You're right, this thread needs what any woman of culture requires to resuscitate: a swift pinch to her nipples.

Sorry if some pictures have been posted here before, but here you go, ten girls who will resurrect this thread with a smile and nothing else:

cmnf-035.jpgcmnf-099.jpgcmnf-127.jpgcmnf-129.jpgcmnf-147.jpgcmnf-151.jpgcmnf-198.jpgcmnf-262.jpgcmnf-photo-049.jpgcmnf-photo-072.jpg

Also, Phlebas, your no. 4 picture, the serious-looking girl with an amazing body, if my memory serves me right, is Anina, one of my favorite OON/CMNF/NIP clips I have ever had the honor to watch. It belongs to my 3 or 5 most favorite NIP clips of all time and for many good reasons.

Usually, the girls in NIP clips smile and seem to embrace their newfound freedom, but she gave a serious look in the whole clip which makes her journey even more delicious to watch. I knew it was done with her consent, of course, but it also did give a sense that she didn't think the challenge was going to be so surmountable. Not embarrassed by the whole thing (one look at her body explains why), but she, I would like to think, had to steel herself as she showed the whole world what she's got.

To make her clip even better, early on her journey, a group of grade-school boys caught a glimpse at her and decided to follow her, all gleeful and happy (you can see one of the boys behind her) all the way. The fact that they became so mirthful at her revealing effort, and that she had to try to ignore them as best she could, gave her NIP/CMNF/OON journey a sense of her being a damsel-in-distress (if not outright power imbalance) which I am sure many here would enjoy, made all the more memorable by the fact that her 'tormentors' were kids. Also, before the final third of her clip, a cop chanced by their little group and had to stop her because of the obvious attention she was having. It made the whole power imbalance element even stronger with the hint that the boys got away without even a slap on the wrist while she (and the video crew) had some explaining to do. I think Anina's clip may well be one of the closest things to life imitating OON/CMNF/NIP fiction.

Just a delicious clip from start to finish! Thank you for giving me a ride down the mammary lane, Phlebas! :)

Due to the pandemic, cities around the world have been forced to cancel their annual Naked Bike Ride events, depriving the multiudes of the change to see nude women and men pedaling through their city streets.:llorona:
Here are some memories from the past to hold us over until the "new normal" is over and we can get back to the old normal.
bike1.jpgbike2.jpgbike3.jpgbike4.jpgbike5.jpgbike6.jpgbike7.jpgbike8.jpg

It's even more disconcerting when, at first glance, you 'see' your daughter naked in the street.

I haven't had that, I imagine it would be a jolt :)

For the record, to the best of my knowledge none of these young ladies is my daughter :)
The shock is that age wise they could be :eek:

5682088-photoset-on-the-swamp.jpg5682097-photoset-on-the-swamp.jpg5660228-nirvana-roadside-diner.jpg5660227-nirvana-roadside-diner.jpg5660220-nirvana-roadside-diner.jpg5660221-nirvana-roadside-diner.jpg5665151-beauty-on-the-road.jpg5665149-beauty-on-the-road.jpg5665146-beauty-on-the-road.jpg5666099-so-many-emotions.jpg

Back
Top Bottom