Nude Soldiers, Warriors etc.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is it a case racism, if the white peoplke can have fun in the nude and the poor black man has to be dressed? BBM! Black Bodys Matter!

racistmilitary_5124613_o.jpg

I spent a hard time to understand that pic. Is that a reasonable cleaning procedure for tanks in the desert? Removing sand with sperm? Do not know, but that might be because I am from the artillery/infantry and after all it seems to be the russians, the POPOws....

tankarmy.jpg

Naturally, if you sleep that way, some nice buddy will check if the barrel fits! That is why you sleep normally in the camouflage, sometimes with shoes on, depends on the situation and you lye on the gun, with magazine removed. It works, believe me!

tumblr_p6im60cr4e1tllatro1_1280.png

Another one with the armored boys!

Attachments

• Naked salute.jpg
    Naked salute.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 167
Sometimes photos grab something not seen by the eyes, so who knows, but either way now the demon would be in another person.
It's the face and eyes mostly. I had to keep looking at it because I was losing my mind on that one.

Nice pussy, unfortunately it is not a military girl, you see why?
notrealwhy.jpg

Oh please, n to that way! How about I teach you how to correctly handle the gun and for that you let me fuck your ass. Deal?
sometraining.jpg

Uff, let us better look again at a real old pic. The good old times.

knownonw.png

Because flashing boobs is not a regular army salute?:facepalm:
We have a loot of boob flashing army/navy/usaf/idf girls, so I don't know. I know a female (older know) which gets fired because doing some striptease of duty, while my superior officers found it funny to show the camp showers to civilians (including younger females) while I was (in duty) using them. So you should not try to find logics in the military service.

Oh please, n to that way! How about I teach you how to correctly handle the gun and for that you let me fuck your ass. Deal?
sometraining.jpg
Maria Ryabushkina (aka Melena A) is actually recognisable from almost any angle. She's not a real soldier either - no beret badge, no dog tags, and hopefully no bullets... :eek:

1616443118_49-p-golie-zhenshchini-s-oruzhiem-erotika-52.jpg

I actually like the uniforms during the napoleonic wars, mainly the one of the 95th rifles (you guessed that), here we see parts of another from this time frame. I have not yet identified, it is staged anyway. I think one should make a series with the use of Prince Albert rings (but not with my little prince!)

tumblr_nap_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom