Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
His and hers bondage jewellery, just in time for Christmas.
il_340x270.3249494455_ouiw.jpgil_340x270.3249480093_ephe.jpg

Crux simplex?
il_fullxfull.3489588262_68e4 25.jpg

A few people mentioned going to a NASCAR race a week or so ago. I highly recommend doing it at least once. You will see more on TV but it cannot capture the noise, smell, or the sense of speed. Yesterday, I watched the Martinsville race which is run on a 1/2 mile very flat oval. It was the last race to see which drivers qualified for the championship race next Sunday. One of the newer drivers was not going to make the cut. On the last lap with less than a 1/4 mile to go he decides to do the impossible and floored his car. It (with him in it) hit the outside wall but he kept his foot on the gas, passes 5 cars in a quarter mile and made the cut!

He will race for the championship... but probably in a different car!!!

A few people mentioned going to a NASCAR race a week or so ago. I highly recommend doing it at least once. You will see more on TV but it cannot capture the noise, smell, or the sense of speed. Yesterday, I watched the Martinsville race which is run on a 1/2 mile very flat oval. It was the last race to see which drivers qualified for the championship race next Sunday. One of the newer drivers was not going to make the cut. On the last lap with less than a 1/4 mile to go he decides to do the impossible and floored his car. It (with him in it) hit the outside wall but he kept his foot on the gas, passes 5 cars in a quarter mile and made the cut!

He will race for the championship... but probably in a different car!!!
Was it this race?

Don't show it to @Barbaria1 , or she will try doing the same with your Mustang!:eek::facepalm:

Was it this race?

Don't show it to @Barbaria1 , or she will try doing the same with your Mustang!:eek::facepalm:
Yep, that's the race. When NBC showed the replay, the commentator mentioned the video had not been speed up. He was REALLY going that fast. In the picture introducing the video, you see Ross Chastain's Camaro grinding on the wall. The yellow Mustang and the three cars behind it were passed by Chastain in the corner shown behind him. The purple and white car on the right was beaten to the Start/Finish line by Chastain. He was the guy Chastain was trying to catch on points. The blue and white Mustang was hit by Chastain's car at the finish line so hard it mangled Chastain's hood and left fender.

It was a great way to finish a Sunday!!! (And I am not a big Chastain fan!!!)

I just got a notification that two of my posts have moved to another thread (merger of two 'Parrot Perch' threads).

I wonder how the mods do that? Do they still move threads in the old fashioned Egyptian way?:devil:
View attachment 1248563
No, they simply throw a switch. The one right next to the one marked “crash the site”. That’s why I’m not allowed to perform this task.

Back
Top Bottom