Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
All my friends are gettin' married
Yes they're all growin' old
They're all stayin' home on the weekends
They're all doin' what they're told

bride-2.jpgbride-1.jpgwed 7Ps1TiA.jpg0426230529832_032_joan_023.jpg0426230529832_029_joan_020.jpg0426230427430_98_joanbrinkman030.jpg0426230813542_58_Joan-Brinkman-Showcase-2_4-06.jpg

Do they deliver to the UK? :babeando: It’s virtually a red state, these days… :doh:
I’ve heard that the NailusMartyrs marketing department is looking into that. Reportedly they’ve already received enquires from some Members of Parliament as well as from some bloke with a return address on Downing Street.

“There I am … all in white … pure and chaste as the newborn snow …”

(stills taken from nailusMartyrscom’s advert blitz for its blue state mail order bride Arkansas spring sale)
Does she come with the dress or without? If it costs extra just ship her without it, cause she won't be needing it anyway. ;)

I know! That's why I added the ';)'!
One does not need to take risks. Just pose on your feet, take a pic, cut it out and add a cross, nails, whipping welts and a suitable background.
I said that I did not yet made a pic of my own, except the avatar made by Scott c., but we could make suggestions. But as long as I am not able to show a huge erection, while penetrated by an insane dimensioned cornu, I step to the side to let the professionals of the forum doing their work. To wear a loincloth or being a female is still be something desperately wished for.

But take it with humour, or should I say: Don't try it at home :angel2:
Are we also limited by the modern agenda here? :-( "smoking is dangerous, be careful - the gun shoots, the cup of tea can be hot, do not dry the cat in the microwave"...
I think people should understand where they are. There are also basic principles of BDSM about voluntary consent. I'm serious and for real. I would never agree to stand in the shape of a cross or stick my hands through rope loops, depicting flour. I completed similar experiments in childhood.
Sorry, maybe this is also offtopic...

Are we also limited by the modern agenda here? :-( "smoking is dangerous, be careful - the gun shoots, the cup of tea can be hot, do not dry the cat in the microwave"...
I think people should understand where they are. There are also basic principles of BDSM about voluntary consent. I'm serious and for real. I would never agree to stand in the shape of a cross or stick my hands through rope loops, depicting flour. I completed similar experiments in childhood.
Sorry, maybe this is also offtopic...
I think in the USA, if you buy a cross there is a warning, such as "Crucifixion may seriously harm your body", so the producers of wood planks can not be sued.

I think in the USA, if you buy a cross there is a warning, such as "Crucifixion may seriously harm your body", so the producers of wood planks can not be sued.
Sadly, you are probably not wrong about that. Such warnings are written by lawyers with the sincere hope that we will ignore them.

I'm opening this thread thanks to a very good suggestion from Stragg,
for any members to use if you've got some images or whatever else,
but you can't think of anywhere to put it -
feel free to put it here! :)
Geissel auf Pobex in Devote zw Beinen.png
Eulalia

To comply with your wishes - I have this to put it. Here, if you wish. :kiss:
Not quite perfect, not quite loaded with stripes. A proper devote position should be with arms stretched out over (forwards) the head
plus thighs vertical and, yes this is about correct, spread out to form a triangle.
Needs not to count the strokes, this, what is often heard in according sites, is ridiculous.
The sub just has to suck the lashes, that's all. The dom is responsible for how many lashes and where he is presently.
Or he just doesn't care and goes on as long as he happens to care. After all how can I know if I'm satisfied with 50 strokes or want more or want something else? I say: I get there and then I see, not before.
It's most interesting with several sex objects at disposal. I change to the next one when I want and only then. Right?
Typical: the "forward" button is "mounted" right at the pussy: push the pussy and forward it proceeds forwarding itself to your treatments.
Domodonno

Back
Top Bottom