Offering to do limited Koikatsu Crux work

Go to CruxDreams.com

Aves

Magistrate
Guess I'm just bored at this point where I am back to doing something with Koikatsu. Anyways this is gonna be a long post before getting into the meat of the subject but here's the deal. I'm up for making some crucifixion shots using koikatsu. I may also possibly put in a tutorial later for how you can make your own if you have Koikatsu so that we see some variety on here as these are very easy to make with a bit of practice and know how.

The way these requests will work is simply that I will make shots for 2-3 different requests based on how many I feel like doing. I will have a template written here on how to structure your request but if you have a specific koi model in mind, please share the card for the character with your request, otherwise I will try to find a public card of said character to use. Once the first 2-3 requests are made, I'll get to making them and then post them here when I am done. I will leave a closing comment until I feel like taking more requests later. I do have a few conditions as to what I make. Make sure to read the rules and conditions of what I am making here!

Rules and Conditions:
  • Every request can only have 1 Koikatsu Character used for it. I am currently not doing any multiple cruxes or multiple character cards for one person.
  • If you share a card, make sure it's not one you or someone else paid for. Some koi creators keep their cards available through sources like patreon so it can count as pirating and copyright
  • Don't request for me to make you a card, I am only doing scenes
  • No sexual intercourse, nailing, or cross raising in your requests (for now). Makes it easier to make these fast
  • Keep cross shape requests simple please
  • Make sure to keep all shots to this forum. This is not something I am doing for public view but only these forums.
  • Age is a fickle thing with art and character design. I don't mind using a character that maybe canonically young from whatever source they are from as long as the card I have to use is aged up. However I will not use character cards for models that are clearly meant to still be a kid. Ex: Yoko Litner (left) is 14 years old from her anime series but her design can pass off to be 18+. Shinobu (right) is a couple hundred years old but still looks like a child. There is a clear difference in design here (and I really hope I don't have to explain it further. Anyone that watches anime at all should understand this concept).
34848.jpg
234167.jpg

Here's the request template:

Character Name: (what is the character you want to see crucified?)

Cross Type: (Describe the shape of the cross or provide a reference image)

Scenery: (Available options at the moment are beach or grassy plain with Dawn/Dusk, Night, and Day skies)

Boundings: (Rope, nails, or both? And where do you want the character to be bound at?)

Character State: (Options: Bloody whip marks or clean body/ Sweat or no sweat on the body)

Expression: (What sort of expression do you want the character to have? Be a bit descriptive)

Position: (What pose is the character in? Describe in detail. Use picture for reference if you want)

And finally, don't forget to insert a character card if you have it!​

Example Request Post:

Character Name: Fate Mordred

Cross Type: Standard T shaped cross

Scenery: Grassy plains at dusk/sunset

Boundings: Nailed at the wrists and ankles

Character State: Bloody whip marks, no sweat on body

Expression: Sobbing tears while looking down with closed mouth

Position: Hanging by her arms with both wrists nailed at each end of the cross beam, feet are nailed at the sides of the cross with her knees and thighs raised up and spread out.

Attachments

• 749c3441f71af053c747513590a2ddc643581701.png
    749c3441f71af053c747513590a2ddc643581701.png
    252.6 KB · Views: 422
Oh right I forgot to add clothing state!

If there is a clothing preference for a character, mention that as well please.

Last edited:
Character Name: Asuka (Senran Kagura)

Scenery: Plains at broad daylight

Boundings: Nailed at the wrists and feet

Character State: A few bloody whip marks, no sweat

Expression: Tears in her eyes but with a determined look on her face looking ahead, closed mouth

Position: Hanging by her arms with both wrists nailed at each end of the cross beam, feet nailed next to each other on the vertical beam, legs not raised high

Clothing: Topless with either only her panties or a loincloth

Character Name: Asuka (Senran Kagura)

Scenery: Plains at broad daylight

Character State: A few bloody whip marks, no sweat

Expression: Tears in her eyes but with a determined look on her face looking ahead, closed mouth

Position: Hanging by her arms with both wrists nailed at each end of the cross beam, feet nailed next to each other on the vertical beam, legs not raised high

Clothing: Topless with either only her panties or a loincloth
Here's the image set for Senran Asuka:
CharaStudio-2021-12-08-10-01-50-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-10-35-56-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-10-35-49-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-10-02-38-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-10-36-11-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-10-02-12-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-10-36-46-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-10-36-41-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-10-36-03-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-10-02-48-Render.png

Wow, that was a lot faster than I was anticipating, thank you!
Like I said, these are easy to make with some know how. I already have a template scene I can use to simply replace characters with other models and tweak them how I wish.

I suppose weshould ask what characters you have?
Koikatsu characters are saved as png image files which act as character cards of sorts such as the one below. They have all the info for the character saved and this gets processed by the game to generate said character.

I have a modded version of the game that comes with a ton of community cards and Pixiv and Illusion Booru are good sources for characters.

The Mina and Mordred cards I have used in my koikatsu posts both came from pixie. Honestly it's not a matter of what cards I have, it's a matter of how known the character is because more Koi creators would have made cards for said character.

If you have a character in mind, either list their name and I can try and find a fitting card or try searching for the character on Pixiv or Illusion Booru yourself. The cards are low resolution portrait pngs.

Attachments

• b4fb082b6b726e2f514e2bef81027f8da9f2c931.png
    b4fb082b6b726e2f514e2bef81027f8da9f2c931.png
    9.3 MB · Views: 348
Joan d’Arc from fate has been a favorite of mine. I’ll try to make an exact copy of your request form later. This Looks super cool!
There's quite a few cards for her floating around, Fate, Genshin, Honkai, and Pokemon are the big series that people usually make cards for.

Character Name: Joan d’Arc (fate)

Scenery: plains, with other (empty) crosses around

Character State: Sweat and whipmarks

Expression: Screaming in pain

Position: Pulling herself up by her nailed wrists, pushing up on feet nailed flat on the stipes

Clothing: Hahahaha no

Character Name: C.C. (Code Geass)

Cross Type: Standard T cross

Scenery: beach at night

Boundings: Nailed wrists and feet.

Character State: Bloody whip marks, no sweat

Expression: Screaming in fear, eyes open, tears coming down her face.

Position: Arms nailed outstretched on the beam, feet nailed together, right foot over left foot.

Clothing: N/A

Character Name: Joan d’Arc (fate)

Scenery: plains, with other (empty) crosses around

Character State: Sweat and whipmarks

Expression: Screaming in pain

Position: Pulling herself up by her nailed wrists, pushing up on feet nailed flat on the stipes

Clothing: Hahahaha no

I guess this is a lonely outing indeed:

CharaStudio-2021-12-08-17-13-05-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-17-14-54-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-17-15-29-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-17-12-58-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-17-14-38-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-17-13-16-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-17-13-55-Render.pngCharaStudio-2021-12-08-17-14-24-Render.png

Character Name: C.C. (Code Geass)

Cross Type: Standard T cross

Scenery: beach at night

Boundings: Nailed wrists and feet.

Character State: Bloody whip marks, no sweat

Expression: Screaming in fear, eyes open, tears coming down her face.

Position: Arms nailed outstretched on the beam, feet nailed together, right foot over left foot.

Clothing: N/A
This will be the last request I do for now. I will get this one done a bit later.

On another note, I will be hoping that there will be some other cross designs to play with next time I end up doing these.

By the way, can you share your cross and nail assets?
I can share the scene they are part of, they're not exactly assets as much as stretched out blocks with color and pattern changes. I'll share it with the image set of C.C.

Back
Top Bottom