Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Let's see. Where was I?

Oh yeah. Genesis of The Greek Girls.

Starting with Yusseby's initial image and Jastrow's emulation, I tried to imagine a plausible scenario of how two wealthy, beautiful, scary smart young women, from the highest ranks of Greco-Roman society, died an unspeakably vile and degrading death on the cross.

And Jastrow pitched right back in to visualize that story. And his imaginings are part of the reason I started this thread.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 2,771
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    301.2 KB · Views: 2,646
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,416
Let's see. Where was I?

Oh yeah. Genesis of The Greek Girls.

Starting with Yusseby's initial image and Jastrow's emulation, I tried to imagine a plausible scenario of how two wealthy, beautiful, scary smart young women, from the highest ranks of Greco-Roman society, died an unspeakably vile and degrading death on the cross.

And Jastrow pitched right back in to visualize that story. And his imaginings are part of the reason I started this thread.

I always thought the skeletons on the ground were a nice touch of realism and added to the sense of horror.

Two more from The Greek Girls.

These were by Chincy, and illustrates an incident in the story.

Sinon, the Girls' friend and lover, is too late to stop their crucifixion. As he catches sight of them his gorge rises, and he has a flashback to the morning by the sea when he and Adonia first had athletic and vigorous recreational sex. The vision burned in his memory is of Adonia naked, kneeling, her legs spread wantonly wide, her arms flung high, laughing.

And realizes that girls were nailed to their crosses in the same pose as Adonia on the beach.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2,246
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 2,544
And according to her, crucifixion was primarily for women anyway back in Roman times. Lots of evidence to bear that out, of course.
That's kinda hot. Untrue, but it'd be great to fantasize about a world where that is the case... imagine the logistics, devise the sadistic laws... to me it sounds more like an exercise in fantasy than an actual belief.

I really do love every time that Chincy painting gets posted. To me, that's the definitive Greek Girls crucixion.

Nailed, you probably know about Vittorio Cavelli, whose forte is Roman era homoeroticism. Crucifixion is a small subset of his stuff. Widely parted thighs are kinda optional, as male genitalia lends itself to obscene display.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    854.1 KB · Views: 2,855
Back to naked women.

A few more by Yusseby. His depiction of copious amounts of pubic hair at first put me off. No longer, even though I still prefer the trimmed or smooth looks.

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    79.6 KB · Views: 2,725
  • image.gif
    image.gif
    94.4 KB · Views: 2,474
  • image.gif
    image.gif
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,443
  • image.gif
    image.gif
    211.9 KB · Views: 2,581
A Damian/Makar Crucifictions collaboration. Posted elsewhere on CF, like most of this thread but, you know, what the hell?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 2,493
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 2,321
A Damian/Makar Crucifictions collaboration. Posted elsewhere on CF, like most of this thread but, you know, what the hell?

We used that picture in Damian's Roman Crucifictions. Here's the story I wrote back then to go with it:

Caesar’s soldiers were unable to track Ambiorix through the forests of the Arduennes after he led an ambush and revolt that resulted in the massacre of more than 7,000 of them, but they caught his mistress, Sirona. Thinking to learn the whereabouts of Ambiorix, they tortured her mercilessly, then crucified her.

“She’s been on the cross for about three hours now, gave us a nice fight and screamed like a demon when we nailed her up,” the legionary said.

“We have time, you hear that Sirona?” The tribune asked. “That agony you feel right now in your wrists and feet, the trouble breathing, that will only get worse and worse. You will die, but I can make sure you live for a week like that. Sooner or later you’ll beg for one of us to put a spear through your heart. You can have it now if you tell us what we want to know, or I can come back tomorrow and ask you again.”

The longer I can hold on, the farther away Ambiorix will be, Sirona thinks. Teutates, please give me the strength to fight…

Sirona’s naked, sweating body strained and writhed in her agony. Despite her pain, she could not escape the humiliation of her nudity before all these Roman soldiers. Nor could she suppress the terror she felt, knowing that her private places were exposed to whatever tortures they could imagine, and the Romans were very inventive…​

I still appreciate having had a ringside seat at the creation of Crucifictions, Jedakk. Damn, you can write.

The attached image is a bit under the wire for this thread, but if the spirit moves you I'd be obliged if you posted the story that goes with her.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    373.9 KB · Views: 2,211
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 2,326
A few of mine where the victim is displayed more obscenely than most. Here's Lucilla, from The Serpent's Eye, fitting herself to her X-shaped cross.

Lucilla Scene 4-13_0001.jpg

And as they tie her wrists, looking down toward the hole where they're going to drop her cross once they have raised her up.

Lucilla Scene 5-12_0001.jpg

Hanging by her wrists when they drop the cross into its hole and it rocks forward.

Lucilla Scene 9-4_0001.jpg

Struggling to try to find some purchase for her feet - actually her right foot in this case, while the executioners work to straighten the cross and fill in the hole around its base.

Lucilla Scene 9x5-58_0001.jpg

Trying to get the other foot up on the lower beam. Antius, the executioner, laughs at her erotic show.

Lucilla Scene 9x7-2_0001.jpg

Antius takes advantage of her helplessness to gently pinch and roll her clit, and she can't stop the feelings of pleasure that overpower the pain.

Lucilla Scene 10-21_0001.jpg

But pleasure turns instantly to torture as Antius's gentle touch becomes a vicious pinch. As she screams in pain, he continues to talk to her, telling her that he can make things worse if she chooses to do this the hard way.

Lucilla Scene 10x3-79_0001.jpg

Lucilla manages to restrain herself as they rope her left foot to the cross.

Lucilla Scene 13-63a_0001.jpg

But she begins to panic as the ropes tighten and she feels even more helpless. Flashbacks to her five previous crucifixions, perhaps? She pulls her right foot up towards her body protectively.

522647-813fff78abcb8cae6fac2cb713d1da2d.jpg

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13x1-58_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-58_0001.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 2,290
To finish the sequence, Lucilla struggles pointlessly to keep them from tying her right foot to the cross, because then she will be truly crucified. The executioners helpers laugh at her as she shouts curses at them.

Lucilla Scene 13x2a-14b_0001.jpg

But they loop the rope around her ankle and pull her foot into place. She struggles uselessly but entertains the crowd who have come to watch this.

Lucilla Scene 13x3a-64_0001.jpg

She can only watch as they rope her right foot tightly to the cross, knowing that she will hang here and suffer for days. And that this will happen again and again before they finally allow her to die.

Lucilla Scene 13x4a-54_0001.jpg

She is crucified, and in the most humiliating way possible.

522652-27a3d1bbe78d42dd37c5f1e2817d3875.jpg

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 14-4_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 14-4_0001.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 2,437
I still appreciate having had a ringside seat at the creation of Crucifictions, Jedakk. Damn, you can write.

The attached image is a bit under the wire for this thread, but if the spirit moves you I'd be obliged if you posted the story that goes with her.

This is the story that goes with that picture:

During the latter part of the Jewish War, the Roman general Titus crucified Jews at the rate of 500 per day in an effort to crush the rebels’ spirit. By the end of the rebellion, practically every family in Judea had lost some of its members to the fighting, and there was no one who did not know someone who had died in agony on a Roman cross.

Judith’s brother Ephraim died nailed to a cross outside of Jerusalem, one among hundreds of naked, moaning Jews under the Judean sun. Her father died in a futile attack on a train of Roman supply wagons. It was obvious to everyone that the Romans were too powerful, but for many Jews it was the overwhelming power of Rome that spurred them on.

Their rabbis told them, when Yahweh delivers a miracle, there can remain no doubt that it was the force of God, not of man, that has accomplished the feat. Perhaps He was only waiting for the moment when they were at their lowest to send them a miracle like the ones that delivered their fathers from Egypt, or destroyed the walls of Jericho. The miracle could come at any instant.

Judith, was one among the hundreds of Jewish rebel supporters crucified by the Romans this day. Like the other Jewish women, the humiliation of her nudity was almost as unbearable as the pain of her suffering. It was even worse before the crowd of gentiles who drank in the sight of her sweating, naked body as she struggled desperately, laughing at her agony and enjoying the way she squirmed and twisted in response to the sudden cramps that knotted her muscles.

Please God, send your victory now and save me, no, save all of us, from this cross, oh God it hurts and I’m naked and everyone stares at me, oh please make it stop, save me or let me die quickly, please please make it stop… But the time for a miracle was not yet.

And then Judith became conscious of a different kind of torment: The tenacious desert flies that buzzed around her face and body in search of moisture had discovered the moist places between her legs. The torment of their crawling and tickling made her press her thighs together in a futile effort to keep them away, to stop the feathery touch of their tiny feet and buzzing wings in her open cleft, between her pink inner lips, around her exposed anus and vagina.

As Judith looked downward, her hardening nipples and swelling clitoris were visible evidence that her body was betraying her. She squeezed her thighs tighter and clenched the cheeks of her buttocks in an effort to quell the insistent tingling and the deep, building pressure. She had seen many women crucified and heard their moans of anguish grow more desperate, then change into groans of pleasure, pelvises thrust forward and undulating obscenely as they were carried away on the waves of their orgasms.

Judith moaned through clenched teeth, her whole body tense, feeling the tingling between her legs approach the critical point, the spark that ignites a raging fire that will not be stopped until it burns out on its own. Oh God, I can’t stop it and they will all see me oh please no not that not that no no no…!

Judith threw her head back and screamed. The explosion of her orgasm was intense, and for a few moments it blocked out all other sensation. The pain of the nails, her cramping muscles, all faded into the background as her body released in spasms so powerful that she was unaware of the way her abdomen undulated, her moans of pleasure, nor the appreciative jeers of the onlookers.

Now we see Judith as the throbbing pleasure between her legs subsides to be replaced by the throbbing agony in her wrists and feet. She keeps her eyes lowered, burning with shame and humiliation in the knowledge that the crowd has seen her helpless in the throes of this most intimate passion. She feels the wetness on the insides of her thighs and knows that they must see that, too.

In addition to her shame, Judith bears a burden of guilt. Oh God, please let it happen again…

This is the story that goes with that picture:

During the latter part of the Jewish War, the Roman general Titus crucified Jews at the rate of 500 per day in an effort to crush the rebels’ spirit. By the end of the rebellion, practically every family in Judea had lost some of its members to the fighting, and there was no one who did not know someone who had died in agony on a Roman cross.

Judith’s brother Ephraim died nailed to a cross outside of Jerusalem, one among hundreds of naked, moaning Jews under the Judean sun. Her father died in a futile attack on a train of Roman supply wagons. It was obvious to everyone that the Romans were too powerful, but for many Jews it was the overwhelming power of Rome that spurred them on.

Their rabbis told them, when Yahweh delivers a miracle, there can remain no doubt that it was the force of God, not of man, that has accomplished the feat. Perhaps He was only waiting for the moment when they were at their lowest to send them a miracle like the ones that delivered their fathers from Egypt, or destroyed the walls of Jericho. The miracle could come at any instant.

Judith, was one among the hundreds of Jewish rebel supporters crucified by the Romans this day. Like the other Jewish women, the humiliation of her nudity was almost as unbearable as the pain of her suffering. It was even worse before the crowd of gentiles who drank in the sight of her sweating, naked body as she struggled desperately, laughing at her agony and enjoying the way she squirmed and twisted in response to the sudden cramps that knotted her muscles.

Please God, send your victory now and save me, no, save all of us, from this cross, oh God it hurts and I’m naked and everyone stares at me, oh please make it stop, save me or let me die quickly, please please make it stop… But the time for a miracle was not yet.

And then Judith became conscious of a different kind of torment: The tenacious desert flies that buzzed around her face and body in search of moisture had discovered the moist places between her legs. The torment of their crawling and tickling made her press her thighs together in a futile effort to keep them away, to stop the feathery touch of their tiny feet and buzzing wings in her open cleft, between her pink inner lips, around her exposed anus and vagina.

As Judith looked downward, her hardening nipples and swelling clitoris were visible evidence that her body was betraying her. She squeezed her thighs tighter and clenched the cheeks of her buttocks in an effort to quell the insistent tingling and the deep, building pressure. She had seen many women crucified and heard their moans of anguish grow more desperate, then change into groans of pleasure, pelvises thrust forward and undulating obscenely as they were carried away on the waves of their orgasms.

Judith moaned through clenched teeth, her whole body tense, feeling the tingling between her legs approach the critical point, the spark that ignites a raging fire that will not be stopped until it burns out on its own. Oh God, I can’t stop it and they will all see me oh please no not that not that no no no…!

Judith threw her head back and screamed. The explosion of her orgasm was intense, and for a few moments it blocked out all other sensation. The pain of the nails, her cramping muscles, all faded into the background as her body released in spasms so powerful that she was unaware of the way her abdomen undulated, her moans of pleasure, nor the appreciative jeers of the onlookers.

Now we see Judith as the throbbing pleasure between her legs subsides to be replaced by the throbbing agony in her wrists and feet. She keeps her eyes lowered, burning with shame and humiliation in the knowledge that the crowd has seen her helpless in the throes of this most intimate passion. She feels the wetness on the insides of her thighs and knows that they must see that, too.

In addition to her shame, Judith bears a burden of guilt. Oh God, please let it happen again…
:very_hot::beer::clapping:

To finish the sequence, Lucilla struggles pointlessly to keep them from tying her right foot to the cross, because then she will be truly crucified. The executioners helpers laugh at her as she shouts curses at them.

View attachment 522666

But they loop the rope around her ankle and pull her foot into place. She struggles uselessly but entertains the crowd who have come to watch this.

View attachment 522668

She can only watch as they rope her right foot tightly to the cross, knowing that she will hang here and suffer for days. And that this will happen again and again before they finally allow her to die.

View attachment 522669

She is crucified, and in the most humiliating way possible.

522652-27a3d1bbe78d42dd37c5f1e2817d3875.jpg
Yup. :)

Lucilla. :)

As 'on-topic' as you'll get, Apostate! ;)

Yup. :)

Lucilla. :)

As 'on-topic' as you'll get, Apostate! ;)

You speak truth, Wragg.

Type truth? Whatever.

Now four from the frighteningly prolific Jastrow.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,595
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    314.9 KB · Views: 2,358
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 2,332
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 2,365
Last edited:
This is a fascinating thread.

I wonder whether Obscene Display is at the heart of crux fantasies as
1.crucifixion was naked
2.crucifixion was public
3.we all seem to like the victim's struggles - visual
4.since damage, death, or even pain are not the main aim fir most members. doesn't that leave obscene display as the main feature?

I wonder what others think about this?

Peter

Back
Top Bottom