Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can hardly wait to see the rest of what you've cooked up jedakk! That set of images is at or above the quality of your best Sabina renders. I'm so glad you've taken the time to really get all of the details hammered in. The little touches of realism make it so much more believable as a typical Roman crucifixion of a Christian woman.

I haven't finished the story that goes with this scene, but in brief, this is what is happening:

Aricina, the blonde on the cross, urinated on the carnifex, Verres Maximus, while he was nailing her feet. She had to be punished for doing that.

Verres had already made a crown of thorns and placed it on her head because she is a Christian. The trumped-up charge was that others overheard her mention her master's name while praying, and interpreted that as casting a curse on her master.

Verres' choice for her punishment was to cut one of the long, sharp thorns from her crown and use its point to probe under and pull her clit up, force its hood back and fully expose it. Then he slowly forced the thorn through it until it was skewered like a tiny piece of meat. Now, the most sensitive part of her body, to which anything beyond the most gentle touch of the tip of a moist tongue directly on it was painful, is stretched out, exposed to the air, the sun, and insects that will come for the tiny ooze of blood there. In addition to the agony of crucifixion, whenever she tries to rest on the sedile she will have to endure the stabbing pain when her clit is ground against the rough wood, pinched and twisted by the thorn.

In the picture, Verres admires his work as Aricina looks down in horror and pain toward what she cannot see. She can only guess what he has done to her and fervently hopes she is wrong. The male spectator is amused, while the women who look on are horrified.

View attachment 523303 View attachment 523302 View attachment 523301 View attachment 523304

Well well, doing a new story, Jedakk?

Speaking of upcoming stories, here's a recent on-topic image from the Upcoming Story thread by mariuszebo.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,970
I remember seeing that for a while on the Wikipedia entry for crucifixion. It was supposedly to keep men from slipping off of the sedile. Sounded like pure bs to me, and the person who put that on there couldn't come up with any authoritative reference for it, so it was eventually removed.
... alii per obscena stipitem egerunt (Seneca, Dial. 6.20.3) really doesn't support the nailing idea; Cook, in his Crucifixion in the Mediterranean World, translates the relevant bit as 'some drove a stake (stipes) through their excretory organs/genitals'; anyway, some kind of a sharpened, horn-like sedile piercing the scrotum isn't much better. :eek:

... alii per obscena stipitem egerunt (Seneca, Dial. 6.20.3) really doesn't support the nailing idea; Cook, in his Crucifixion in the Mediterranean World, translates the relevant bit as 'some drove a stake (stipes) through their excretory organs/genitals'; anyway, some kind of a sharpened, horn-like sedile piercing the scrotum isn't much better. :eek:

It's a pity we don't have Seneca's original manuscript with pictures so we could see exactly what he was talking about. :devil:

I can hardly wait to see the rest of what you've cooked up jedakk! That set of images is at or above the quality of your best Sabina renders. I'm so glad you've taken the time to really get all of the details hammered in. The little touches of realism make it so much more believable as a typical Roman crucifixion of a Christian woman.

Thanks! I started that story some time ago and while I think the crucifixion portion itself is pretty good, the rest of it doesn't quite work yet.

Finally figured out how to scan the archives. Came across N8dreams, who is as hot as I remember

I know, I know, the crosses are overbuilt, but this is not only obscene display, but conspicuous consumption.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 2,093
Finally figured out how to scan the archives. Came across N8dreams, who is as hot as I remember

I know, I know, the crosses are overbuilt, but this is not only obscene display, but conspicuous consumption.

The nodding of the head on the left and the expressions on the faces of the other two is what grabs my attention. Never mind the obscene exposure ;)

The nodding of the head on the left and the expressions on the faces of the other two is what grabs my attention. Never mind the obscene exposure ;)

I'm afraid it's the obscene exposure that grabs my attention. It's a heterosexual guy thing.

I really enjoyed her art. Whatever happened to her?

No idea, Theseus. I've been so out of the loop

I've been looking for Jastrow renders posted while I was out of the aforementioned loop, and found some over at Foundation.

Jas doesn't have the touch he used to.

He's BETTER.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,976
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    852.9 KB · Views: 1,926
Sexually degrading crux victims is fun for both boys and girls!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 1,801
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    784.2 KB · Views: 1,836
I was not sure of the meaning of word "obscene" in english so i did a search:
From Merriam-Webster:
Definition of obscene
  1. 1 : disgusting to the senses : repulsive

2. 2a : abhorrent to morality or virtue; specifically : designed to incite to lust or depravity … the dance often becomes flagrantly obscene and definitely provocative … — Margaret Meadb : containing or being language regarded as taboo in polite usage obscene lyrics obscene literaturec : repulsive by reason of crass disregard of moral or ethical principles an obscene misuse of powerd : so excessive as to be offensive obscene wealth obscene waste
I prefer 2a : abhorrent to morality or virtue; specifically : designed to incite to lust or depravity......
V4 nara black hair luxus1.jpg V4 nara black hair luxus2.jpg

Like those 2 new images:)

Wrong thread: i wanted to post this in the "Obscene display" thread!

Some retreads that are old personal favorites. A hi-res excerpt from Yusseby's "Visual notes on ROMAN STYLE Crucifixions" and Jastrow's emulation.

The emulation is probably more in-your-FACE on-topic, but both pics demonstrate the practice of nailing feet and legs in such a a way as to make it impossible for the condemned to close her legs. Which leaves her genitals open to pitiless . . . obscene display.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 1,605
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 1,678
Back
Top Bottom