Offering to do limited Koikatsu Crux work

Go to CruxDreams.com
So... let's get this started. 3 requests. 1 character limit each. Same rules as before. Refer to the very first page of this thread for formatting

I want to try out some of the new assets and make some new crosses. Name drop me some characters. Give me a pose and a cross shape. Nails, rope, maybe add the whip makes. Perhaps ask for some rags or fundoshis this time.

Just no full sequences. It will be still shots of one single scene each.

My one new limitation. All scenes will be on the same field map that I decide on because it seems I am having issues with the screenshot file sizes on some maps.

This goes well, I will do 2-3 more after the first 3 requests.
Character Name: Tirpitz (azur lane)

Cross Type: Standard T shaped/latin or roman cross

Scenery: Up 2 you

Boundings: Nailed at the wrists and ankles

Character State: Clean, Peeing(?)

Expression: in ecstasy

Position: Hanging by her arms with both wrists nailed at each end of the cross beam, ankles are nailed at the sides of the cross with her knees and thighs raised up and spread out with piss spraying out of her crotch (if possible) with her back arched ass pressed againts the cross

Last edited:
Character Name: marin kitagawa or ochaco urarka

Cross Type: t cross or latin cross

Boundings:
Nailed arms and feet.

Character State: Whip marks, sweat , blody

Expression: criying or tired

Position:
Arms nailed, arms above head and feet nailed one on top of the other

Clothing: N/A with a crown of thorns. And some whipping scars and blood in the face

Character Name: Tirpitz (azur lane)

Cross Type: Standard T shaped/latin or roman cross

Scenery: Up 2 you

Boundings: Nailed at the wrists and ankles

Character State: Clean, Peeing(?)

Expression: in ecstasy

Position: Hanging by her arms with both wrists nailed at each end of the cross beam, ankles are nailed at the sides of the cross with her knees and thighs raised up and spread out with piss spraying out of her crotch (if possible) with her back arched ass pressed againts the cross
I don’t do incontinence or scat (not that I know how to begin with)

Character Name: Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann)

Cross Type: Latin cross.

Scenery: Any scene, as long as it's daytime.

Boundings: Nailed arms and feet.

Character State: Whip marks

Expression: Either angered determination or pitiful sadness, your choice.

Clothing: Either just the panties of the card you're using, or a loincloth.

Last edited:
That'll be all requests for now. Will put up for more later if I have the motivation for it.

So was having some setbacks while working on these so I only got Tirpitz here. Fortunately it wasn't for nothing. I think I managed to get the lighting and scenery just right:CharaStudio-2022-11-16-12-38-28-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-11-16-12-38-38-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-11-16-12-40-41-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-11-16-12-38-46-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-11-16-12-41-14-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-11-16-12-38-55-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-11-16-12-38-42-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-11-16-12-41-00-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-11-16-12-40-53-Render.pngCharaStudio-2022-11-16-12-39-06-Render.png

Last edited:
I'll work on the Marin render when I find the time.

Please do not post more than 5 pics per thread per day. Thanks.

RIP on that one. Seems it's going to be slow updates from here.

Just realized the earlier message got deleted...

Back
Top Bottom