Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
that is so and it also mean that any sexual stuff moves out of the movies. I stopped watching movies, last was superman vs batman. The scrambled Star Wars I will not look, a female James Bond is a torture, as if there was no female spy to make movies about! Such as Gabrielle Petit or Mata HariView attachment 947107View attachment 947108
Yeah I agree completely. There hasn't been a good movie coming out of Hollywood for a good few years now, and until they drop all the woke BS and get back to making movies that general audiences actually want to watch, I won't be seeing any of them.

Perhaps one day they will realise that you have to make stuff for your domestic audience and not just for China. Trouble is, every time they try to do that, they end up with a steaming pile of political trash designed to appease the far-left extremists on twitter who don't even watch the movies anyway. Twitter is not the real world, and until they wake up to this astonishingly simple fact, they are doomed to fail hard

Mata Hari's execution would made a good story for the group.... we know nothing before the shootings, but naturally French Firing Squad, was composed of true gentlemen. They would never torture or rape her, and they gave a sedative before shooting her. I am sure.
A firing squad seems a lazy way to execute somebody though. Surely death by orgasm is a thing - she could have been literally fucked to death :p
Surely that's the correct way to execute a beautiful woman...

Yeah I agree completely. There hasn't been a good movie coming out of Hollywood for a good few years now, and until they drop all the woke BS and get back to making movies that general audiences actually want to watch, I won't be seeing any of them.

Perhaps one day they will realise that you have to make stuff for your domestic audience and not just for China. Trouble is, every time they try to do that, they end up with a steaming pile of political trash designed to appease the far-left extremists on twitter who don't even watch the movies anyway. Twitter is not the real world, and until they wake up to this astonishingly simple fact, they are doomed to fail hard
I worked with many Chinese people over the years and believe me, the last thing they would do is to stop someone to produce an old-fashioned or even erotic movie for the "home-market", they would try to incorporate your work into Chinese mindset and change the movie to their market, it is not chess it is go!

I worked with many Chinese people over the years and believe me, the last thing they would do is to stop someone to produce an old-fashioned or even erotic movie for the "home-market", they would try to incorporate your work into Chinese mindset and change the movie to their market, it is not chess it is go!
It's not the Chinese people that are the problem here - They're awesome, Very talented, hard working and industrious. It's their government that;s the issue and that's causing all the problems :(

A firing squad seems a lazy way to execute somebody though. Surely death by orgasm is a thing - she could have been literally fucked to death :p
Surely that's the correct way to execute a beautiful woman...
We don't know for sure, there is the dead one, but what happened before? As you know many actresses played her, all movies about her are strange... I saw the one with Silvia Christel and I never figured out what males found attractive about her. We have a report from her execution http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/matahari.htm. but fucking to death would be more interesting... I would also do the gay version "Mato Hairy, the spy who doubled....."19100080.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpgwelt-krieg-ich-die-ausfuhrung-von-mata-hari-2bjt50f.jpg

We don't know for sure, there is the dead one, but what happened before? As you know many actresses played her, all movies about her are strange... I saw the one with Silvia Christel and I never figured out what males found attractive about her. We have a report from her execution http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/matahari.htm. but fucking to death would be more interesting... I would also do the gay version "Mato Hairy, the spy who doubled....."View attachment 947130View attachment 947131
Actually on the pic we see many men, but no guns! I had the horrible thought that it was that what happened. You also note, they are older mans, probably chosen, because of their well deadly equipment! Makes the chosen men in Sharpes unit also a little different... And btw, the French rifles at that time...... good god!

Actually on the pic we see many men, but no guns! I had the horrible thought that it was that what happened. You also note, they are older mans, probably chosen, because of their well deadly equipment! Makes the chosen men in Sharpes unit also a little different... And btw, the French rifles at that time...... good god!
Hm, yes I remembered correctly (horrible rifle). I would however ask Mata Hari, do I have to fuck you with my beautiful cock (not pictured) to death as Darkprincess69 suggested, or do you want to be shot with that ugly Lebel Rifle (depicted) to death? Actually my personal experience with females is, that they chose the second option, but it is always worth a try- Lebel_Mle._1886.JPG

Hm, yes I remembered correctly (horrible rifle). I would however ask Mata Hari, do I have to fuck you with my beautiful cock (not pictured) to death as Darkprincess69 suggested, or do you want to be shot with that ugly Lebel Rifle (depicted) to death? Actually my personal experience with females is, that they chose the second option, but it is always worth a try- View attachment 947150

No girl was ever fucked to death. Injured by being raped yes, killed no.

kisses

willowfall

No girl was ever fucked to death. Injured by being raped yes, killed no.

kisses

willowfall
Maybe it would work as death by exhaustion and/or dehydration as a result of continuous orgasms. Of course the question is would she die before those doing the fucking succumbed to the same fate. Then again, she is one individual and the executioners would likely be many...

In French the orgasm is called "little death", https://vimeo.com/ondemand/lapetitemortde (think trailer is enough....)
When I was a young and inexperienced teenager I once had a girl pass out on me when she orgasmed. I had never seen that before and it scared the hell out of me because I thought she had died :eek:

Turned out that she always did that when she climaxed. Pity she never thought to tell me beforehand though!

I later discovered that this is actually quite common

When I was a young and inexperienced teenager I once had a girl pass out on me when she orgasmed. I had never seen that before and it scared the hell out of me because I thought she had died :eek:

Turned out that she always did that when she climaxed. Pity she never thought to tell me beforehand though!

I later discovered that this is actually quite common

What's quite common? The orgasm or the passing out or not telling you? :sherlock:

What's quite common? The orgasm or the passing out or not telling you? :sherlock:
Passing out during orgasm is actually rather common. I've never done it myself (as far as I know) but since that scary first time, I've seen it on a number of occasions with different girls.

Passing out during orgasm is actually rather common. I've never done it myself (as far as I know) but since that scary first time, I've seen it on a number of occasions with different girls.

Not sure I'd say "quite common" because it has never happened to me, any of my lovers or any of their lovers (surprise guys, lesbians [actually I find gay people in general] tend to be more promiscuous that heterosexuals). However we have all heard of instances (which are not admissible in court) of it happening.

Now admittedly with a real good one I have felt like I was going to but................................

Happens yes, "quite common"?????????????????????????????????????????

kisses

willowfall

Not sure I'd say "quite common" because it has never happened to me, any of my lovers or any of their lovers (surprise guys, lesbians [actually I find gay people in general] tend to be more promiscuous that heterosexuals). However we have all heard of instances (which are not admissible in court) of it happening.

Now admittedly with a real good one I have felt like I was going to but................................

Happens yes, "quite common"?????????????????????????????????????????

kisses

willowfall
Well I've experienced it at least 6 or 7 times with different girls. Maybe I'm just lucky LOL :)

If that is luck, last time I passed out was trying to transport some mortar munition in the snow 2000 m above sea level..... Didn't felt lucky about it.
All things considered, passing out during sex would be far preferable I think :)

I think I can see where her imagination is taking her

5648766-naked-in-castle.jpg5648767-naked-in-castle.jpg5648770-naked-in-castle.jpg5648771-naked-in-castle.jpg5648773-naked-in-castle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom