Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hope the subject of this post fits in this thread, as I don't know where else to put it.
I have a small amount of Native American blood in me, and a relative in that branch of the family, who studies such things, has told me that my spirit animal is the wolf. I have always had a particular affinity for that animal, so whether there's any validity to those beliefs or not, I good with that.
Unfortunately they were hunted to near extinction in my part of the country by livestock ranchers. Their numbers have recovered now, and they are less endangered.

I am an animal lover, and have been my whole life. Perhaps others here are as well.

The two art pieces with the captions are by SM. The other artist is unknown to me.

dire_wolf_by_deskridge_dd9hy5m-fullview.jpgddi1a8urdd.jpgddhyun7rdd.jpg

The other animal that has a placed a paw print forever on my heart is the cat, domestic or otherwise. If there is indeed an afterlife, I could do worse than living it as a cat.:)
beached_buddies_by_filara_comics_ddhk380-fullview.jpgdb9651rdd.jpgj33.jpg

I have lived with multiple cats for the past 30 years, and I could write a book on that subject. These captioned pics may be cute, there's a bit of truth there as well.
1585533674616_1585533671246_IMG_2356.JPG1491751_619723354741898_1542983952_n.jpg

This darling little furball is Her Royal Highness, and Ruler of the House and Human, Princess Sheba.
AKA my cat.
202011rdd.jpg

This article in Salon about liars and lying is of interest

but the accompanying photo is something difficult if not impossible to ever unsee. :eeek:

Attachments

• EB87E6D1-A8DD-4C11-8335-819E1B0FD0C5.jpeg
    EB87E6D1-A8DD-4C11-8335-819E1B0FD0C5.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 59
This article in Salon about liars and lying is of interest

but the accompanying photo is something difficult if not impossible to ever unsee. :eeek:
That smile is stolen. It's a selfie I posted on Instagram a year ago! Thieves!

When multitasking, errors are amplified. Somewhere in Wisconsin:
View attachment AgingProcess.mp4

Saw some performence art lately. I suspect some art performers to have kinky minds. Usually excused as self-exploration, liberation or feminism. If an artist as Marina Abramovic stands motionless for hours and let the public do anything they want with her body, isn’t that the epitome of masochism? Here are some more performances.

Attachments

• Valie Export.jpg
    Valie Export.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Valie Export Hyperbulie.jpg
    Valie Export Hyperbulie.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 69
  • RicciForte (2).jpg
    RicciForte (2).jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Regina José Galindo4.jpg
    Regina José Galindo4.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 75
  • Regina José Galindo2.jpg
    Regina José Galindo2.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Regina José Galindo1.jpg
    Regina José Galindo1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Milo Moiré vagina egg painting1.jpeg
    Milo Moiré vagina egg painting1.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 73
  • La Ribot for sale.jpg
    La Ribot for sale.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 76
  • La-Ribot_Dance-Office_Flash-Art-03.jpg
    La-Ribot_Dance-Office_Flash-Art-03.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 77
  • Marina Abramovic.jpeg
    Marina Abramovic.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 82
Saw some performence art lately. I suspect some art performers to have kinky minds. Usually excused as self-exploration, liberation or feminism. If an artist as Marina Abramovic stands motionless for hours and let the public do anything they want with her body, isn’t that the epitome of masochism? Here are some more performances.
Exhibitionism, perhaps? But then I suppose art is (at least in the modern world) about exhibiting ... whatever you've got to exhibit!

Back
Top Bottom