Es3NAdnXIAEfvbz.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Es3NADwXcAEHjS9.jpeg
    Es3NADwXcAEHjS9.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Es3NARFW4AIhhsu.jpeg
    Es3NARFW4AIhhsu.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 40
Last Britsih auto show before Brentrance. Can't wait for first after Brexit.

At 3:50, the problem of @Barbaria1's driving is solved! (A very CF solution, I must say!)
Oh, @Praefectus Praetorio , you've got me blubbing with nostalgia, all the cars from my youth, when I could recognize every model from a distance, and tell you from what town in England they were made.

Nostalgia aside, most of them were crappy rust-buckets which wouldn't start on a foggy morning.

After Brexit, let's see how many British-made cars we can name: there's Nissan, Honda, Toyota (beginning to see a pattern here) Mini and Rolls-Royce (owned by BMW), Bentley (owned by VW) Ford (only make a few bits) and Vauxhall (somehow owned by Peugeot/Citroen/Fiat/Chrysler et al).
What about Lotus (oh no it's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group), Jaguar/Land Rover (Tata of India).

So that leaves Aston Martin and Morgan----not a very big motor show.

Oh, @Praefectus Praetorio , you've got me blubbing with nostalgia, all the cars from my youth, when I could recognize every model from a distance, and tell you from what town in England they were made.

Nostalgia aside, most of them were crappy rust-buckets which wouldn't start on a foggy morning.

After Brexit, let's see how many British-made cars we can name: there's Nissan, Honda, Toyota (beginning to see a pattern here) Mini and Rolls-Royce (owned by BMW), Bentley (owned by VW) Ford (only make a few bits) and Vauxhall (somehow owned by Peugeot/Citroen/Fiat/Chrysler et al).
What about Lotus (oh no it's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group), Jaguar/Land Rover (Tata of India).

So that leaves Aston Martin and Morgan----not a very big motor show.
And these pretty women, demonstrating the cars, are now ladies around or nearing 80! :confused:

I've just come up with (what I hope is) a great idea/story for a RL fantasy role play. Wheels turning. Wheels turning.
Sorry, totally unrelated. I just had to get that out of my system.

I've found an image, that I have no clue where it belongs to. Does anybody know who the artist is or which story it is, respectivly?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom