Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, thank you - stay away from me with your glibbering, throbbing and greasy multi-duplicate organ monsters, it can make a normal feeling guy stay off all that gluy, gliding, greasy, ... stuff. Normal human beings are far from that eerie, unwelcome throbbing munsters that open up their own extremes of incredible uglyness. Let's get a big and heavy axe and heap to pieces those disgusting extremities and then burn the particles in a heating plant which will get next to exploding with that amount of fat and oily-greasy extremes.
They are the end of the world - and one nobody in their sanity would want to experience: they don't look like natural since in nature every body and all its organs tend to become more harmonic and more beautiful in time once they have proven successful - but this only enjoys in becoming more freaky all the time: a clear sign that men cannot become a ruler or master of life, they would just create borderline monsters of unknown uglyness and sickness.
(I hear a faint "I do want to experience! Let me jump into their multiple organs, get drilled up and out!")
Well, I can't help, I stay clear. Seems it's high time for a new super-tide to ceate a new chapter of life on earth.
D

I just had to post this, not sure where it should go!
The song is ok, but the visuals are ... interesting!

Its age restricted, please use the link!
Naked girls, sex and some light bondage; what's not to love? And singing as well.

Naked girls, sex and some light bondage; what's not to love? And singing as well.

Pity it requires some form of log in.

I found evidence that the moon landings were faked. They were clearly shot in a studio on earth!
spa041.jpg

Hope this is ok to post here.........

I built this model a few years back. It represents a real aircraft of the 8th AF in England during WW2. It's a P-51B Mustang stationed at Bodney with the 352FG / 487FS circa late '43 / early'44. It's pilot was Lt. William Whisner. I read somewhere that the name Princess Elizabeth was put on the prior to a royal visit by a certain future Queen, and that Lt. Whisner didn't want it on his plane. He was overruled.

Anyway, this was my attempt to replicate it with a 1/48 scale Tamiya kit.
View attachment 1250894View attachment 1250895
Do you use this for masturbation in any way (maybe the propeller on your pen(nis)?
Or why is it here?
Don't know, I'm not a man - you tell me.
Now that looks like something worth 3D printing a mould for then it could be cast in silicone :p
Last thing I would need ...
Uuoaahh, gulp!

Demona

Do you use this for masturbation in any way (maybe the propeller on your pen(nis)?
Or why is it here?

Don't know, I'm not a man - you tell me.

Last thing I would need ...
Uuoaahh, gulp!

Demona

No I don't. It's a product of my other hobby that I'm no longer able to do, and a reflection of a life long interest in WWII fighter aircraft.

As far as I know this thread is defined by it's title "odds and ends, and anything you fancy", and the many posts throughout this thread are similar (read non sexual) in content. Someone please correct if I'm wrong about that.

No I don't. It's a product of my other hobby that I'm no longer able to do, and a reflection of a life long interest in WWII fighter aircraft.

As far as I know this thread is defined by it's title "odds and ends, and anything you fancy", and the many posts throughout this thread are similar (read non sexual) in content. Someone please correct if I'm wrong about that.
No, nothing wrong that I can see - I was only unaware you would have such a far from women punishing hobby.
You give vontent to your eternal sentence
I am likely the nicest sadist you will ever meet. Just don't ask what's on my mind.
Happy flying!
Demona

watch:
Die berühmte JU52 D-AQUI - Die bewegten letzten Jahre

No, nothing wrong that I can see - I was only unaware you would have such a far from women punishing hobby.
You give vontent to your eternal sentence
I am likely the nicest sadist you will ever meet. Just don't ask what's on my mind.
Happy flying!
Demona

watch:
Die berühmte JU52 D-AQUI - Die bewegten letzten Jahre

Sorry if I misunderstood your comment.

And yes, I have other interests beside torturing women in my fantasies. :devil:

Sorry if I misunderstood your comment.

And yes, I have other interests beside torturing women in my fantasies. :devil:
One of the most curious things in this crux-forum is that it is always a pleasure to write to-n-fro with you, predator birdy wulf.
No sorry needed - you didn't misunderstand me -ahw- my comment.:eaea:
I leave alone the torturing touring aspects ... :ambulance:
:firedevil:Demona

Wow - I just discovered this:
How about calling this torturing cars?
Wow - what a long stroke suspension they have - unbelievable!
... but they all have the age-old American live rear axle and
- I learned - a 7 litres V8 of some 400 hp - not bad.
I'd like to run in such a race ...!
... but my boobs would have to struggle seriously -
no, sorry: again something I physically can't do ...
sobbing: uuaahh!

here I have a look underneath - and you always like to take a look
underneath - don't you?

flying Baja racer look underneath.png

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the most curious things in this crux-forum is that it is always a pleasure to write to-n-fro with you, predator birdy wulf.
No sorry needed - you didn't misunderstand me -ahw- my comment.:eaea:
I leave alone the torturing touring aspects ... :ambulance:
:firedevil:Demona

Wow - I just discovered this:
How about calling this torturing cars?
Wow - what a long stroke suspension they have - unbelievable!
The pleasure is mine as well. ;)

I forgot to thank you for the video of Tante Ju. I loved it, and I didn't know there were any still flying.

>>I forgot to thank you for the video of Tante Ju. I loved it, and I didn't know there were any still flying.<<
Well, if you are prepared to renew whatever is needed: once you're fully around you have a 'new' old plane
and this is just the beginning of never ending love - uhm - life.
Demona

Junkers Ju 52 - technical data:
The Junkers Ju 52/3m (for three motors - D) is a three-engine short-range airliner for max. 17 passengers and transport aircraft produced by the German manufacturer Junkers Flugzeugwerk AG, later Junkers Flugzeug- und Motorenwerke AG. The Ju 52/3m was operated by the German Luftwaffe as a troop and cargo transport aircraft, medium bomber and military glider tug aircraft.
The Ju 52/3m is a three-engine development of the single-engine Junkers Ju 52/1m of which only six were built. It could by equipped with floats or skis instead of the wheel landing gear. The Ju 52/3m was produced after World War II in France by Amiot as the AAC.1 Toucan (ca. 415 aircraft) and in Spain by CASA as the CASA 352 (ca. 170 aircraft).
Crew3
Passengers15-17
Propulsion3 Radial Engines
Engine ModelBMW 132A-3
Engine Power (each)543 kW728 hp
Speed250 km/h135 kts
155 mph
Service Ceiling5.900 m19.357 ft
Range1.300 km702 NM
808 mi.
Empty Weight5.720 kg12.610 lbs
max. Takeoff Weight10.500 kg23.149 lbs
Wing Span29,25 m95 ft 12 in
Wing Area110,5 m²1189 ft²
Length18,90 m62 ft 0 in
Height5,55 m18 ft 3 in
First Flight07.03.1932
Production Statusout of production
Production Range1932-1952
Total Productionca. 5000
Developed fromJunkers Ju 52/1m

Byyeeh, everybody, till next time!
Demona

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkprincess69
has a permanent line
>>Give yourself over to Absolute Pleasure. Swim the warm waters of Sins of the Flesh. Erotic Nightmares beyond any measure and Sensual Daydreams to treasure forever.<<
Good - nice to read of and I almost can feel it caressing my skin
Demona

Back
Top Bottom