Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
oho nice collection similar to mine is very bigger much there vehicles from second world war and soldiers from second and some first world war me think about 300 of they? but not many airplanes also but much more fantasy war gaming miniatures from warhammer fantasy and lord of the rings cannot count they probarly will be in thousands numbers also and anime figures dolls collection big but more me think versus this all mine lego collection meow :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:

No idea where this goes, eh. Some Canadiana for Christmas.

(Translation: 6 packs of two-fours means cases of beer, because a case of beer has 24 beer in it. A toque (pronounced "tuke") is a knit winter hat. 7 packs of smokes is because this song is from the 1980s, before you couldn't smoke anywhere.)

It is possible that the German air force developers invented flying Daleks, but they could never be used due to a lack of fuel. You know, towards the end of the war, fuel ran out in Germany.
Daleks ran on static electricity.....
Such Ig-nor-ance will not be tol-er-at-ed....
EX-TER-MIII-NAATE !!
:dalek:

More,of the same....
FB_IMG_1603531983508.jpg
Don’t you mean: Moore of the same? :doh:

I read a whole book about that, especially anti-gravity experiments.. I think it was a bit, you know. woo woo Erich vin daniken sort of stuff..

Being a German science-fiction-fan, I am certainly interested in any kind of that stuff because I even really know a fighter pilot who said he saw a flying machine about 6 years ago of which he believes it must have been powered by an anti-gravitational engine, although he knew this should be impossible or science fiction - no heat radiation, no emission of anything, faster than all jets he knew, almost the shap of a flying saucer, size big enough for one or two pilots who should sit in an anti-gravitational bubble because of the impossible maneuvres of the machine which should have killed all life on board. Hm, hard to believe him and I spoke to him in a bar late at night.

For example, I do NOT believe in the existence of the German "Die Glocke":

But on the other hand there are some reports all around the world which are becoming more and more "weird" during the last 10 years, when you are like me interested in such stuff, for example, I would really like very, very much to know what is really the truth behind these reports. I am beginning to think now more and more: "Mhm!"

:eek:

... and finally, the weirdest report of all during the last time:

Sh.. ! I had hoped, we humans would found the first Galactic Confederation!

Last edited:
Being a German science-fiction-fan, I am certainly interested in any kind of that stuff because I even really know a fighter pilot who said he saw a flying machine about 6 years ago of which he believes it must have been powered by an anti-gravitational engine, although he knew this should be impossible or science fiction - no heat radiation, no emission of anything, faster than all jets he knew, almost the shap of a flying saucer, size big enough for one or two pilots who should sit in an anti-gravitational bubble because of the impossible maneuvres of the machine which should have killed all life on board. Hm, hard to believe him and I spoke to him in a bar late at night.

For example, I do NOT believe in the existence of the German "Die Glocke":

But on the other hand there are some reports all around the world which are becoming more and more "weird" during the last 10 years, when you are like me interested in such stuff, for example, I would really like very, very much to know what is really the truth behind these reports. I am beginning to think now more and more: "Mhm!"

... and finally, the weirdest report of all during the last time:

Sh.. ! I had hoped, we humans would found the first Galactic Confederation!

oho die glocke project bases are in poland in mountains is called project riese complex they build there antigravity ship like ufo vertical take-off with radioactive elements there work about 15k priosoners polacks who build caves underground nobody survive from prisoners was secret project was there also 100+ anhernerbe agents work in base underground when in normal not secert bases or places was work only about 3 of those agents, still much caves are not discovered there becuse are blocked by stones also stones pillars columns still is not known they used who are stay outside the base probarly was starting from there die glocke type ships also base was very good fortifications and protection have underground every corner maschine gun in hidden window also in call of duty world at war game is avalible map for playing located in this base they use there probarly 115 element and others radioactive elements to not make zombies from dead soldiers like in game but probarly for build this antigravity die glocke type ships similar to ufo's meow :oops: :cat:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Riese

Back
Top Bottom