Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
When I first started googling "naked crucified women," much of what I found was rather tame, imitation-of Christ imagery. Vanilla, by crux standards.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7,166
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6,713
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 6,119
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6,352
One of the live models was Amber, then a popular suspension bondage and whipping performer with a crux sideline.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6,405
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 6,692
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 6,934
Then Amber hit me with these.

Whoa.

The crux newbie I was really had a hard time believing what he was seeing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 6,698
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 6,322
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 6,547
Last edited:
I mean, naked women hanging on crosses is in-your-FACE transgressive to begin with, a quality I reckon is at the root of many a sexual kink. But I wasn't at all sure I found sexual humiliation on top of the degradation of butt-naked crucifixion was a turn-on.

Not for long. Noble Vulchur persuaded me otherwise.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 6,223
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 5,939
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 5,740
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 5,676
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 5,668
Oh, and then there's Jastrow's emulation of Yusseby's Last of the Pirates.

I have a soft spot for the blonde on the far left. She looks like somebody's kid sister, who's obviously in way over her head.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6,864
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 6,734
Oh, and then there's Jastrow's emulation of Yusseby's Last of the Pirates.

I have a soft spot for the blonde on the far left. She looks like somebody's kid sister, who's obviously in way over her head.

I identify with the brunette on the far right. She looks a bit like my avatar and me. Those splayed legs, though, are very fitting given the title of this thread. ;)

The genesis of The Greek Girls.

First Yusseby posted a strange drawing in the style of Ancient Greek pottery art. Sure, their tituli read "MURDER SEDITION," but what on Earth is really going on?

Crucfixion was the punishment for rebellion, but only for non-citizens or slaves. These young women have long, lustrous locks, not the short-cut hair of female slaves, and their well-plucked pubes bespeak upper class. They are two patrician women; even if rebels, how in Hades did they wind up nailed naked to crosses?

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    47 KB · Views: 6,222
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 6,633
Last edited:
Argh! That woman was nuts! According to her, she invented that pose. You could hardly read anything she wrote with all of the single-quotes cluttering it up.

I'd forgotten about that, Jedakk. But she did make a nice centerpiece for one of your very early renders.

Another thing I just remembered is that it wasn't Amber's in-your-FACE photos. It was this picture I couldn't believe I was seeing. Who would POSE for a picture like this???

Amber.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    336.8 KB · Views: 6,947
Last edited:
I know that an effective regime of any historical period manipulates laws for its own benefit - but I have a legal problem with the execution of women.

I believe it was illegal under Ronan law to to execute a pregnant woman - the obvious issue being the death of the foetus.

It was also illegal to execute a virgin - a useful technicality which led to gang rape by the executioners just to be sure. (now THAT'S what you call a job perk!)

So here's the problem - did the Romans consider themselves to be impotent - unless the execution was appropriately timed in the women's cycle, was there not a very high probability that the woman conceived as a rule of a large quantity of grade A Roman sperm?

I'd be interested in thoughts on the subject.

I'd forgotten about that, Jedakk. But she did make a nice centerpiece for one of your very early renders.

That was a LONG time ago, but there was an even earlier version that had a man on a cross in the background, and she pitched a fit when she saw that - didn't want a man on a cross in a picture with her. And according to her, crucifixion was primarily for women anyway back in Roman times. Lots of evidence to bear that out, of course.

I know that an effective regime of any historical period manipulates laws for its own benefit - but I have a legal problem with the execution of women.

I believe it was illegal under Ronan law to to execute a pregnant woman - the obvious issue being the death of the foetus.

It was also illegal to execute a virgin - a useful technicality which led to gang rape by the executioners just to be sure. (now THAT'S what you call a job perk!)

So here's the problem - did the Romans consider themselves to be impotent - unless the execution was appropriately timed in the women's cycle, was there not a very high probability that the woman conceived as a rule of a large quantity of grade A Roman sperm?

I'd be interested in thoughts on the subject.

I don't know whether it was illegal or not to execute a pregnant woman in those days. Assuming that it was, unless they kept her around for at least a month - long enough so that there would be a possibility that she missed her period - how would they know? Seems like not a lot of time normally elapsed between condemnation and execution.

I identify with the brunette on the far right. She looks a bit like my avatar and me. Those splayed legs, though, are very fitting given the title of this thread. ;)

By golly, so she does, Barb.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 7,323
Back
Top Bottom