Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, it was a little chilly, especially in short trousers View attachment 906446 Thankfully the school allowed us to keep our caps on till the heating was mended.

The old'uns said "This is nothing, you should have lived through the winter of 1947"
Do I dare asked which one was you, @old slave ?

Does anyone remember the late nineties sitcom Sabrina The Teenage Witch? Watched a few on Hulu on a whim with the wifey and, maybe it's just me getting older, but the aunts were both pretty hot!

Zelda especially. And as magic would have it, the actress has done some nude scenes.

1_Sabrina-The-Teenage-Witch-1996-2003.jpg csOu6DR.jpg

Any fans of the amazing vampire romance, Only Lovers Left Alive? Great film by Jim Jarmusch. Suggested for anytime of year, but especially these colder October nights as the days get shorter.

View attachment 908059

Ah, Tilda Swinton. Doubtless she played a vampire, she is too otherworldly to play a mere human.

Was it in this thread that I was posting upside down pics?

upInvert (3).jpgcrux tumblr_p0jyvciwmP1w1bb7po1_1280.jpguptumblr_mrlqzzXKLp1rqix2eo1_1280.jpgup sus1548010.jpgupside stretched_and_disoriented_by_FantascenesByDave.jpgupside nude-lifestyle-13.jpgup 20984-uYkqMWXFS8.gifupmlKeLdEs.jpguptumblr_m4sohbWPKw1rx3ntqo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom