Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
She will be a bit upset because Annika ist tot. (But that would be something for the thread naked food.)

The Grausame Tochter member is Aranea Peel. Did fans down front mind getting splashed?

View attachment 1074012 Another. I guess you have to bring a rain poncho to her concerts. What point is she trying to make?
It's hard to hold it when you're excited.
If she goes around like that all the time, she probably gets a lot of urinary tract infections too.
I'll bet she also goes through a lot of pairs of those expensive-looking boots (they probably protect against toenail fungus, though).

The dude gets around doesn't he?
I thought it would be a hungry trip without even airline food over some deep water. But apparently his tastes are catholic and adaptable. He certainly took in enough to shit all over people's boats.

Sea World:
Walruses prefer molluscs - mainly bivalves such as clams. They also eat many other kinds of benthic invertebrates including worms, gastropods,
cephalopods, crustaceans, sea cucumbers, and other soft-bodied animals. Walruses may occasionally prey on fishes such as polar cod.

Bowdoin College:
Adult walrus typically eat about 5% of their total body weight per day. That means a 2,000-pound walrus eats an average of 100 pounds of food
every day! Their diet con- sists mostly of clams, marine worms, and fish. In fact, adult walrus can eat as many as 6,000 clams in one feeding!

A scientific paper about the Bristol Bay, Alaska, walrus "scat";
Diets were highly diverse at all locations, but with some variation in composition that may be related to the time of year that samples were collected
(summer vs. autumn), or to spatial variability in the distribution of prey. Overall, polychaetes and tunicates had the highest frequencies of occurrence
and relative abundances in 2014–15, but a major change in diet appears to have occurred by 2017–18. While some sample sizes were small,
diets in these later years contrasted sharply, with a greater prevalence of sea cucumbers and mollusks, and reduced importance of decapods
and fishes compared to the earlier years. Prey identified in scat samples from one collection site also contrasted sharply with those reported
from the same location in 1981. The apparent temporal shifts in walrus prey may represent a changing benthic ecosystem due to warming waters
in recent decades.

I'm thinking they are pearl divers rather than miners
No, they really were Japanese female coalminers. Probably from the Mitsui Miike coalmine.

Attachments

• kokoro-736_fig8.gif
    kokoro-736_fig8.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 92
  • kokoro-736_fig9.gif
    kokoro-736_fig9.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 81
  • kokoro-736_fig24.gif
    kokoro-736_fig24.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 84
  • kokoro-736_fig83.gif
    kokoro-736_fig83.gif