Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Which cities do you refer to? Possibly this one? :

And concerning your understanding of the world, I would like to recommend to you this great book which explains a lot of development of the human history by comparing Europe and Asia and they way how the human beings there lived with and by their agriculture and their way of eating. In my opinion, it is really an outstanding book and it received many prices throughout the world because it is really understandable and easy to read and at the same time written by one of the friendliest and most neutral thinking scientists you can imagine. Whenever it is possible, try to buy this book and read it, please:

It really explains a lot of the whole world, us human beings and their history.
Thank you, but we get to see more through travel, and the super many who can't travel, mainly because poverty limits their world. The Far East is more complex, the Far East is culture, we have the most difficult language system in the world to understand now, and an even more complex system of polite language, it's not a cultural divide that can be solved by a book.

Yes, Germany is probably and possibly only Qingdao, and other places should have nothing to do with Germany.

You must know that people from the Far East are in our own places, Mongolia, Japan, the Korean peninsula, and southern and northern China. In all places, it is impossible to communicate by language. We have the most complicated language system. Writing is particularly difficult. , Its writing speed is extremely slow, so it is more difficult to use than spoken language.

You only need to compare the writing system of the Far East, and you will immediately come to the conclusion that we are really the most complex, oldest, and most incomprehensible writing system in the world. The language is more difficult to understand than writing because of the problems of geography and accent.

Last edited:
Thank you, but we get to see more through travel, and the super many who can't travel, mainly because poverty limits their world. The Far East is more complex, the Far East is culture, we have the most difficult language system in the world to understand now, and an even more complex system of polite language, it's not a cultural divide that can be solved by a book.

Yes, Germany is probably and possibly only Qingdao, and other places should have nothing to do with Germany.

You must know that people from the Far East are in our own places, Mongolia, Japan, the Korean peninsula, and southern and northern China. In all places, it is impossible to communicate by language. We have the most complicated language system. Writing is particularly difficult. , Its writing speed is extremely slow, so it is more difficult to use than spoken language.

You only need to compare the writing system of the Far East, and you will immediately come to the conclusion that we are really the most complex, oldest, and most incomprehensible writing system in the world. The language is more difficult to understand than writing because of the problems of geography and accent.
Tsingtao! I never realized I was fluent in the language of Chinese beer - my favorite. And my reason to go to Chinese eateries.

Tsingtao! I never realized I was fluent in the language of Chinese beer - my favorite. And my reason to go to Chinese eateries.
We all love Tsingtao beer!
Next time you go to a Chinese restaurant, speak to the Chinese restaurant owner and see if he will give you a waiver.
Chinese restaurant owner:
You speak Chinese! This meal is on me!

By the way, because of being a German, for us Germans there are several almost "holy" beverages like our "Morning Coffee" to wake up, sometimes milk, sometimes typical German lemonades, but the most "holy" of all drinks for most of us Germans is our beer and there is something about the Tsingtao beer, which shocks us Germans every time we see it.
Not to be misunderstood: The Tsingtao beer is very good (hey, we Germans brought it to Tsingtao! ;) ) but by transporting it, the Chinese beer drinkers are sometimes doing something no German would ever do with such a "holy good beverage" like our "Saint German Beer" :

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.11.29_11h21m15s_001_.jpg How can you transport "our holy 'German' drink" in a plastic bag? You would not carry your personal female Goddess in a plastic bag, would you? ;) :)

Looking at this picture ... it almost breaks my German heart! :crybaby2: :eaea:

OK, I know, a plastic bag is cheap and it is practical but this is almost a heresy for a German beer lover!
:eek::facepalm:

And for others who would like to know more about the short history of Germans in China, these links might be of interest for you, when you like to read or translate it into your own language by the "Google Translator" or something similar:

:eaea:

Last edited:
By the way, because of being a German, for us Germans there are several almost "holy" beverages like our "Morning Coffee" to wake up, sometimes milk, sometimes typical German lemonades, but the most "holy" of all drinks for most of us Germans is our beer and there is something about the Tsingtao beer, which shocks us Germans every time we see it.
Not to be misunderstood: The Tsingtao beer is very good (hey, we Germans brought it to Tsingtao! ;) ) but by transporting it, the Chinese beer drinkers are sometimes doing something no German would ever do with such a "holy good beverage" like our "Saint German Beer" :

View attachment 1094826 How can you transport "our holy 'German' drink" in a plastic bag? You would not carry your personal female Goddess in a plastic bag, would you? ;) :)

OK, I know, a plastic bag is cheap and it is practical but this is almost a heresy for a German beer lover!
:eek::facepalm:

And for others who would like to know more about the short history of Germans in China, these links might be of interest for you, when you like to read or translate it into your own language by the "Google Translator" or something similar:

:eaea:
Grünen tee!

You never know how many dishes we Chinese have invented to go with this drink. We have invented thousands of foods to go with this drink!

This is China's summer drink, we have tens of thousands of kinds of alcohol solution and vessel, but we have food wine, we have a super food wine, we men drink food only, all of us drink food, the emperor of wine has a hierarchy, then we still have a hierarchy, foreign wine is very good, but the level is not high, the level of our food wine system much more special, Maotai is very classy and we are very hard to say, but we did develop a huge number of utensils and drinking methods in terms of grain and wine.

In this world, I think only East Asia sends gifts and various foods and bars. It symbolizes friendship is to send food and wine. Other diamonds and jewelry are not as good as this friendship. Between our best friends and relatives is food and wine. In ancient times, most of our areas would not be poisoned in it. Because everyone will eat together.

Last edited:
Mentioning Rommel : he was no Prussian, he was in the army of the Kingdom of Württemberg.
That's a detail often ignored : when Germany became an empire, in 1871, besides Prussia, three kingdoms were allowed to organise their own army, and have their own Ministry of War : Württemberg, Saxonia and Bavaria.. They were however supposed to send their troops at war when the empire required it. So, on the Western Front in 1914, there was not one 'German Army' that invaded France and Belgium, but four. The 1st, 2nd, 5th and 7th Armies (and the 8th, deployed at the Eastern Front) were Prussian. The 3rd was Saxonian, the 4th was Württenbergian and the 6th Bavarian.

It created a 'weak spot' inasmuch that, according to the Schlieffen Plan, the armies with the lower numbers were taking the lead on the right wing, while from the 4th on, they were supposed to follow, or just keep a defensive position. But the commanders of the non-Prussian armies, particularly the 4th and the 6th, which were nominally commanded by royal blood (and in between them the 5th Prussian Army, nominally commanded by the Crown Prince), wanted their share in the expected victory, and demanded authorisation (and troops) for offensive actions, which they were not supposed to do according to the Schlieffen plan. Chief of Staff Helmuth von Moltke the Younger could not resist their lobbying and transferred troops to the left wing, depleting the right wing from its manpower density neccessary to defeat the French. As a result, 1st and 2nd Army had to wheel inward to retain their strenghth, and hence exposed themselves to the French left wing, making possible the Battle of the Marne.

And "Dear Loxuru, Graf von Kreuzigung", I simply must ask you:
Is it possible that you are a German in disguise in exile because you possibly were expelled from Germany because of "doing too much perfection" and knowing too much about our history?
;) :)

One of the main reasons for the Lee Enfield's longevity was the aversion of the British Treasury to automatic weapons because of the cost of, what they regarded as, "wasted" ammunition. The Sten gun which was an alien 9mmm calibre , only came about as the result of so much ammunition being captured from the Italians in the Western Desert. Confronted with the problem of disposing of it, some bright spark decided it was cheaper to fire it back at the enemy.
As a result, the Sten was invented, and allegedly produced at a cost of one shilling and ninepence each, it served its purpose but was possibly the worst and most unreliable weapon of WW 2.
Have you put those historical details on Quora? There are scads of military aficionados over there.

How can you transport "our holy 'German' drink" in a plastic bag? You would not carry your personal female Goddess in a plastic bag, would you? ;) :)

Absolutely! This is the only correct way to transport German beer!:

bavaria1.jpgspaten.jpgbavaria2.jpg

And "Dear Loxuru, Graf von Kreuzigung", I simply must ask you:
Is it possible that you are a German in disguise in exile because you possibly were expelled from Germany because of "doing too much perfection" and knowing too much about our history?
;) :)
Ther goes my cover!:roto2palm::doh:

Ron, thanks for the heads up about Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel. Was aware of it (Pulitzer prize and all) but it hadn't made it to my Kindle. It sounds like a book my half Mayan/half British/American grandsons would appreciate. Is there a way to send it to their Kindles without buying extra copies? I wouldn't want Bezos to think I was cheating him out of a few quetzals. Another Blue Origin flight be damned.

Well, I'd better not do to others some of the things I'd like them to do to me! :p

Just to be a Scottish smart-ass, I don't think Kant's categorical imperative is quite the same as the 'golden rule' -
it's rather more general, act on principles that you would be happy for everybody else to act on.
Never do to others what they do to you
You'd better do it to them before they do it to you!​

Donna Hightower was a one-hit wonder of the big-in-Japan-Continental-Europe variety, but she did land a hit upon the golden rule. :goofy:

Here's a picture and item based on "The Dukes of Hazzard".

Yanks Babe Ivy Kenning Spreads And Plays - XVIDEOS.COM_Moment-Eraser-Cutter.jpg

Ol' Daisy Duke loves to go out to the mountains by herself, without her cousins or Uncle Jesse tagging along. Her favorite activity is to lie down and play with herself, sometimes without any clothes on and playing with a dildo.

Back
Top Bottom