Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Meanwhile, the Ever Given, ran aground last week in the Suez Canal, has been refloated. The fairway is open. again.

What is left behind, is a pyramid of containers removed from the ship, and of course (or must I say 'off course' on this occasion?), the crewspeople responsible for the mishap got their appropriate punishment on the spot, along the banks of the canal.

Hopefully, they do not distract other crews too much.

X-cross3.jpg

I'm posting this here, in Odds and Ends, as I know if there are any threads specific for submissive nude woman who isn't necessarily a slave.

908984512.jpg
A man enjoys the simple pleasure of his get away to a remote beach. He does not allow his wife to pack any clothing, except for a towel that she wraps around her waist, as he wants her to match her tropical setting, as she is made to serve his every need for the duration of the stay. She stands infront of the hut, after returning with a jug of water, which she was sent away to fill, and reflects that the stay isn't as enjoyable for her.

I'm posting this here, in Odds and Ends, as I know if there are any threads specific for submissive nude woman who isn't necessarily a slave.

View attachment 987735
A man enjoys the simple pleasure of his get away to a remote beach. He does not allow his wife to pack any clothing, except for a towel that she wraps around her waist, as he wants her to match her tropical setting, as she is made to serve his every need for the duration of the stay. She stands infront of the hut, after returning with a jug of water, which she was sent away to fill, and reflects that the stay isn't as enjoyable for her.
That's a lovely image. And if she's truly submissive, she may be finding her true self and wishing it could go on for ever!

View attachment 987735
Hmmm, seems to me she is just wait for him to get up and shuck those jeans, shoes and socks which he shouldn't be wearing on the island anyway!

BTW - Spoiler - this is faked. The real effect, this close to the Equator is so tiny that it would almost never be observed, let alone be so obvious.
I was wondering that while watching this, but I'm not very knowledgable about such things, so I took it for granted when I saw it. Seeing how the supposed effect was this strong, so close to the equator, I also assumed that the effect will still happen exactly on the equator instead of directly going down. It is only after reading your note that I realized. Still, faking the effect is probably still impressive.

If anyone is thinking of following Dante this easter, here is a map for you!
Looked in this morning, seemed to be pretty well empty, Satan said that guy with holes in his hands had come down yesterday and let all the damned souls out (except a few who opted to stay, couldn't cope with all those harps and everlasting light). Still, Satan wasn't bothered, Hell will soon start filling up again. there's no shortage of sinners, he's planning on building an extension ...

Come to think of it, I'm not far short of nel mezzo del cammino di nostra vita ...

Back
Top Bottom