Olga's Passion

Go to CruxDreams.com
The crucifixion of Olga

Chapter 10A Question: Will Olga dies in peace or in an extended torture?

It is getting dark quick, but none of the soldiers enters the tent for a sleep. All of them feel sorry for Olga, even the decurion. Olga is no longer a naked woman on the cross you can make fun with. They now admire her and know that poor Olga is nailed on the cross for no other reason than to entertain the public. The decurion suspects that he will have many nightmares in future.

The men are unsure what to do. Olga is half-conscious. She is exhausted and hydrated. And the many moves she made earlier that day caused several intern bleedings.

NOTE: It is a normal procedure in the Roman empire that a guard stays at the spot of crucifixion as long as the victim lives. But it is very boring to stand a whole day, a whole night and again a whole day, next to a victim that is only groaning. Many soldiers stuck a spear into the victim so they could go home. Or they broke the legs of the victim at the start of the crucifixion, so they knew they would get rid of him fast. (The internal bleedings cause a precipitation of the death.)

The soldiers see Olga suffering and some soldiers want to finish the job. But others hesitate. They don’t know if the general returns tomorrow. And it is reasonable to suppose that fresh soldiers will come for a look on Olga, because not all soldiers from the camp were at the spot of the crucifixion today. Olga will not move much tomorrow, but as long as she lives she looks good enough for these men. And even if she would be dead by then she will still be useable to watch .... So, tomorrow new soldiers want to see a nice looking Olga and not an Olga with holes in it. (For that reason not all shelters for the sun were removed at the Golgotha.)

It is night and no one dares to take action. One by one the men go into the tent and they all hope that Olga is dead when they wake up.

Very early in the morning the general pays them a visit. He is accompanied by the doctor of the Roman camp and a woman.
A soldier pricks with a spear in Olga’s belly. Olga reacts.
“How is she doing” asks the general to the doctor.
“She lives”, says the doctor.
“Yes I can see that also”, the general is irritated. He expected Olga to see in a better condition. “But for how long she can make it”.
“Some hours. She will not make it till noon”.
“Hmm, that is not long. Can you postpone it. Let’s say end of the afternoon. There are soldiers who have not seen her yet.”
“She is hydrated. The heat of the sun finishes her at once”.
“Well give her water then”. The general gets irritated the more and the more. It is unbelievable how stupid his men can be.

The woman besides the doctor cries of misery when she sees Olga. And she even cries the harder when she hears that Olga’s life yet must go on for many, many hours to go this day. “No, you cannot do this to her, please”.
“Who is she”, asks the general.
“The wife of the late Lord Mayor of this town who is stoned yesterday. Olga was her slave.”

The general orders to the doctor to give Olga water.
For the second time on the cross Olga sees a spear with a sponge on it nearing.
Her half-unconscious brain recognizes the trick. The torture has started again.
When Olga sees the stick coming near, she pulls away her head. NO, she will not do it. She will not accept this humiliation again. “Why don’t they stop this torture. They will take away the sponge and then laugh at me. Please let me die”.
“Please drink”, says the doctor.
“Yes, please”, shouts the woman, “please do it”.
Olga recognizes something familiar. She recognizes the voices.

The soldiers on the Galgotha see this scene and know the intention of the general. They try to warn Olga and shake their heads. “Don’t drink” they try to sign to Olga. They know that her torture will last longer if she accepts the water.
“NO, NO don’t do it ….” Olga can see it on their faces. A few shake their arms behind the back of the general.

When she looks down, she recognizes the wife of the Lord Mayor. And with a shock she recognizes the man with the sponge also. He is the man who helped her carry the cross to the Galgotha!
“Accepts the water”, the man says trustfully.
Then Olga gives in. “Mmmm the water is so good”. The sponge is even pushed in her face so she can drink the water instead of only pushing her lips to it. And the sponge even returns a few times.

“Great”, the general says. “She will make it until the evening. I sent the rest of the soldiers to the Galgotha!”
Then they leave. The general has to go back to Jerusalem. A long way to go.

Olga sees them going. And then she realizes, she made a very big mistake to trust the wife of the Lord Mayor and the helpful man.
“That man must be an accomplice of the general. That’s why he helped me to carry the cross, otherwise I had never reached the Galgotha! How could I trust him?..!” Olga cries and some soldiers cry with her. The decurion even wants to kill her, but is stopped by the others. He would be crucified if he did. The soldiers have to knock him down.

Noon.

Fresh soldiers arrive.
They are disappointed. They expect to find a young naked girl writhing on a cross.
A young girl? Yeah
Naked? Yeah
Writhing NO

Disappointed they leave. Olga is dead.
The general will never know that the water was poisoned.

That’s it.
Abraham.

P.S. No PDF this time. Only 4 pictures.

Attachments

• Olga-N01.jpg.jpg
    Olga-N01.jpg.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 909
  • Olga-N02.jpg.jpg
    Olga-N02.jpg.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 851
  • Olga-N03.jpg.jpg
    Olga-N03.jpg.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 885
  • Olga-N04.jpg.jpg
    Olga-N04.jpg.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 899
NOTE:
I think the reader needs an explanation why the doctor washed Olga’s wounds in the Roman castle the night after her flogging. Then why he helped Olga to carry the cross up to the Galgotha and why he helps now Olga by poisoning the water.
In chapter 1 it was mentioned that the marriage of the Lord Mayer and his wife was not … well … uh … not very spectacular in a sexual way. A lot of man think that they can cheat their wife. But no man realizes that cheating means that TWO persons will have to cheat. In this case the wife of the Lord Mayor and the doctor have a relation for more than seven years already! She had not left the Lord Mayor because of Olga. She had no child on her own and she had ‘adopted’ Olga in her mind. But Olga was property of the Lord Mayor. To stay in her neighborhood she could see Olga grow up, just like couples who don’t want to divorce because of the children.
P.S. I hope I don’t make people sad by writing this note …. It is just a note that belongs to the story.
Abraham.

I am very surprised to discover that somebody has completly modified my posts et history on this forum.

@Abraham: Did you even wait for my autorization before posting here ?
It is not fair to benefit of the attraction of MY story to try to make yours read by somebody...

Just not acceptable !

Hi Crucificateur2

I agree totally with you! At first I was unsure I could write this story. Please don’t feel offended. I admire your work very much.

When I placed chapter 1 in PDF. It did not contain your pictures yet, because I needed an introduction how Olga got in trouble.
However I wrote this in the message of chapter 1:
“I got so impressed by our artwork that I got inspiration to write a story on my own, fully based on your work. But I needed a reason why poor Olga must be crucified. I made her a victim of a complot.
Maybe we can cooperate to think of more possible endings?
NOTE: Because your artwork is the inspiration of the story and the text is synchronous with your art, I hope it is correct to place my work in your threat. Or must I place the story in a own threat?

The message of chapter 2
“Here is the second Chapter.
From page 2 you will recognize that the story is almost synchronous with your art. And also in the next chapters.
But that has to wait till the end of the week.”
Abraham.

When I placed chapter 3 there were no suitable pictures yet of a dying Olga.
Message of chapter 4.
“Great I missed a good ending of the story. Thanks!
I hope you don't mind I continue with my text in your threat. I still follow the original sequence of you (with some little changes).”

From chapter 7 people asked me to publish the full text, no longer only in PDF. And some brainstorm about a united threat. You and me, with a full illustrated story of Olga.

All the time I gave you the full credits of the pictures. Without your pictures I would not have written the story at all. So I ask you again: Please don’t feel offended.
How can we solve this? Is it acceptable for you to work together and place the full illustrated story on this forum? I think it would be great if we can place the pictures between the text. You made more than 300 pictures and up till now I used about 260 without duplicates! I only re-arranged them. A fantastic job you did. If someone could correct the text for language errors this story is a complete book on his own.

If you give me permission I want to write about three other possible endings of Olga based on the pictures you made. (48, but maybe I don’t use all the pictures.) The idea is to let the people vote which ending they like most. What do you think of it?
And please, please, I beg you for one more time. Please don’t feel offended.
Abraham.

I think Abraham has done a terrific job in writing the story especially as English is not the first language of choice. We would certainly be flattered to think that somebody would go to such pains to write a story about our pics. In the past we have been fortunate to have Jedakk, GR, Willowfall and of course Eulalia write stories to accompany our pics and we are grateful not resentful. If anyone wishes to use our pics/stories on this or any other site then they are welcome and do not need our permission. Crucificateur2, your "discovery" comes rather late in the day to be creating a fuss.
You could choose to work together which I am sure all on this site would welcome as two great talents would meet. What I would find unacceptable would be an argument, which would be deleted.

Yes, Abraham ought to have asked you, Crucificateur, as a matter of courtesy. But he's made a great story form your great pictures, and he's apologised. Like Melissa, I look forward to you two co-operating in future, some very exciting things could come from it!

Hi Eulalia and Melissa,
Thank you for your support. I have never published a story on a forum before. But the pictures of Olga gave me a lot of inspirations suddenly. I have spent many many hours to write the story in my Easter vacation. With help of a dictionary and the spell-control of Microsoft Word still it was quit a job. In the beginning it was just fun for me and a thrill to do it. At the moment I did not realize the impact it would have on others. Therefore I still want to apologize to Crucificateur2. I wrote him also a mail to apologize. At this moment maybe it is better to wait for his reaction before I try to write other alternative endings based on the pictures of crucificateur2. I hope I did not caused problems. Maybe I can write for others when I have time, you have encouraged me to write more. In the few stories I wrote for my own pleasure (not about crucifixion, but more suitable in the BDSM forum) I try to put some psychology in it, motives and politics. You will recognize this in the story of Olga.
Abraham.

Hi Abraham,
Your perseverance with the dictionary and spell checker is truly amazing. As far as Crucificateur2's pics are concerned they are also amazing so I can see why you were moved to go to print. You haven't caused any problems as misunderstandings often occur on sites like this. I'm sure that a satisfactory solution will soon be found. If you need any assistance with proof reading as far as any final agreed story is concerned then I'm sure that either Eulalia or myself would be available. As far as I am aware no PDF or "movie" exists of Olga's Passion. After the amount of time and effort that Crucificateur2 and yourself have put in it would be a real shame to miss the opportunity of producing a real epic. As you say, it is better to wait for his reaction before working on the next step. I'm sure that hundreds of members are hoping for a positive development.

Hi Abraham,
Your perseverance with the dictionary and spell checker is truly amazing. As far as Crucificateur2's pics are concerned they are also amazing so I can see why you were moved to go to print. You haven't caused any problems as misunderstandings often occur on sites like this. I'm sure that a satisfactory solution will soon be found. If you need any assistance with proof reading as far as any final agreed story is concerned then I'm sure that either Eulalia or myself would be available. As far as I am aware no PDF or "movie" exists of Olga's Passion. After the amount of time and effort that Crucificateur2 and yourself have put in it would be a real shame to miss the opportunity of producing a real epic. As you say, it is better to wait for his reaction before working on the next step. I'm sure that hundreds of members are hoping for a positive development.
I have a feeling that will not happen, Crucificatuer2 originally posted a great portion of this series at Crux Foundation only to remove it after some negative comments there. I doubt we will be seeing any more here which is a shame on both parts. Some people are not open minded about what others do with their art.

Hi mykulus,
I think you are very probably correct. Given the lack of response I think I'll turn the series into a "movie" with audio...with or without permission.

Is it obligatory for me to accept !
I do not understand wwhy you want to enforce me to accept without any permission.
I would bne you, I would not even try to do that.
I just point out that NOBODY has try to contact me
My MP inbox is empty...

Back
Top Bottom