Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
oho me think it can fit to anime crucifixion thread or if its anime character from some anime or manga series should fit for girls from anime pictures thread meow:oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:
It is a kind of witch torture/burning. The reverse image search with Google delivers some web ressources, but either they are not accessible or not relevant.

Heh - not sure if I should take that as a compliment or the opposite. But I guess I'm acquiring a sort of reputation?
No offence! Since much of the threads you initiated the last months, touch discussions how we see different aspects of slavery and the master-slave relationship, the subjects seems to draw your particular interest indeed. I found the question from the teachers in line with your questioning approach of your threads (to which I regularly participate) : "Here is a slave that has shown sever disrespect to you as a master. Law says the slave deserves death penalty! Would you order that sentence, or would you save the life of the slave, how and why!?" We would be up for another few pages of discussion, don't you think?

I don't know what these teachers-not just one, but a group of them-were thinking, but I'm sure they could find lots of answers right here on CF
Should we show illustrations, or just simple text? How many words, maximum? Is this a single, in-depth answer, or should we list multiples?

No offence! Since much of the threads you initiated the last months, touch discussions how we see different aspects of slavery and the master-slave relationship, the subjects seems to draw your particular interest indeed. I found the question from the teachers in line with your questioning approach of your threads (to which I regularly participate) : "Here is a slave that has shown sever disrespect to you as a master. Law says the slave deserves death penalty! Would you order that sentence, or would you save the life of the slave, how and why!?" We would be up for another few pages of discussion, don't you think?
Indeed. Almost makes me consider it, in fact... unless you would like the honours?

A short hiatus from NFL (no not the Super Bowl!) to visit "Swinging London" of 1967
At 1:59, we notice a perceptibly younger @old slave in his usually careful observing mode right behind the girl.
At 2:08, I make a cameo - I hate litter - helpfully cleaning up the trash.
I'm not sure, but is that @twonines at 4:50 with a unicorn?
At 5:55, @RacingRodent 's father makes an appearance documenting the scene (glasses and all) - the fruit doesn't fall from from the tree.
Out of respect for their privacy, I shall not point out which of our current cruxgirls' mothers (and grandmothers) make lascivious appearances.

Last edited:
"Swinging London" of 1967
Now all these people are our senior politicians and business leaders, so there was nothing to worry about, the country is well-run and prosperous isn't it? Isn't it??

It's a classic joke that if you remember the '60s, you weren't there. Thank you for reminding me what life was like, oh to re-live those abandoned days, now the only similarity, made even more possible by lockdowns, is that my hair is just as long again (minus the bald patch).

I know it's a couple of years earlier than 'Swinging London' above, but note that the fashions are considerably more dowdy, and the hemlines considerably longer in Hull. It took a while for trends to reach this outpost, which used to be part of Yorkshire. 'Tis said Yorkshire threw them out of the county because they were so backward!

I know it's a couple of years earlier than 'Swinging London' above, but note that the fashions are considerably more dowdy, and the hemlines considerably longer in Hull. It took a while for trends to reach this outpost, which used to be part of Yorkshire. 'Tis said Yorkshire threw them out of the county because they were so backward!
"The pot calling the kettle...?"

Back
Top Bottom