Nude Soldiers, Warriors etc.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well a last story but first a better pic I found:

il_1588xN.1630930249_nwxg.jpg

I thought, that in the US Army, there is the WAAC which I am missing on this pic, probably there are marines chitchatting with the crocodiles and the army personal stays dirty, some American citizen may enlighten me.

Okay so a story, harmless as allways, told by my father, sergeant or so in the Swiss army. There was one, rather famous swiss officer who also insisted who had a notorious bad reputation under his fellow officers, because he also insisted of often showering and since it is a motto of that command system. "Making orders means being the first to do it", he also showered with his subordinates, to make samples.... Well probably harmless and useless.

Some time ago, due to the fact that the military training obviously was not hard enough, a lot of selfies from military personal was floating around in the internet and was able to slip on my computer, both females and males. Probably more nudity in the uniforms, like the Celts, would help.

black-military-women-army-girls-nude.jpg 534_450.jpg 573_450.jpg

naturally in ancient times nudity found more often....
unnamed-1.jpgEthnicMen_1.jpg
Having the cheapest assault rifle of the world, and still no money for the camouflage suit, poor man!

images-1.jpeg images.jpeg

at least a string.....

ec-penis.jpg

Back
Top Bottom