Offering to do limited Koikatsu Crux work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Can you also provide a scene on how Flare ended up dying on the cross please? I really wanna see it if you have time probably on a different thread
This is technically my thread. I wouldn't really post anywhere else. I'll probably do it after Christmas.

So I don't actually have a cornu to use when making crux renders. Haven't really found one that looks good enough. That said, Magister already beat me to making a render of Flare based on the request so I decided to do something different and unique instead. I did a double crux with both Flare and Setsuna and went the extra mile to add in a lot of detail. I went for a sun-baked dead body look for Flare without the cornu and a slightly more slacked expression. Setsuna is alive and still kicking but because of the tail, I realistically wanted to go for some sort of crux set up without getting rid of it. I came up with this square looking cross that's a cross beam placed and nailed atop two wooden beams, leaving plenty of room for Setsuna to still move her tail and writhe in pain.

This wasn't to compete with Magister mind you, I just wanted to do something different so express my own style. [Insert Gordon Ramsay joke about a sun-baked Flare.]

CharaStudio-2022-12-28-01-32-36-Render.jpgCharaStudio-2022-12-28-01-32-49-Render.jpgCharaStudio-2022-12-28-01-33-13-Render.jpgCharaStudio-2022-12-28-01-33-22-Render.jpgCharaStudio-2022-12-28-01-34-57-Render.jpg

I have more stuff to share but gotta wait for tomorrow cause of the image limit. Idk where I can post these safely without it being too public.

New Request for this time before the new year if you're not busy Aves

Character Name: Sakura Matou (Fate/stay night)
Cross Type: Standard latin cross

Scenery: A scenery at night time (inspired from the film Snuff Movie, pic)

Boundings: Nailed at the wrists and feet

Character State: Bloody whip marks, no sweat on body, and she's already dead at this point after being impaled on the left side of her stomach

Expression: Eyes and mouth closed, head slumped on either left or right side

Position: Hanging by her arms with both wrists nailed at each end of the cross beam, feet are nailed together, right foot over left foot, and both legs outstretched together at the lower vertical part of the cross to the point she can't move at all

Clothing: None by default, but she has a crown of thorns in her head

New Request for this time before the new year if you're not busy Aves
Sorry, I will be announcing here when I'm taking new requests but not right now. At the moment I have other scenes and unrelated projects I want to work on.

Sorry, I will be announcing here when I'm taking new requests but not right now. At the moment I have other scenes and unrelated projects I want to work on.
That's fine. You can hold my request for now until you're ready to take again

Unfortunately I might end up a bit more tied up than usual. Keep having mishaps in my life right now that result in more busy hours where I am not at home. It really is rather irritating not having proper time to work on anything that isn't early morning or late at night.

Unfortunately I might end up a bit more tied up than usual. Keep having mishaps in my life right now that result in more busy hours where I am not at home. It really is rather irritating not having proper time to work on anything that isn't early morning or late at night.
Are you gonna let us know if you're going to be available to take requests again later on this year?

Back
Top Bottom