Olga's Passion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Olga's feet are nailed.
In this part I got problems to write. The way of nailing in the pictures is not consistent. Sometimes 1 nail, sometimes 2 nails, sometimes standing on the block, sometimes a not visible block. I think I have solved that problem in the text. The nail in her right foot makes it possible to move her foot sometimes in front of the other.
Abraham.

Attachments

• CrucifixionOfOlga-chapter5.pdf
    17.8 KB · Views: 345
  • PicturesOlga-chapter5a.pdf
    6.7 MB · Views: 296
  • PicturesOlga-chapter5b.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 262
Chaper 6 - The cross rises.
Chapter 7 - Olga gets accompany.

Dear forum members,
I enjoy to write a story using the pictures and I do my utmost to make it synchronius and yet to wave a story in it written by my own.
However, I don't get any reactions (positive or negative) at all.
As mentioned before, this is the first time I have the courage to publish a story on a forum. Please help me with tips: Do I allright and do you want to read more, or is het better to stop because I am a louzy writer.
There are about four chapters still to go.
I'm curious.
Abraham.
(By the way I'm not English, I hope I do well. But I must use a dictionary in almost every sentence I write.)

Attachments

• CrucifixionOfOlga-chapter6.pdf
    12.1 KB · Views: 194
  • PicturesOlga-chapter6.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 223
  • CrucifixionOfOlga-chapter7.pdf
    27.1 KB · Views: 163
  • PicturesOlga-chapter7.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 232
I have to download your pdfs onto my PC then open them, I can't open or view them online, I guess other people have to do the same, and we're a bit lazy. Can you post some of your story onto this thread so we can read it there? Just copy and paste parts of it into the 'reply' boxes.

We certainly want to encourage more writers on CruxForums. Don't worry about your English, we're a very international bunch and welcome anyone's and everyone's writing if it's exciting and arousing, even if it's not up to Oxbridge standards!

Thank you Eulalia for your reaction. I thought it was a good plan to make pdf''s because the story contains many pages. At this moment I am writing chapter 8, that is when the people leave the Golgotha in the afternoon. Up to chapter 7 the story consist of more than 20 pages already! I also made pdf''s of the pictures. Maybe I can stop that, because the pictures are the same allready published in this threat.
But I re-arranged some to make them more logical in my story.

To give an example of my text I will copy and paste chapter 7, because I change the text a bit after I uploaded it yesterday.
Chapter 7 is devided into 7a-7b-7c. Only a few pictures are needed and are placed in my former upload. (PicturesOfOlga-Chapter7.pdf)
Abraham.

The crucifixion of OLGA

Chapter 7A: Olga gets a first visit of the public

Now the job is done the soldiers can rest. People gather around the cross to have a good look. When Olga opens her eyes she sees people even standing right under her. Hundreds of people are watching. A ‘déjà vu’ again? Only one day ago the eyes of a hundred soldiers were focused on a nude Olga in the Roman castle when she was flogged. But unfortunately for Olga …, she hangs naked on a cross observed by hundreds of people. It is reality.
There are friends, people she knows from the village, many strangers. All are staring at her.
At first Olga tries to hide her nudity, but of course … that is impossible. With nailed hands and feet the only thing she can try is to keep her modesty as good as possible. But she cannot hide the pain this causes when she pulls herself up in an attempt to stand straight, with legs closed as much as possible. Making slow movements she tries to ease the pain a bit.
Reactions of the people from the village differ now they have a close look on Olga.

There is indignation about her nudity (mostly of women):
“All Romans are just pigs to crucify a naked Jewish woman …”
There is indignation about her former prudishness, when they see her sex (mostly men):
“She must have been raped in a gangbang of Roman soldiers”, guesses a man.
Another supposes that Olga must have had a scandalous life of a strumpet in secret.
“I thought she was a virgin …”, a man says with frustration in his voice.
Olga recognizes him. Only a week ago she rejected him to have a date.

It’s April in Palestine. Noon has just started, the warmth of the sun is getting uncomfortable. Olga worries. New problems to deal with. The combination of a bare skin and the heat of the sun will not stay unpunished….

The Romans have built shelters and place sunshades against the sun. Sitting in the shadow people can get free drinks and food. Some musicians play for the V.I.P.’s. From their position they have a clear look on Olga hanging on the cross. Great, the general has organized a decent reception.
The sun starts to burn.
All people are requested to leave the spot and to hide for the sun.
Soon Olga will get all the attention of the sunbeams on the Galgotha.

---------------------------------------

Chapter 7B: Some tenderness for Olga

Before the centurion leaves the spot, he cuts Olga’s skin near her shoulders with a spear.
“He Olga, when you are thirsty, drink your own blood. Otherwise flies will do it”, he laughs.

Only one guard stays behind. He will have all the time to have a close look on Olga for the next few hours. But the soldier is not pleased. He knows that both will suffer in the heat.
Olga will suffer naked on the cross while the sun will burn her skin badly. But the soldier will suffer too. His is fully armed and has to stand still in the heat, not allowed to leave his spot. That is also a challenge.
The centurion gave him the order to stay because he is the sheep goat of the camp. The centurion suspects him to sympathize with the Jewish local population. When the soldier sees Olga writhing on the cross. He feels sorry for her. He met Olga once in daily life. Olga was one of the few girls/women who were not hostile against the Romans. She is a pleasant girl. What a shame to do this to her. And moreover, it is a scandal to offer a Jewish girl to a fake God in Jewish viewpoint. One day a war is inevitable.
Note: That war comes about 70 A.D. You want to know the name where this story takes place? Masada.
The soldier observes all of Olga’s moves. She tries several positions to stand still. Her left foot is placed on a woodblock, but that steeps and the awkward position causes cramps. Her right foot can make some movements. It seems the right nail is not fully driven into the wood. But this foot slips of the block all the time. He also observes she can hardly use her left arm to adjust her position. And of course Olga must be thirsty. He is too.

Olga got her last drink when she was in the cell of the Roman castle, early in the morning.
Despite her hopeless position she is in, she has some luck. The heat of the sun dries up the blood. There are no mosquito’s circling around her head. Finally she finds a position for her right foot on the woodblock, but then she must bent her leg outward. For the public it will give an obscene view, but for this moment there is only one young Roman soldier nearby.

Unfortunately for Olga it is not possible to bent her legs outward for a longtime. It decreases the pain in her hands and feet, but it also costs energy of the muscles in her legs. The V.I.P.’s on the tribune see Olga dance on the cross when cramps cause her severe problems. Some of them are cheering: “Look at her, she has come to action ….”

When Olga regains control over her muscles she recognizes the young soldier who stands on guard. She met him once. He was nervous and clumsy when they bumped on the marketplace.
He must be a shy young man and probably he has no experience with women at all.
The life of Olga has changed dramatically within two days. Before, Olga was a shy slavegirl and avoided that men could see more of her than an ankle. Yesterday and today hundreds of people have seen her naked in public. But all those men were anonymous onlookers for her. He is different. For the next few yours they will be ‘just the two of them’. No one else, except for the public at a distance. Olga observes him, like he observes her.
To some amusement Olga discovers that each time, when strain in her muscles forces her to open her legs, he turns away his head decent. But curiosity makes him peek secretly, what makes him fail to deny he is watching her. Olga starts to like him. A pity she will not meet him in future again.
There is some amusement between them when he discovers that Olga found out his peeking. She teases him with it, by opening deliberately her right leg (she can move best) a few times. Although it costs her some extra pain, she feels it is worth to have some distraction in this miserable situation she is in…. There is a sudden juvenile behave between them. At last Olga gives him a hint. She does not mind his peeking and turns her torso towards him. He sees her struggle to do so, because her left hand refuses to cooperate. Grateful he accepts her offer and has the courage to explore her body with his eyes. Marcus Antonius will never forget her.
Olga is amazed about her own behavior. She really likes it to tease the boy, and she grants him to have a good look on her body. She can almost feel his eyes explore her body. Despite the pain she feels a sexual arousal building. It confuses Olga: Has she fallen in love?

NOTE: We allow Olga her moment of tenderness. But there can be an alternative explanation for this erotic event. A third party might be involved. Except for the young soldier one more companion joined in. A very lonely flesh eating fly, attracted by her half-opened vagina causes physic stimuli on some favorite spots. Olga lets him. The fly is not the main problem she has to deal with and at this moment he (or she?) is a friend.

---------------------------------

Chapter 7C: Humiliation of Olga

It is high noon. The sun is on its hottest and Olga is the loneliest creature in the world, despite of the presence of the guard she likes, the fly and some hundreds of people who watch her from a distance.

Olga feels miserable. Her skin is in flames. All parts of her body hurt. Cramps ravage through her muscles and cause a pushing and pulling on the nails that has a devastating effect on the wounds. But the more cramp she has, the lessen she can move. She loses blood, but that dries up quickly. She can hardly sweat, because of hydration. The fly is not a friend anymore and the guard wobbles on his feet.

Olga knows that she will not leave this spot alive. The only thing she can do is to endure the torture and to wait. Waiting for a death she hopes will come soon, but until then she has to live this very short life yet to go. Each draught of breath causes Olga pain. She moans.
Olga has never hated the Romans before, but now she curses them. She knows that the soldiers and V.I.P.’s share an interest that conflicts with Olga’s. They hope that Olga’s death will be postponed as long as possible. For them Olga is like a clown with as main function to entertain them. When the sun will lose its strength, they return to have fun. Olga passes out.
The centurion approaches and sends the guard away. Olga does not notice it. Limb she hangs on the cross.
“He Olga, wake up”, he shouts for everybody to hear, “common give us a show!”
And with a weaker voice the others cannot hear: “This is the second time you disappoint me Olga. When you refused to cooperate in the camp that night, soldiers paid a fortune for a show you did not give. At least you can make it up with me. Just you and me.”
Olga tries to ignore him ….
“Show me your cunt and shake your tits baby. Give me a private show you flop of a whore”, he says angry.
The man does not exists for Olga ….
The centurion sits down on a rock with a parasol, a pint of beer and a dildo mounted on a stick. He waits patiently. He knows that the pain will intervene in his favor.

A while Olga manages it to keep her legs closed, but her attempts to begrudge his triumph are in vain. Olga cannot avoid to give him a close view on her sex. Exhausted she knows she is defeated. He will have his joy. He won (of course) and silent she waits what he will do to her.
The man takes the stick with the dildo.

To show piety for Olga, we leave them in private ….

This is very good stuff Abraham!​
I love the way you're getting into Olga's thoughts and emotions,​
her feelings for the shy young guard are a lovely touch,​
and the naughty fly's a delightful twist!​
Absolutely nothing to worry about with your English,​
a few tiny slips, less than many English-speakers make.​
I do think it's best to post it on the Forum in this way,​
people seem much more likely to find it and enjoy it,​
and what looks like a large amount of written text takes a lot less bytes than most images,​
though popping a thumbnail or two into each episode (like THT does in Eulalia's Ordeal with the IMF)​
makes it enjoyable as it goes along, readers like it.​
Keep it up Abraham, welcome to the Guild of Crux-Writers!​

Thank you for your advise Eulalia,
Below I have attached 3 pictures of chapter7. The reason I used PDF's is that chapter 2 .. 6 contains 204 pictures! (Chapter 1 does not contain pictures.)
All pictures already excist in this threat. Many in chronological order, but sometimes I changed the order to make them more logical in my story. Therefore the PDF's.
I have not asked crucificateur2 permission to re-use his pictures. I hope that is not a problem, because I use the pictures in his threat, to express it is HIS artwork. However, the story is mine.
There are still about 4 chapters to go. I am writing chapter 8 now and chapter 9 is written inside my brain, but not on paper yet. I have two/three possible endings in my mind (of course Olga dies in all on the cross...)
I am not sure what to do with chapter 1 .. 6 at the moment.
When the story is finished (I hope within two weeks or so) maybe we can replace all chapters with the full text in a combined threat of crusificateur2 and mine? Than "the crucifixion of Olga" is an full illustrated story with tekst and pictures together?
Abraham.
(I hope the pictures are placed well, I am not sure how to to it. This is a first try.)

Attachments

• Olga-J03.jpg
    Olga-J03.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 418
  • Olga-J11.jpg
    Olga-J11.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 411
  • Olga-J15.jpg
    Olga-J15.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 393
Thank you for your advise Eulalia,
Below I have attached 3 pictures of chapter7. The reason I used PDF's is that chapter 2 .. 6 contains 204 pictures! (Chapter 1 does not contain pictures.)
All pictures already excist in this threat. Many in chronological order, but sometimes I changed the order to make them more logical in my story. Therefore the PDF's.
I have not asked crucificateur2 permission to re-use his pictures. I hope that is not a problem, because I use the pictures in his threat, to express it is HIS artwork. However, the story is mine.
There are still about 4 chapters to go. I am writing chapter 8 now and chapter 9 is written inside my brain, but not on paper yet. I have two/three possible endings in my mind (of course Olga dies in all on the cross...)
I am not sure what to do with chapter 1 .. 6 at the moment.
When the story is finished (I hope within two weeks or so) maybe we can replace all chapters with the full text in a combined threat of crusificateur2 and mine? Than "the crucifixion of Olga" is an full illustrated story with tekst and pictures together?
Abraham.
(I hope the pictures are placed well, I am not sure how to to it. This is a first try.)

That's the idea, Abraham - post the story and a selection of the pictures, and attach other pics going with each chapter to the same post as a pdf. I hope crucificateur2 is happy with your using them and with your story, it's certainly a way we like to work on the Forums, artists and writers co-operating to bring each other's work to life in new and exciting ways.

And, yes, we could do as you say with chapters 1-6 - open a new thread with a slightly different title, 'Olga' Passiion: the story" or whatever, and paste all the text into it. I (or other moderators) can make it a 'closed' thread so no-one else can put stuff on it. If the version on this thread has got lots of likes and positive comments (and my guess is it will), it could go into the Archive.

I've deleted the duplicate, easily mistake to make. Penalty only 40 lashes!

That's the idea, Abraham - post the story and a selection of the pictures, and attach other pics going with each chapter to the same post as a pdf. I hope crucificateur2 is happy with your using them and with your story, it's certainly a way we like to work on the Forums, artists and writers co-operating to bring each other's work to life in new and exciting ways.

And, yes, we could do as you say with chapters 1-6 - open a new thread with a slightly different title, 'Olga' Passiion: the story" or whatever, and paste all the text into it. I (or other moderators) can make it a 'closed' thread so no-one else can put stuff on it. If the version on this thread has got lots of likes and positive comments (and my guess is it will), it could go into the Archive.

I've deleted the duplicate, easily mistake to make. Penalty only 40 lashes!
a pdf can changed in a png, jpg file and upload in this thread. example chapter 6

hansi;)

Attachments

• CrucifixionOfOlga-chapter6.png
    CrucifixionOfOlga-chapter6.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 225
A great story Abraham! I enjoy that and I find it's well written; we live the Olga's passion...;) Continue....I hope;)

The crucifixion of OLGA

Chapter 8 Things are getting out of control

When the heat of the sun tempers, the public leaves their shelters and gather around the cross again. It gets crowded on the Galgotha and from her position, Olga sees still more people arrive yet.
Olga has no pride feelings to be honourd by so many people. It is not reasonable to think that they are here for her personally. They have no idea who Olga is and why she is nailed on the cross. Probably they think she is a criminal who is punished by the Romans. The only reason they are here is to see a young naked woman on the cross. It is fine to see a nice crucifixion so now and then to relax in this harsh times and now they have luck: this time it is a young naked women, that makes it even the better.

The situation on the Galgotha becomes chaotic. Many soldiers are drunk. When Olga was left alone in the heat, drinks were free for the V.I.P’s and the catering made a mess of it. The general is furious. He sees the discipline vanish. Most soldiers of this Roman cohort are barbarians from Galicia (Spain, not Galilee). For the general only one thing matters now. The official ceremony to offer Olga to Mars. The high priest of the Roman temple in Jerusalem has just arrived.

Soldiers take position at the foot of the cross, to make a cordon. The decurion is among them. He and some of his men are in a nasty mood. They want to nag Olga. Some spears are lifted and move around Olga’s face to show her how powerlessness she is.

Right under her Olga sees a pile of crates rise. Almost drunk, the decurion climbs up on it. He needs the support of the pole of the cross to prevents his fall. He taps her feet and shows her a bottle of wine. “He Olga, something to drink?” People laugh. Visible for her, some soldiers pour water on the ground.

Olga’s throat hurts. Her tongue does not function and her lips are split. Some hours ago her salivary glands stopped function caused by hydration.

Then a sponge is placed up a spear and Olga sees the wet sponge nearing. She looks to the wet sponge as in trance. So close in distance and yet so far away! The soldier teases her by closing the distance some more. Olga does not trust this sudden generosity of the soldiers. Of course they are teasing her and will deny her to drink. The sponge nears still. Hope builds inside Olga: “Will they allow her to wet her lips?” The sponge is soo near …, she smells the sponge. The nails in her hands tear as Olga hangs forward in an attempt to reach the sponge with her lips. “Yes, … yes … I can … make it …”, her lips touch the sponge and then the sponge disappears.

Two drunk soldiers lose their balance and splutter wine around. What a joy they have. A day they will remember for years.

Olga sees another spear nearing. It points to the nipple of her left breast. Olga fights the pressure to avoid the touch of the spear. Some rebellion returns into Olga. And then she thinks: “Do you want to kill me? Fine, do it. Common, make an end of this torture.” Olga braces herself and looks offending to the soldier. Then she turns her torso and offers herself to the spear. Her aggressive reaction disturbs the mood of the soldier. Olga waits for a cut or a blow of a spear that is not in her presence anymore.

Meanwhile the general got a new problem. The high priest refuses to accept Olga as an suitable offer to Mars!

“What”… shouts the general, “but why, look at her, she is beautiful. Mars will be pleased!”
“Because this offer is abused” is the simple reply.
In their enthusiasm some V.I.P.’s told the high priest about a dildo mounted on a stick that the centurion had stuck into Olga.
“That is not allowed”, said the high priest calm.

The general is flabbergasted. In daily life it is not a problem at all to abuse a slave woman and then to offer her to Mars. He knows examples of women who were raped by a whole bunch of soldiers before she got beheaded, or hanged, or whatever you can think of. As far as he knows Mars likes all offers, as long as they look good.

NOTE: I must strongly underline that this story is not historical correct. Please forgive me my free interpretation of history. And yes, I admit …. maybe I am a pervert. Abraham.

“This day is the yearly celebration of ‘Feastday of Fertility’ in the whole empire,” explained the high priest. “If you nail a woman on the cross as a gift to Mars on this special day, Mars considers her as his temporary wife. So Olga is married with Mars. You cannot offend God to fuck his wife with a dildo on the day of her marriage.”
“Oh no” stutters the general. “How do we solve this?”
“Do nothing. That woman is crucified, like hundreds of others in the empire today. Probably Mars will not notice. Forget the ceremony. You have crucified just a slave girl, that’s all.”

The general is stunned. Suddenly all things go wrong. It is chaos on the Galgotha.
- Disappointed V.I.P.’s are leaving while new people still arrive!
- The high priest is in discussion with a Jewish rabi and makes furious gestures.
- The soldiers from Galicia have not the faintest idea who Mars is, think that the festivities are over and start to take down the cross.
- Drunken soldiers sell weapons to traders.
- Citizens are fighting with a few pick pockers.
- It seems there is no organization anymore.
- This crucifixion becomes a disaster.
Only one person behaves according his plan. OLGA. She looks like a mountain in a tsunami. The look of a Madonna. “How could I missed it: Olga IS the Madonna.”

Olga has no idea what is going on. People are leaving the Golgotha while people arrive. It is a queue in the traffic to and from the Galgotha. Musicians stopped playing. Citizens and soldiers are angry because the general orders the catering to stop deliver wine and he orders everybody to leave the Golgotha.

Olga tries to turn her body for as far as that is possible for her. Suddenly the cross moves. Olga looks down. It seems there are soldiers who want to take down the cross and others who try to avoid that. The decurion sleeps and the centurion cannot be found.
In the chaos some soldiers forget that Olga is still on the cross. A spear moves to her belly accidentally and just in time she can avoid that the spear will end in a part of her body a spear does not belong. (See picture Olga-K14.) (Yeah yeah I know, a spear does not belong in any part of the body. Grumble. Abraham.)

Most people has gone. On her left side Olga sees the general sit on a horse only a few meters away. It looks as if he is investigation her. His behave is strange. As if he does not see a naked body on a cross but a phantom.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh”, one of the worst cramps Olga will have this day attacks her by surprise. All these moves she has made were too much for her muscles. In protest a terrible cramp hits her legs. Olga forces her legs outward by pushing and pulling her bodyweight with all her might. As a result Olga gives the most obscene view on her sex possible.

The general rides to Olga. In his high position he has a clear view.
“Mmmm … a Madonna would not do so I suppose …. I must be wrong.”
He gives Olga’s sex a thoroughly look and regrets his choice for Mars today. “With such a cunt she has, maybe I had better offered this slave girl to Venus. But you can only crucify a woman once, otherwise…. Pity.” Then he leaves her.

The last citizens who leave the Golgotha stop when they see Olga this way. Men nod approvingly and angry women try to pull their husbands away. There are even men who had just leaved the Golgotha and return. (I thought I was the pervert. Abraham)

Olga regains some control over her muscles again and the general leaves the camp. A small group of soldiers will stay on guard until Olga is dead.

Attachments

• Olga-K03.jpg
    Olga-K03.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 412
  • Olga-K14.jpg
    Olga-K14.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 411
  • Olga-K21.jpg
    Olga-K21.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 439
  • PicturesOlga-Chapter8.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 213
PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE FIRST BEFORE READING CHAPTER 9.
Chapter 9 is a difficult chapter to write, because I have to think how Olga dies in chapter 10. When I started to write, the last pictures of crucificateur2 were not there yet. The reader can notice that until know (including chapter 9) ALL pictures of crucificateur2 are used.

MIND: 275 pictures total until now! (although sometimes in a different order).

But some newer pictures about how Olga dies conflicts with the story I had in mind. I think I solve it best to make different chapter 10's. Then you can chose for yourself which one you like most. And it gives me time. I cannot afford to put much more time in this story I already did.
Number 10 (the first solution) will be somewhere this week.

Caution:
Most of the story in chapter 9 is sad. Ofcourse it is. Olga hangs on the cross since noon. Now it is evening. But I managed to let Olga take REVENGE on the men who did this to her.
I hope I have stimulated her curiosity and that you like chapter 9 now following.
Abraham.

Chapter 9 is divided into 9A and 9B, both in the box below.

The crucifixion of OLGA

Chapter 9A: Three muddleheaded minds

Most civilians have gone. The Golgotha is almost empty. The soldiers who stay at the Golgotha are busy. They have a lot to do. Before dark they have to brake off the tribune, remove the shelters for the sun and clean up the mass. They don’t spent much time in Olga. So now and then a soldier looks up when he passes by.

Olga sees the men working. One tent is not removed and Olga knows why. A guard will stay at the crucifixion spot until she is dead. The tent is mend for the soldiers who stay there for the night. Suddenly Olga friezes when she notices that not ALL the shelters for the sun are removed!

“They think I still live tomorrow noon!” Olga starts to cry. Although she is dizzy of hydration some tears run over her cheeks. Would she really live one more day?

A few soldiers feel sorry for Olga, but don’t know what to do. You cannot simply say: “Cheer up Olga, a new morning a new chance”, or something like that. The only thing they can think off is to stare at her.
Other soldiers don’t feel any sorry at all for Olga. Why would they? They walk around the cross and hope that Olga will give them a late show, now she is still able to do so. Tomorrow she will hardly move.
Olga’s cries also attracts the attention of some soldiers who have a hangover or lean sleepy on a spear. Among them is the decurion. He stumbles in the direction of Olga.

“Oh no” cries Olga even louder when she sees him approach. Desperate she looks around if she can find the guard she fell in love with at noon. Maybe he can protect her, but he is not there. She forces herself to stand up in a useless try to stay away of him.

The decurion knows he is not popular. Olga is the perfect instrument for him to amuse the men and to gain some popularity. He points to her and calls: “Who wants to bet she will keep her legs together?”. No one bets. Everybody knows already that Olga is not able to stand up for long. To ease the pain in her feet she will bent her knees until the pain in her hands forces her to stand up and then the cycle repeats. Another cycle starts when cramp hits her. Then she hangs on her arms with legs spread as far as possible and after some time she stands up, etcetera.
“Look, look, you can see her cunt”, shouts the decurion in an attempt to get attention.
“Shut up”, a man says. He stands close to Olga with his eyes fixed on her belly and he does not want to be disturbed.
Another man says: “I have a headache, don’t shout that much”.
And some soldiers say: “Leave her alone, she has had enough”.

“But, but, thanks to me she is here because I won her ... I did this for you all”, the decurion yells in despairs. He does not understand their negative reactions at all.
“Yeah, by cheating when playing dice. We all know how you are. Poor girl”, says a man. “That’s mine opinion also”, says another.

Olga is shocked. “I am the victim of a cheater.” Until know she thought that the Lord Mayor had lend her out for some reason she did not know.

Out of nowhere the centurion is there. Some soldiers found him when they cleared out the mess in a corner. He hid himself, afraid for the general. A friend had warned him that the general went out of his mind when he had discovered that it was HIS fault that the ceremony could not go on. The general had even threatened he wanted to crucify the centurion at the back side of the cross, so Olga and he would hang shoulder on shoulder.

Desperate the centurion looks at the cross and just at that moment Olga feels a cramp coming up. She starts open up her legs (see Olga-L14).
The centurion gives a cry. Demons attack him. Olga’s sex leads him to HIS Golgotha. He gets insane. He takes off his clothes and the soldiers see him running away into the dessert.
Note: It is unknown what has happened with the centurion. A ransom was set on his head. Rumors say he drowned when he could not free himself from the chain of his oar when the galley sank.

Chapter 9B: Olga cheats the cheater

Now the soldiers have finished their work, they gather around Olga. In some parts of the empire a crucified person could last three days, depending of the weather. But Olga will not last that long. This night maybe, but more probably she dies tomorrow-morning. And if she would survive the morning, it was certain she would die in the heat of the sun.
The men have nothing to do. They have to wait till Olga is dead. A table is set at some distance of Olga and the men talk a bit. The decurion offers them to play dice. Of course everybody refuses.

Olga is writhing in pain continuously. She can hardly find a position to stay still, but the soldiers leave her alone. Then she feels the urge to urinate. The soldiers have no interest in her at the moment, could she … Oh no, just at this moment a soldier watches her.
The soldier is curious. For the first time in hours it seems that Olga tries to hide her sex. Why would she do so? Then Olga gives up. Her spirit is almost broken. This day has proved that nailed on the cross she loses any battle. She will have to urinate while the man has a clear look. Olga expects a stream, but it are a few drops instead. That’s all she has. (Hydration.)
Olga feels ashamed. The man will use this knowledge to make fun again. But instead the man nods to her. He understands her feelings. She has nothing to worry over.

The soldiers are bord. At last the decurions succeeds to find some pokerplayers.
The friendly man also joins in. Olga knows the rule of play. The Lord Mayor had teached it her and she defeated him several times. One dice is kept secret under a cup for the other players. Olga forces her body so, she can see the cup that hides the dice of the decurion and when he lifts it, she can see the dice!

It costs her some trouble to track the attention of the friendly man. At first he does not understand why Olga tries to stretch her fingers and shakes her head. Sometimes Olga nods YES and sometimes she shakes NO. The man realizes that these movements must cost her tremendous pain. “Why is she doing this”. And then it hits. Olga gives signs! Of course Olga cannot keep it secret to the others for long. One after the other notices her signs. More people join in the game.

The decurion is desperate. He is losing more money than he can earn in a year! He has never lost so much money. Even cheating does not work when he turns the dice under the cup. It seems that all his opponents can read in his mind. He is financial broken, skint, cleaned out!

He gives up. If he would play further he would even have lost his clothes.

When the men see a bright smile on the face of Olga, they cannot keep heir joy secret also. The decurion suddenly suspects what is going on. He looks at Olga. Would she …. With a pokerface Olga first looks away and then suddenly she turns her body and offending she looks him straight in the eyes.
He is astonished. “That cannot be true”.
“Uh, what cannot be true?” intervenes a man with an innocent voice.
The decurion looks to Olga again. He still cannot believe it. Then he jumps up furious.

Olga has a tremendous pain to hold her body in this position and then an even more horrible pain and cramps all over her body hits her. When she was signing to the men she had given everything she could endure and could ask of her body at this stage of her torment. And in the joy of her victory she had forgotten in what situation she was in. Now everything happens all at once.
You can hear the spoke bone of her left arm crack further while her legs have a life on its own. Her right hand also stops function and trying to push her legs outward does not work also. “Ahhhhh … nnnnoooo … ahhhh … Jhaw… pl .. se … ahhhh”.

The decurion freezes as if he is a statute. Suddenly something you can call ‘conscience’ (he never had) becomes active. He knows he caused this misery Olga is in. He won Olga with cheating to make money with her as a whore in the camp. But how could he. Look at her, Olga is a beautiful woman, a human being (uh, well, a sort of … after all she is a slave, isn't she). Now she got a chance for revenge, but what she did is nothing compared he did to her.

While the decurion has his thoughts, Olga finally gets her body under control and regains some of composure. The decurion sits at the table again. But the only thing he does is staring at Olga. "Is she a madonna?"
And Olga? Her face is a mix of guilty and victory.

Attachments

• Olga-L10.jpg
    Olga-L10.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 407
  • Olga-L13.jpg
    Olga-L13.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 378
  • Olga-L14.jpg
    Olga-L14.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 375
  • Olga-M05.jpg
    Olga-M05.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 395
  • Olga-M13.jpg
    Olga-M13.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 370
  • PicturesOlga-Chapter9.pdf
    6.8 MB · Views: 186
HISTORICAL NOTE
In this almost complete story Olga is seen as a Madonna twice. (Maybe she will be three times. I have not finished the story yet.) In the Roman Army the Egyptian Goddess ISIS was very important. She has a ‘sun’ HORUS. And on many statutes you can see ISIS with the child HORUS on her arm. Of course the Christian Church destroyed the cult of Isis. Today we only know her counterpart. Maria as Goddess with child in the Catholic Church.
Maybe I had better mentioned this NOTE somewhere in the story.
Abraham.

Really well presented story, Olga has certainly given us all a lot of pleasure, thanks and look forward to more.

HISTORICAL NOTE
In this almost complete story Olga is seen as a Madonna twice. (Maybe she will be three times. I have not finished the story yet.) In the Roman Army the Egyptian Goddess ISIS was very important. She has a ‘sun’ HORUS. And on many statutes you can see ISIS with the child HORUS on her arm. Of course the Christian Church destroyed the cult of Isis. Today we only know her counterpart. Maria as Goddess with child in the Catholic Church.
Maybe I had better mentioned this NOTE somewhere in the story.
Abraham.

Personally I am not an enthusiast of nails and nailing, but your story is very well written, the characters' reactions are very coherent, from utter callousness to sincere pity, the physical details are harrowing. A compelling story indeed! Bravo!

As to Maria, she is not considered a Goddess by the Catholic Church, nor she has ever been. Just for historical accuracy.

Personally I am not an enthusiast of nails and nailing, but your story is very well written, the characters' reactions are very coherent, from utter callousness to sincere pity, the physical details are harrowing. A compelling story indeed! Bravo!

As to Maria, she is not considered a Goddess by the Catholic Church, nor she has ever been. Just for historical accuracy.
no, y're right because she was the "virgin" mother of Gods Son

A short moment I considered to save Olga from the cross at the end of the story. A happy end like a hollywood movie would do, so the public feel good when they leave the theater.
(In fact there is one historical case in a description of Flavius Josephus about 70 A.D. A man survives a crucifixion because an authoritative Roman intervenes before this man could die.)

NO, sorry, I have to disappoint you. Olga dies. When I started to write the story some weeks ago I did not know Olga personally. But now, now I have seen Olga’s struggles to make the best of it in her terrible situation, I started to admire her first and now I love Olga.
Poor Olga.
At the beginning of the story Olga was a shy innocent young girl, a bit passive and did not stand up for her own rights. But Olga proved in other chapters that she is less helpless than you would suspect. If she was not nailed on the cross to die, she might have grown up as a strong and self-confident woman in life. And Olga is soo young, yet she dies. It is not fair!

There are several ways to die on the cross. Peaceful, or very spectacular. I will write several endings, so the reader can chose with ending he/she likes most.

In this chapter - 10A - I chose for a peaceful solution. I think Olga deserves it. Or … maybe I am that pervert that sadism wins it in this chapter? Stay close and read what happens with Olga.

By the way: A more violent death will follow later. This or next week.
Abraham

Back
Top Bottom