Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
For those unfamiliar with a UK beach, the summer temp is around 15C (60F) Brrrrrr!!!

Here in Myrtle beach its mostly over 28C!

Hay, but they like it, there - Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy!
I can understand that. My friend's wife is from Cuba and she once told us that in the dead of winter with air temperatures of 21ºC and water temperatures of 20ºC, stupid Europeans go swimming in the sea, while in this cold a normal Cuban wears a thick sweater.

I can understand that. My friend's wife is from Cuba and she once told us that in the dead of winter with air temperatures of 21ºC and water temperatures of 20ºC, stupid Europeans go swimming in the sea, while in this cold a normal Cuban wears a thick sweater.
I worked the Northridge earthquake in feb1994!. Every house I went to people were huddled around the heaters. I wore pants and shirt with the sleeves rolled up as I had just come from the Canadian winter!

Same thing happens in Florida. You can always spot the Canadians. When it's 50F(10C) and we're wearing sweaters and jackets they're walking around in shorts and t-shirts.:cool:

Same thing happens in Florida. You can always spot the Canadians. When it's 50F(10C) and we're wearing sweaters and jackets they're walking around in shorts and t-shirts.:cool:
Then the question would be.... what do they wear when it's 95F (35C) ?

In contrast to much of the filth posted here, this was passed for general audiences by the British Board of Film Censors. So feel free to share with your non-CF friends (those few of you who have any) - just make sure they don't see where you're streaming it from!

In contrast to much of the filth posted here, this was passed for general audiences by the British Board of Film Censors. So feel free to share with your non-CF friends (those few of you who have any) - just make sure they don't see where you're streaming it from!

'there's no worry about washing-up, the [plastic] cups are simply thrown away after use!' :rolleyes:

(still, at least they only threw the cups into the harbour, not the tea, like some folks did :p )

Last edited:

Being a life long ww2 history buff, I have long suspected that had Goering's Luftwaffe timed their raids on England to coincide with Tea Time, they might have actually won the Battle of Britain.

I love the name of the production company is the starting credits (a Rank production). I find it somewhat fitting.

I love the name of the production company is the starting credits (a Rank production).
The Rank Organisation pretty well was the British film industry before, during and after WW II -
founded by J Arthur Rank, a Methodist Sunday School teacher from Yorkshire with a mission to instruct and entertain ...

The Rank Organisation pretty well was the British film industry before, during and after WW II -
founded by J Arthur Rank, a Methodist Sunday School teacher from Yorkshire with a mission to instruct and entertain ...

I do recall that now that you mention it. Thanks for the reminder, and please don't take offense at my lame humor.

I do recall that now that you mention it. Thanks for the reminder, and please don't take offense at my lame humor.
Lame humorists are welcome here, I'm happy to welcome you to our number :D

I have recently been inundated by questions concerning how I became such a babe-magnet. It is true that I need to constantly beat them off with a stick (which seems to make some even more eager to come back - go figure?) Since my sexual attraction is now so great and so widely recognized, that I do not fear competition. Therefore, I here divulge the secret of my amatory success with the ladies. A book. From Sir Hugh Platt, the man who inspired Casanova, Delights for Ladies,
1631383906362.png

I have recently been inundated by questions concerning how I became such a babe-magnet. It is true that I need to constantly beat them off with a stick (which seems to make some even more eager to come back - go figure?) Since my sexual attraction is now so great and so widely recognized, that I do not fear competition. Therefore, I here divulge the secret of my amatory success with the ladies. A book. From Sir Hugh Platt, the man who inspired Casanova, Delights for Ladies,
View attachment 1058974
Being a quite ordinary male, and not being familiar with that publication, I confess that I do not have such issues as unwanted female attention**. However, other than beating them with a stick, I can see no good coming from being in that situation. :rolleyes:

** unwanted female attention= oxymoron

View attachment 1058974
It's a good thing that stick is handy!
iu-2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom