Olympics

Go to CruxDreams.com
In another thread we discussed that probably the bodybuilder contests could mostly benefit from the crucifixion narrative, a far as we know it. I outline shortly possible competition.

First round: 20 female and 20 male contestant pose in loincloth (instead of those ugly, small bath or bikini parts as today)

ibPcC2G.jpg

10 contestants weren selected from judges to round 2

Second round: 10 female and 10 male contestant pose nude and are subject of very mild or symbolic flogging.

images-5.jpeg obligatory pose

66c62ada18cdee886a554f3faccdf6b0.jpg images-4.jpegunnamed.jpgstandard poses
images-3.jpeg98D963F.jpg new obligatory poses

from these 10 and 10 contestants 3 females and 3 males were elected for the final round.

Third round: The three finalist were put with ropes, naturally, put on a cross. I suggest nude (this will be without discusson) and with cornu (sport should be fun)
for this round.

Only wearing this slutty tights is reason enoug to crucify this athlete....
Karl Lagerfeld said that you lost your live when wearing jogging shorts. But yes, with the exception of Denise Masino, the bodybuilder, male and even more female, have a huge dress problem. Proposing loincloth and/or nude would improve it. And naturally you must forbid hormones. Here nude would help, since those let the penis shrink, which you wouldn't want in nude competitions. Most bodybuilder are very open in showing the body, hm makes sense, so nude should not be. problem. The girl above is naturally humiliated also by the gravity. So Adidas and gravity are their naturally enemies, so senile with cornu will be mandatory.

Here the quote: https://meedia.de/2019/02/19/zum-tod-von-karl-lagerfeld-wegen-dieser-zitate-liebten-ihn-die-medien/

Karl Lagerfeld said that you lost your live when wearing jogging shorts. But yes, with the exception of Denise Masino, the bodybuilder, male and even more female, have a huge dress problem. Proposing loincloth and/or nude would improve it. And naturally you must forbid hormones. Here nude would help, since those let the penis shrink, which you wouldn't want in nude competitions. Most bodybuilder are very open in showing the body, hm makes sense, so nude should not be. problem. The girl above is naturally humiliated also by the gravity. So Adidas and gravity are their naturally enemies, so senile with cornu will be mandatory.

Here the quote: https://meedia.de/2019/02/19/zum-tod-von-karl-lagerfeld-wegen-dieser-zitate-liebten-ihn-die-medien/
I love her tits. To me she is one of the sexiest women alive.

In another thread we discussed that probably the bodybuilder contests could mostly benefit from the crucifixion narrative, a far as we know it. I outline shortly possible competition.

First round: 20 female and 20 male contestant pose in loincloth (instead of those ugly, small bath or bikini parts as today)

10 contestants weren selected from judges to round 2

Second round: 10 female and 10 male contestant pose nude and are subject of very mild or symbolic flogging.
¨
Third round: The three finalist were put with ropes, naturally, put on a cross. I suggest nude (this will be without discusson) and with cornu (sport should be fun)
for this round.
oops, some American politicians already passed round 2.

be5498e01fed184be881ae6c2d62f2c8a4b046de.png

Hi,

you probably know the German misquote of Winston Churchill's no sports statement, as "sport is murder" and inspired by Kamitora's peg race who managed to make impalement a contest (see pic) I think we should make crucifixion some kind of sport contest. I think about a group sport contest, probably writing it as a story.
View attachment 922654
Found a Kamitora real version which in some sense looks teeny weeny.......

realfantasy3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom