Olympics

Go to CruxDreams.com

dfg42

Senator
Hi,

you probably know the German misquote of Winston Churchill's no sports statement, as "sport is murder" and inspired by Kamitora's peg race who managed to make impalement a contest (see pic) I think we should make crucifixion some kind of sport contest. I think about a group sport contest, probably writing it as a story.
pegrace.jpg

@thehangingtree did do an Olympic story back in 2016.... ;)

Okay, I read a bit of hangingtrees suggestions. I had a few comments or suggestions. Well, I understand that many like to see females on crux, but we can not bring it, since old Olympia had no females, but nude males (okay there is some discussions about it, but I tend to accept it). I think modern would be a female and male contest and a mixed contest. I definitively need a cornu, because it is used for timing (if completely in, time stops), also for different weight classes, besides I like that (see my avatar). The patibulum race I will copy, that is a very innovative idea.

Just because you said that we had an Olympic drought in 2020: I did not miss since I was not into sports, till I discovered nude swimming for me. So learning from that it would be rather easy to improve current olympics by going back to the roots and probably crucifixion can become sport, after all other killing arts, such as javelin throwing is sports to, with the needed non-letal modifications, naturally.

Okay, I read a bit of hangingtrees suggestions. I had a few comments or suggestions. Well, I understand that many like to see females on crux, but we can not bring it, since old Olympia had no females, but nude males (okay there is some discussions about it, but I tend to accept it). I think modern would be a female and male contest and a mixed contest. I definitively need a cornu, because it is used for timing (if completely in, time stops), also for different weight classes, besides I like that (see my avatar). The patibulum race I will copy, that is a very innovative idea.

Just because you said that we had an Olympic drought in 2020: I did not miss since I was not into sports, till I discovered nude swimming for me. So learning from that it would be rather easy to improve current olympics by going back to the roots and probably crucifixion can become sport, after all other killing arts, such as javelin throwing is sports to, with the needed non-letal modifications, naturally.
It sounds like you're onto something! :)

Hi,

you probably know the German misquote of Winston Churchill's no sports statement, as "sport is murder" and inspired by Kamitora's peg race who managed to make impalement a contest (see pic) I think we should make crucifixion some kind of sport contest. I think about a group sport contest, probably writing it as a story.
View attachment 922654
Always wanted to see a repeat of this with the girls.

Same hole tho ;)

since old Olympia had no females,
Completely untrue.
That perception is there because the sports weren't gendered, and so the women would have to compete against the men. Which of course means the men has a massive advantage, so that few women would want to participate. Athenian culture was also not very accepting of female athletes, but Sparta. Foot races in Sparta had contenders of both genders, all naked of course. And as for the Olympics, chariot races were dominated by Spartan women.

Completely untrue.
That perception is there because the sports weren't gendered, and so the women would have to compete against the men. Which of course means the men has a massive advantage, so that few women would want to participate. Athenian culture was also not very accepting of female athletes, but Sparta. Foot races in Sparta had contenders of both genders, all naked of course. And as for the Olympics, chariot races were dominated by Spartan women.
I heard that of the chariot races, the rest is new to me, anyway in cruxlympics there are both genders.... I have now some rules suggesting it.

OKAY: Let us first look at equipment. There is the x-Cross (for one discipline) and the T-cross which has 3 types of sediles (small about 15cm, normal about 25cm and big, some fist size cornu, the sizes are strictly defined and controlled). The x-cross is separated into 2 parts, the T-cross in 3 parts, and the parts are 400 m from crucifixion place away.

Guess you got it.

It is a team sport, consisting of 6 members. Let us look at male/female teams wearing roman soldier dress, consisting of shirt and 10kg armour. Naturally there are 2 rounds.

The race starts, 3 members (the crucified) run with patibulum, the other 3 (the executioners) run with sedile to crucifixation place, arrived at that place the executioners strip the to crucified team members, mount the cross, fix the crucified and have to erect the cross. As soon as the cross stands the the sedile is placed and the crucified can let the cornu enter, as soon as the cornu is completely in, which is checked by a small electric contact, the clock starts for 15 or 30 minutes, then time is taken. Winner is the fastest team.

Okay the contest: All male groups 2 rounds, entering anally for 30 minutes, all female groups 4 rounds entering vaginally 15 minutes, anally 25 minutes, mixed groups
4 females and 2 males, 2f vaginally, 2f anally and 2m.... well you guess....

The x cross uses 4 team members and the crucified is fucked......

The peg race you know from kamitoras pic......

That is it, the rest you can guess, such as sucking for lowering pain.

I will write a story how this was invented by my 2 heroes from the story (passion play), e.g. Juliette Johnson and Brian Johnson as inventor.

Always wanted to see a repeat of this with the girls.

Same hole tho ;)
Anatomically that is disappointing. Personally I prefer when woman are penetrated from behind, but the vagina is wider (remember: complete baby came out there...) but shorter, while the column is long after the first vertical part. It also seems that the males are wider there (not sure...). A female, I know, once explained me, that with her larger equipped friends (hm, or customer I guess) she prefers to get it anally not vaginally which is easier for her. So the peg race must at the end go anally since the other is not possible, I think it might be best to do it both.

Anatomically that is disappointing. Personally I prefer when woman are penetrated from behind, but the vagina is wider (remember: complete baby came out there...) but shorter, while the column is long after the first vertical part. It also seems that the males are wider there (not sure...). A female, I know, once explained me, that with her larger equipped friends (hm, or customer I guess) she prefers to get it anally not vaginally which is easier for her. So the peg race must at the end go anally since the other is not possible, I think it might be best to do it both.
As long as the biggest one's go anally I'll be a happy reader

Back
Top Bottom