Offering to do limited Koikatsu Crux work

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's up to you, I can set the title back as it was, or lock the thread until you're up for taking requests?

I'll be guided by you.
I have one request I will be doing, then you can lock the thread after. Right now I am currently wanting to finish my work on haruno.

I always enjoy your work.
I would be happy to hear my request.

Character Name: Miyu Edelfelt

Cross Type: T cross

Scenery: Roman Courtyard

Boundings: Nailed wrists and feet.

Character State: Bloody whip marks, no sweat

Expression: Suffering in pain,tears in her eyes,open her mouth.But with a determined look on her face looking ahead

Position: Both arms nailed to cross beams
Both feets nailed to each other
Legs slightly open with knees bent

Clothing: Naked

Thank you for reading,and enjoy your Koikatsu life
View attachment 1143047
I did a few different types of shots and variations to your request. Sending them now.

Hold on I forgot to make a few

Just ignore the lack of guards or people. This took about 1-2 hours otherwise.

I'll be waiting for the requester to respond first before closing the thread.

Just an image set, no story here. If there was, I'd write it out. I finished it because I was starting to burn out on my main work on my other thread and didn't want to keep the requester waiting

What a bunch of great pieces!
I was really looking forward to her crucifixion.
I am so glad I commissioned you.
Please continue to crucify many more girls.
Thank you so much!

So... let's get this started. 3 requests. 1 character limit each. Same rules as before. Refer to the very first page of this thread for formatting

I want to try out some of the new assets and make some new crosses. Name drop me some characters. Give me a pose and a cross shape. Nails, rope, maybe add the whip makes. Perhaps ask for some rags or fundoshis this time.

Just no full sequences. It will be still shots of one single scene each.

My one new limitation. All scenes will be on the same field map that I decide on because it seems I am having issues with the screenshot file sizes on some maps.

This goes well, I will do 2-3 more after the first 3 requests.

Back
Top Bottom