Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
The following are listed as unknown in my files, ie i dont know where to put them
View attachment 119998 View attachment 119999 View attachment 120000 View attachment 120001
View attachment 120002

120005-de7d5596a67ac1af7b597fc394162783.jpg
this one reminds me of some of the humiliating things Tree likes to do to captured rebel leaders

Do we need eight sticky threads? Being so near the top won't it put newcomers off having so much chat to wade through? We already have a Coffee Shop for this purpose.

It's an experiment, let's see how it goes for a little while -
I certainly won't be upset if people feel it would be better 'unstuck', or even dropped altogether.

I didn't think it would serve quite the same function as The Coffee Shop,
more a place for people to post images etc. that they cant find a suitable home for
(good to see it's serving that purpose already :D).

It's helpful to be reminded, though - when we find ourselves drifting into general chat
and wandering off the topics of other people's threads,
we all ought to remember The Coffee Shop and shift our arses along there
(and I'm as guilty as anyone of forgetting that :spank:)

a great place where you can go and chat about this and that (and a bit of the other ;)),
while enjoying eulalia's Premium Grind! :D
Ready to fall through the ground!!!!
This is a striking example of my fantastic blindness - I never saw this thread.
Now I understand what is the essence of the discussion. Thank you very much dear Eulalia. I will allow myself to express my humble opinion.
First, the thread "The Coffee Shop" has a much whiter wide area of discussion than this thread. Secondly, there is a danger here that will put images indiscriminately. In the latter case, I think this thread will be closed.

It takes a while to discover all the thrills of the Forums, you're doing fine Stragg! :D
I think you're right on both counts - The Coffee Shop is a place for friendly chat,
Odds & Ends should be a place for images (and maybe other uploads) that don't fit in anywhere else -
but we'll see how it goes.

Tree feels the 'Odds and Ends' serves a different function from the 'Coffee Shop'. The coffee shop serves as a place to kick back and vent and enjoy Eulalia's Premium Grind or Eulalia's Slave Civet Grind and chat (though illustrations are always welcome) 'Odds and Ends' is for orphaned illustrations (though chatting is always welcome)...

T

...was that coherent, Ulrika???

(For newbies, Ulrika is a special lady that may or may not exist but is most enjoyed....)

Tree feels the 'Odds and Ends' serves a different function from the 'Coffee Shop'. The coffee shop serves as a place to kick back and vent and enjoy Eulalia's Premium Grind or Eulalia's Slave Civet Grind and chat (though illustrations are always welcome) 'Odds and Ends' is for orphaned illustrations (though chatting is always welcome)...

T

(For newbies, Ulrika is a special lady that may or may not exist but is most enjoyed....)
we have in my country a saying about a famous soccer-star (Johan Cruyff) That is cruyffiaans and I think we need such saying for our Cruxforum too No Cruyffiaans but Treeaans. And we need that for some of Tree's veracities.
and this is a real Treeaans Truth

T

What do you mean!!!............I may or may not exist??...........bloody cheek!!!!!
Ulrika needs training2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean!!!............I may or may not exist??...........bloody cheek!!!!!
View attachment 120525
speechless................................ think....................but now going in bed have a good time you all with and without my beloved Ulrika:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom